Matthew Benham

Matthew Benham

I've said it before but when this season is over I will look back with pride on my support for the team through thick and thin, while plenty of others I hope have to look in the mirror about how they have conducted themselves
 

Matthew Benham

Matthew Benham

I've said it before but when this season is over I will look back with pride on my support for the team through thick and thin, while plenty of others I hope have to look in the mirror about how they have conducted themselves

I cannot believe what I read sometimes. It really does beggar belief, especially from people such as the Hesters and Nick Bruzon. Deeply disappointed with what I've read from both parties, who seem keen to have a pop at the BFC hierarchy for some of the flimsiest possible reasons.

VFTB says those that aren't speaking out daren't do so. What utter nonsense. Not everything is perfect at present, but my word, things could be a whole lot worse and 100 per cent would be without Matthew Benham. That's not to say he should never come under scrutiny and be followed blindly by us fans, but do these people not see the good he has done over the past five years or so? The infrastructure he has put/is putting in place? The style of football we play? I really do wish they'd consider life without Matthew Benham - and I mean seriously consider the implications of Brentford FC without him right now.

The very first sign of a bump in the road of the Benham 'era' and the toys have come sailing out of the pram. The strange thing is, the more seasoned of the knockers have endured far, far worse in recent times and really ought to know better. Jlove, IMO, was spot on when he pointed out a few have had their noses put out of joint by losing a bit of power, as it were - losing their voice and their contacts from within the club - and now stand disapprovingly in the corner like all knowing veterans, tutting and mocking every minor mishap (or at least what they consider to be a mishap).

The squad is going through a huge transitional phase at present, but did anyone really think we'd keep last season's group together (even putting aside the politics of Warburton's departure)? Patience is the watchword for the next few months. No signings is NOT acceptable, but, again, do those having a go genuinely believe the powers that be are 'flogging' our assets with absolutely no plans to replace them? We're 15 points off the relegation zone in our (notoriously tricky) second season back in this division, which is nothing short of miraculous given what's gone before.

Apologies for the rambling rant. I just cannot believe the levels angst amongst a few of our support base at the minute, I really can't.
 

Matthew Benham

I cannot believe what I read sometimes. It really does beggar belief, especially from people such as the Hesters and Nick Bruzon. Deeply disappointed with what I've read from both parties, who seem keen to have a pop at the BFC hierarchy for some of the flimsiest possible reasons.

VFTB says those that aren't speaking out daren't do so. What utter nonsense. Not everything is perfect at present, but my word, things could be a whole lot worse and 100 per cent would be without Matthew Benham. That's not to say he should never come under scrutiny and be followed blindly by us fans, but do these people not see the good he has done over the past five years or so? The infrastructure he has put/is putting in place? The style of football we play? I really do wish they'd consider life without Matthew Benham - and I mean seriously consider the implications of Brentford FC without him right now.

The very first sign of a bump in the road of the Benham 'era' and the toys have come sailing out of the pram. The strange thing is, the more seasoned of the knockers have endured far, far worse in recent times and really ought to know better. Jlove, IMO, was spot on when he pointed out a few have had their noses put out of joint by losing a bit of power, as it were - losing their voice and their contacts from within the club - and now stand disapprovingly in the corner like all knowing veterans, tutting and mocking every minor mishap (or at least what they consider to be a mishap).

The squad is going through a huge transitional phase at present, but did anyone really think we'd keep last season's group together (even putting aside the politics of Warburton's departure)? Patience is the watchword for the next few months. No signings is NOT acceptable, but, again, do those having a go genuinely believe the powers that be are 'flogging' our assets with absolutely no plans to replace them? We're 15 points off the relegation zone in our (notoriously tricky) second season back in this division, which is nothing short of miraculous given what's gone before.

Apologies for the rambling rant. I just cannot believe the levels angst amongst a few of our support base at the minute, I really can't.

All pretty much spot on.
 

Matthew Benham

A (former?) Bees United Director writes:

https://nickbruzonslastword.wordpress.com/2016/01/23/theres-toumani-broken-hearts-on-new-road/

One of the least useful articles published recently. Perhaps time to give up the self-indulgent blogging,

This guy needs help . I have read a lot of rubbish by people who think that modern football is easy and things can run smoothly
but in the real world all clubs have comings and goings some of their own making but often not. Overall Brentford are moving forward
and most of us can see that and accept the way up is not all way in a straight vertical line.
 

Matthew Benham

I cannot believe what I read sometimes. It really does beggar belief, especially from people such as the Hesters and Nick Bruzon. Deeply disappointed with what I've read from both parties, who seem keen to have a pop at the BFC hierarchy for some of the flimsiest possible reasons.

VFTB says those that aren't speaking out daren't do so. What utter nonsense. Not everything is perfect at present, but my word, things could be a whole lot worse and 100 per cent would be without Matthew Benham. That's not to say he should never come under scrutiny and be followed blindly by us fans, but do these people not see the good he has done over the past five years or so? The infrastructure he has put/is putting in place? The style of football we play? I really do wish they'd consider life without Matthew Benham - and I mean seriously consider the implications of Brentford FC without him right now.

The very first sign of a bump in the road of the Benham 'era' and the toys have come sailing out of the pram. The strange thing is, the more seasoned of the knockers have endured far, far worse in recent times and really ought to know better. Jlove, IMO, was spot on when he pointed out a few have had their noses put out of joint by losing a bit of power, as it were - losing their voice and their contacts from within the club - and now stand disapprovingly in the corner like all knowing veterans, tutting and mocking every minor mishap (or at least what they consider to be a mishap).

The squad is going through a huge transitional phase at present, but did anyone really think we'd keep last season's group together (even putting aside the politics of Warburton's departure)? Patience is the watchword for the next few months. No signings is NOT acceptable, but, again, do those having a go genuinely believe the powers that be are 'flogging' our assets with absolutely no plans to replace them? We're 15 points off the relegation zone in our (notoriously tricky) second season back in this division, which is nothing short of miraculous given what's gone before.

Apologies for the rambling rant. I just cannot believe the levels angst amongst a few of our support base at the minute, I really can't.

Agree with all this - well done for your words. I can understand the pain that Nick Burzon and others feel from seeing last year's heroes play against us this year - however at the end of the day we are 10th in the championship - higher placed than fulham and qpr - we have come a great distance. The 10 years of BU should surely provide some perspective of how far we have traveled.

Lets however keep some perspective, we are all fans, we love our club and we sometimes despair. I must admit for me toums leaving seemed like a really bad point for the season. If we had lost today, it would have seemed a terrible decision.

However he wasnt missed - the club moves forward - thank god the people running it have strong nerves
 

Matthew Benham

Another cheery thread.:rolleyes:

I cannot wait for this season to be over to be honest.Not for any footballing reasons as I feel that we have done as well as could realistically be expected with all the upheaval we have suffered,but because it seems like it has so far been a 6 month battle between certain sections of our fanbase.

A number of our supporters seem absolutely intent on destroying what we have spent years building,and what for?Because a few players left because they wanted better wages?Because the Master of Spin (MW) managed to turn the entire media against us single-handedly?Because one of our DOF looks like a bit of a geek?Because one of them is foreign?

Every week there is something new for the doom-mongers to have a pop at.The pitch,Cliff Crown,the new manager,the other new manager,the other other new manager,stats,onions,hand sanitizers etc etc etc

I'm tired and for the first time in my Brentford supporting life,I cannot wait for May.For Christ's sake,I am even looking forward to watching England play at the Euro's just to take my mind off everything in TW8.
 

Matthew Benham

Another cheery thread.:rolleyes:

I cannot wait for this season to be over to be honest.Not for any footballing reasons as I feel that we have done as well as could realistically be expected with all the upheaval we have suffered,but because it seems like it has so far been a 6 month battle between certain sections of our fanbase.

A number of our supporters seem absolutely intent on destroying what we have spent years building,and what for?Because a few players left because they wanted better wages?Because the Master of Spin (MW) managed to turn the entire media against us single-handedly?Because one of our DOF looks like a bit of a geek?Because one of them is foreign?

Every week there is something new for the doom-mongers to have a pop at.The pitch,Cliff Crown,the new manager,the other new manager,the other other new manager,stats,onions,hand sanitizers etc etc etc

I'm tired and for the first time in my Brentford supporting life,I cannot wait for May.For Christ's sake,I am even looking forward to watching England play at the Euro's just to take my mind off everything in TW8.

I'm with you except for the debacle of a pitch. A showpitch at JR is STILL out of commission
 

Matthew Benham

Nothing wrong at all with questioning things. Fans are like critical friends IMO. It's the hang wringing horseshit about the soul of the club and blind use of stats crap, as well as some shocking abuse aimed at MB that really annoys me.

Spot on. This is exactly the balance fans should seek to strike in my view.
 

Matthew Benham

Don't wish the season away LostBee. It's part of the fun of being a Bees fan swimming against the tide. Midweek games under floodlights at GP, you gotta love it. It's the natural demeanour of a football fan to moan, let them but forget all the distractions, that's all they are; these years, for nearly all of us, are the glory years. They really are. Many of us have lost loved ones that would not believe where we are & the quality of football we play. We are still, one of the best footballing teams in the Championship. Wow. That's all that matters, everything else is just white noise. It seems it has become too easy to forget where we have come from, & who we really are & who has made it possible.
 

Matthew Benham

....small town mentality......same as small team mentality......you move from a small town to the big city and you find everything's faster,lots of new people,lots of money........nobody is your friend,dog eat dog......survival of the fittest..... is this where some supporters are at.......the championship for some is like being in the big city......some embrace it......some want to go back to their little town/team.....back to the safety of days gone bye.....back to how things used to be..... hang on in there.....a third season in the big city and they might start enjoying it....that little town/team will be that little bit further away.....and the memories of that little town/team lost in time forever.....let MB take you there,embrace all he is trying to do......dont be scared to dream.......alas some men in a white van have arrived so i must go:wave:
 

Matthew Benham

Don't wish the season away LostBee. It's part of the fun of being a Bees fan swimming against the tide. Midweek games under floodlights at GP, you gotta love it. It's the natural demeanour of a football fan to moan, let them but forget all the distractions, that's all they are; these years, for nearly all of us, are the glory years. They really are. Many of us have lost loved ones that would not believe where we are & the quality of football we play. We are still, one of the best footballing teams in the Championship. Wow. That's all that matters, everything else is just white noise. It seems it has become too easy to forget where we have come from, & who we really are & who has made it possible.

Great post and couldn't have put it better
 

Matthew Benham

Toumani spent January looking for a move. He clearly wanted to leave and put in a transfer request. Selling him was the decent thing to do, allowing him a new challenge, the chance to play in front of big crowds every week and that final decent pay day.

MB has built our club from the depths of L2 to a point where people are unhappy that we are not in the top 6 of the Championship. I have spent my years supporting Brentford longing for us to be established in the second tier. Now we are instead of being able to enjoy it we have a continual stream of negative comments from people who should know better.

MW played a PR blinder on his own behalf. Yet, in reality, he underachieved last season given the talent available and failed to strengthen in the key positions of c/h and c/f in January. All this has been said and by now we should have moved on.

MB has a method and a long-term plan for the club which will continue to deliver success. We know that some players will leave, for whatever reason. They always do and always will. What we can be sure of now is that we will see quality replacements arrive. We also know that MB will not spend recklessly in the manner of so many of our rivals and that we will be a steady ship that is prepared to speculate when necessary.

Lastly, he is providing us with the new ground we so desperately need. Why can't people step back and see the bigger picture? Do we really miss those days when we got walloped 7-0 in L2 and were staring the Conference in the face? Now our club is being watched for the way it does things, not just here but in Europe.
 

Matthew Benham

Clearly someone who is bitter about no longer being in the programme

His pointless sh*t being printed in every programme was one of the main reasons I stopped buying them.
 

Matthew Benham

They do my head in. Defended them in the past, but nowadays if they aren't up Toby's arse they are abusing the children of club staff on social media. Despicable actions from a 'fans voice'. I distance myself as far from them as possible. Likes of them will be the death of this club, which I fear may be sooner rather than later.

I genuinely find following Toby fascinating. His tweets simmer with condescension for everyone who's not in his clique.
 

Matthew Benham

Sometimes you have to let go. Success means that you grow. Success means that the nice cosy feeling about your club and fighting against the big guys changes. Its our club. Its my team and yours. That doesn't mean we can line up with len bond in goal anymore, Andy McCullough has been sold. Sometimes for good reason and sometimes not. Stuff changes and we know that Matthew is leading us in the right direction and that might mean throwing away some of our favourite toys. Its Toy Story 6 ...the bees version
 

Matthew Benham

Matthew Benham

I've said it before but when this season is over I will look back with pride on my support for the team through thick and thin, while plenty of others I hope have to look in the mirror about how they have conducted themselves

****ing right
 

Matthew Benham

Just got in from a night in Blackpool and threads like this make me laugh. We are a respectable mid table championship side who play some great football at times and its all down to what MB has enabled this club to become. Days like today are what its all about, thank you Lord Benham.
 

Matthew Benham

Don't wish the season away LostBee. It's part of the fun of being a Bees fan swimming against the tide. Midweek games under floodlights at GP, you gotta love it. It's the natural demeanour of a football fan to moan, let them but forget all the distractions, that's all they are; these years, for nearly all of us, are the glory years. They really are. Many of us have lost loved ones that would not believe where we are & the quality of football we play. We are still, one of the best footballing teams in the Championship. Wow. That's all that matters, everything else is just white noise. It seems it has become too easy to forget where we have come from, & who we really are & who has made it possible.

Top post
 

Matthew Benham

The article is a kneejerk reaction to losing one of his favourite players. With regards to Brentford's transfer policy this season, I've said things myself in the heat of the moment, and after a chance to think about things, realised that perhaps I shouldn't have reacted in the way that I did.

Mr Bruzon is perfectly entitled to his opinion - if you don't like what's written, then you can respond in the proper way (as others have on his blog page), he's seemingly open to other points of view. Some of the personal stuff on here is OTT - and surely against the GPG code of conduct?

Just a dick then

I read this arsoles report What an absolute effing idiot! !
 
Last edited:

Matthew Benham

Some of the personal stuff on here is OTT - and surely against the GPG code of conduct?

I don't agree with the tenor of what Bruzon has written but you are right that these responses are against our code of conduct, so I'm issuing a warning. In general we prefer for complaints to be raised by reporting posts as we can't be expected to read everything posted on the GPG.
 

Matthew Benham

I cannot believe what I read sometimes. It really does beggar belief, especially from people such as the Hesters and Nick Bruzon. Deeply disappointed with what I've read from both parties, who seem keen to have a pop at the BFC hierarchy for some of the flimsiest possible reasons.

VFTB says those that aren't speaking out daren't do so. What utter nonsense. Not everything is perfect at present, but my word, things could be a whole lot worse and 100 per cent would be without Matthew Benham. That's not to say he should never come under scrutiny and be followed blindly by us fans, but do these people not see the good he has done over the past five years or so? The infrastructure he has put/is putting in place? The style of football we play? I really do wish they'd consider life without Matthew Benham - and I mean seriously consider the implications of Brentford FC without him right now.

The very first sign of a bump in the road of the Benham 'era' and the toys have come sailing out of the pram. The strange thing is, the more seasoned of the knockers have endured far, far worse in recent times and really ought to know better. Jlove, IMO, was spot on when he pointed out a few have had their noses put out of joint by losing a bit of power, as it were - losing their voice and their contacts from within the club - and now stand disapprovingly in the corner like all knowing veterans, tutting and mocking every minor mishap (or at least what they consider to be a mishap).

The squad is going through a huge transitional phase at present, but did anyone really think we'd keep last season's group together (even putting aside the politics of Warburton's departure)? Patience is the watchword for the next few months. No signings is NOT acceptable, but, again, do those having a go genuinely believe the powers that be are 'flogging' our assets with absolutely no plans to replace them? We're 15 points off the relegation zone in our (notoriously tricky) second season back in this division, which is nothing short of miraculous given what's gone before.

Apologies for the rambling rant. I just cannot believe the levels angst amongst a few of our support base at the minute, I really can't.

Good post
 

Matthew Benham

There is only one Matthew benham...
If he wasn't here we would be in division 2.
If they don't like it nowadays
f... Off
forever.
The man is a god for us...
 

Matthew Benham

Nothing wrong at all with questioning things. Fans are like critical friends IMO. It's the hand wringing horseshit about the soul of the club and blind use of stats crap, as well as some shocking abuse aimed at MB that really annoys me.

The amount of people i have challenged over their slating of the club, DoFs and MB on social media is ridiculous.
They NEVER have a reasonable argument as to WHY they are doing it and usually end up giving me abuse because i put them straight on actual facts.
I guess they don't like the truth as it doesn't fit their agendas
 

Matthew Benham

The amount of people i have challenged over their slating of the club, DoFs and MB on social media is ridiculous.
They NEVER have a reasonable argument as to WHY they are doing it and usually end up giving me abuse because i put them straight on actual facts.
I guess they don't like the truth as it doesn't fit their agendas

Sad but true...some 'fans' just don't like change per se...nothing you can say will ever be enough for them...i don't mind that to be honest but why slag off someone like MB who has a vision and is prepared to pay for it?
 
Last edited:

Matthew Benham

The article is a kneejerk reaction to losing one of his favourite players. With regards to Brentford's transfer policy this season, I've said things myself in the heat of the moment, and after a chance to think about things, realised that perhaps I shouldn't have reacted in the way that I did.

Mr Bruzon is perfectly entitled to his opinion - if you don't like what's written, then you can respond in the proper way (as others have on his blog page), he's seemingly open to other points of view. Some of the personal stuff on here is OTT - and surely against the GPG code of conduct?

He has an opinion that is generated by his own personal agenda imho. We are only a little way off where we were last season and bearing in mind all the injuries changes and off field stuff. I would hardly call it "the final straw" !!!
 

Matthew Benham

I was a regular fan between 1971 and 2003. oh the glory years! Seeing one season in the old Div 1 and some God awful football to boot. Since I moved to the South coast I have seen a handful of games live in comparison. Fortunately we are on the box more now. Those criticising what is happening today need a hard look at themselves. I would have loved these last few years in the middle of the 32 years of dross I watched. MB is transforming our club. Sure there are going to be blips. Favourite players are to leave. But when it clicks the football you see rivals some of the best in the country. Grow up! this a business. We need wage structures. We need to cash in on our best assets and move on. That is the business model. Be patience and learn to trust.

BTW that is self indulgent rubbish in the link above.
 

Matthew Benham

Some people seem to be showing their true colours, in as much as it would appear that for them, feeling important and influential with regard to the club, is more important to them than their support of the club.

They remind me of Alan Partridge mocking his ex wife's new partner for driving a Renault Magane.
 

Matthew Benham

They do my head in. Defended them in the past, but nowadays if they aren't up Toby's arse they are abusing the children of club staff on social media. Despicable actions from a 'fans voice'. I distance myself as far from them as possible. Likes of them will be the death of this club, which I fear may be sooner rather than later.

the death of the club? if owners, directors, players and other fans can't take stick then they are in the wrong business, I'm sure MB was exactly the same 20 years ago, slagging off all and sundry after a loss and praising them to high heaven after a win...
 
Last edited:

Matthew Benham

....too many wana'bee' football club owners.......and this 'agenda' that some on here suggest others may have......just exactly what are these 'agendas'.........can someone enlighten me as to what they might be?
 

Matthew Benham

the death of the club? if owners, directors, players and other fans can't take stick then they are in the wrong business

It's only a short step from abusing CC's lad on twitter to moving on to MB's kids. If that happens and he pulls the plug then what? Theres 'stick' for making the odd mistake and then there's moving onto peoples family and if you dont think the tossers on twitter will eventually do that when they dont get their own way or 'stars' leave you are very naive. Most of them do it for a reaction presumably as they dont get enough attention at school/home.

We have some pathetic, gutless scum following us (not hanworthbee), absolutely determined to see us get this project wrong. Why? Why on earth would you relish your own club failing? We've all spent daft amounts of money watching us fail in the past, we get our big opportunity and some cant handle it, blows my mind daily the sh*t I see written on facebook by smug know-it-alls that the only way is down, all the players are leaving etc etc. Really fed up with it.
 

Matthew Benham

My analogy.....it's like having a beautiful wife/girlfriend that you're scared of losing.
We're all cockahoop that we are now establishing ourselves in this league.
Too many are afraid we'll lose this status.

To be fair though, we do seem to attract a fair few minges that have nothing better to do than create nonsense! :rolleyes:
 

Matthew Benham

....too many wana'bee' football club owners.......and this 'agenda' that some on here suggest others may have......just exactly what are these 'agendas'.........can someone enlighten me as to what they might be?

If I was going to take a guess I'd say some of the twitter group want a return to 100 bees fans going to away games so they can stand up wherever they want, because its oh so embarrassing that people want to sit at the football :rolleyes: I think some of them want their old connections back in relation to 'breaking news' so they can leak it first on twitter - because getting the most retweets/being first with news is the big goal in life. I think some want a team of purely British players and British staff, presumably because of all the success British clubs and countries have on the international scene and in the European club competitions.

Maybe I'm wrong and they just want us to be successful so threatening other fans for watching FC Midtjylland is acceptable (days after going to support Millwall.......).
 

Matthew Benham

It's only a short step from abusing CC's lad on twitter to moving on to MB's kids. If that happens and he pulls the plug then what? Theres 'stick' for making the odd mistake and then there's moving onto peoples family and if you dont think the tossers on twitter will eventually do that when they dont get their own way or 'stars' leave you are very naive. Most of them do it for a reaction presumably as they dont get enough attention at school/home.

We have some pathetic, gutless scum following us (not hanworthbee), absolutely determined to see us get this project wrong. Why? Why on earth would you relish your own club failing? We've all spent daft amounts of money watching us fail in the past, we get our big opportunity and some cant handle it, blows my mind daily the sh*t I see written on facebook by smug know-it-alls that the only way is down, all the players are leaving etc etc. Really fed up with it.

i don't read anything about the club elsewhere (as i dont do facebook ) but here but I still find it hard to believe MB would decide enough is enough because he gets abused on social media....getting slagged off at GP would be an entirely different matter....I just think these days its so easy to have a go at anyone much more so than in years gone by..I did read one tweet by a fan who said people who sit at away games make me sick! I just put it down to impetuous musings of young new fans who probably only know good times
 

Matthew Benham

The last few years have seen things with BFC never being too far from my thoughts one way or another. Before that, spent a lot of time trying to forget one way or another. The entertainment and interest value is phenomenal.
 

Matthew Benham

It's only a short step from abusing CC's lad on twitter to moving on to MB's kids. If that happens and he pulls the plug then what? Theres 'stick' for making the odd mistake and then there's moving onto peoples family and if you dont think the tossers on twitter will eventually do that when they dont get their own way or 'stars' leave you are very naive. Most of them do it for a reaction presumably as they dont get enough attention at school/home.

We have some pathetic, gutless scum following us (not hanworthbee), absolutely determined to see us get this project wrong. Why? Why on earth would you relish your own club failing? We've all spent daft amounts of money watching us fail in the past, we get our big opportunity and some cant handle it, blows my mind daily the sh*t I see written on facebook by smug know-it-alls that the only way is down, all the players are leaving etc etc. Really fed up with it.

Lots.of.thick scum about mate. Hence had to leave majority of the Facebook groups and thankfully still can't understand the tw*ttersphere
 

Matthew Benham

....too many wana'bee' football club owners.......and this 'agenda' that some on here suggest others may have......just exactly what are these 'agendas'.........can someone enlighten me as to what they might be?

Agendas as in people thinking MB is only in it to line his own pockets or ego and that MW was some Caped Crusader that was sent to our club to stop him, then was sacked so MB can continue his World dominance at the expense of all the righteous fans.
Or other crap like that.
 

Matthew Benham

We have support we have gained in the last few years who know nothing of our past misery ?..so they know nothing of suffering.

But I am shocked with the attitude of
Some of the die hard fans who have seen it all, I would of thought they would embrace this knowing where we came from.

The "Brentford" Project is in its infancy and all the changes in the summer have been rapid,some haven't been smooth we can all admit...but even with with the changes, we are 10th in the championship even with all that's going on. That's pretty impressive.

Next season we will be one hell of a side and hopefully everyone will the realise we are small fish in a very big pond and in order to compete we have to do things which are not popular with the fans which means selling players from time to time. The new stadium should ease this.

We are so lucky to have a chairman that loves this club. He's not a bullshit media hugging chairman like Peterborough's and I'm glad he's not.

The flack he gets is out of order by some, all because he dares to be different in the football world and be innovative.

Stick with it Matthew ?
 

Matthew Benham

These idiots don't seem to get it.
They forget the dire financial state we were in such a short time ago.
The vote was to take MBs money. The amounts involved could not have been even dreamt about at the time.
He has the absolute right to do. What he wants, how he wants to do it.
If he was to go the club as we know it would not be around in 10 years time.
Whatever players leave, they will be replaced. They have no loyalty to anyone but themselves and their families and we should not criticise them for this unless they behave like Tarkowski. Its the way of football and of the relationship between employers and employees generally nowadays.
The one, the only one that matters is Benham, without him we are nothing with him maybe, just maybe we could become an established top flight club.
Some people will wish for the old days as adversity has its own strange attraction for them. The all standing together camaraderie that this can bring.
F*** that for a game of soldiers. I want what we've had for the past 2or 3 seasons. The only way that can happen is MB's way. Its his club, his money,his vision and like or not his right.
 
Back
Top Bottom