alexinho
Active member
Michael Kayode
Not writing him off at all, just saying he is behind these two from what I've observed so far.I like how people right off Rico...
Not writing him off at all, just saying he is behind these two from what I've observed so far.I like how people right off Rico...
Not sure how hes behind anyone tbh Kayode is a dead cert yes but left back is ricos imo ? hickey come here to play right back.Not writing him off at all, just saying he is behind these two from what I've observed so far.
Disagree, but we will find out soon enough.Not sure how hes behind anyone tbh Kayode is a dead cert yes but left back is ricos imo ? hickey come here to play right back.
That’s it, really. At the moment, Kayode’s an exciting prospect and we all love to see him charging about like a Duracell bunny but Hickey is the far superior experienced defender and I’m always impressed by his positional discipline. Horses for courses and I’m sure Keith will love using either of them when appropriate. Henry still needs to get a couple of full matches into his legs but reports of his demise are greatly exaggerated.I don’t think AH offers the same attacking threat as MK or the same unpredictability. So MK or AH at RB might depend on the opposition. AH might start against better teams and MK against teams we want to attack or have an identified defensive weakness on their left for instance?
AH may float across the full back positions dependant on opponent, injuries or rotation needs.
When did Hickey play LB? I know he’s two footed but Rico and KLP are good playersAt the moment I would say our first choices have got to be Kayode at RB and Hickey at LB.
Interestingly he has played left back more than any other position.When did Hickey play LB? I know he’s two footed but Rico and KLP are good players
If he does start left back ( and to me it makes sense ) if I was KLP I would be mighty pissed.Interestingly he has played left back more than any other position.
KLP hasn't ever done it for us further up the pitch. He needs to concentrate on that as well, given it was his main position previously.If he does start left back ( and to me it makes sense ) if I was KLP I would be mighty pissed.
Keith has some job on his hands, if all are fit.
Yesterday for one. Plus those few games between Rico's injury and his own (and he looked great). And at Bologna i believe he was predominantly a LB.When did Hickey play LB? I know he’s two footed but Rico and KLP are good players
He needs to knuckle down and focus on being an attacker…if I was KLP I would be mighty pissed
You’re joking. Did you see KLP yesterday?If he does start left back ( and to me it makes sense ) if I was KLP I would be mighty pissed.
Keith has some job on his hands, if all are fit.
Nope, was out. What did I missYou’re joking. Did you see KLP yesterday?
Nothing. That’s the point.Nope, was out. What did I miss
They’re regularly landing well inside the six yard box. That’s a substantial way longer than the one we scored against Arsenal from just 4 years ago!Audible gasps around me when he took his first long throw. Only a few months since I last saw it in action but it really is a marvel.
Seems to be longer than last season as does MJ'sAudible gasps around me when he took his first long throw. Only a few months since I last saw it in action but it really is a marvel.
I wonder how many goals are going to come from them this season? Extremely difficult to deal with for the opposition. I was one of those audible gaspers…Audible gasps around me when he took his first long throw. Only a few months since I last saw it in action but it really is a marvel.
He is playing as a wing-back and ought to continue there. His recovery runs defensively are massivelateral thought: do any of you think he could play as a seven / right winger?
very difficult to say only watching on tv / streams.
Hickey played a season in serie a, as a left wing back scoring 5 goals.When did Hickey play LB? I know he’s two footed but Rico and KLP are good players
Remember watching him make debut in Scotland, think he was 16 and was great debut playing left back until sold to Italian clubHickey played a season in serie a, as a left wing back scoring 5 goals.
No!!! Think Traore, think Antonio … bull in a china shop and no-one can predict the outcome other than utter chaoslateral thought: do any of you think he could play as a seven / right winger?
very difficult to say only watching on tv / streams.
Was excellent today.Not writing him off at all, just saying he is behind these two from what I've observed so far.
Yeah I’m hoping MOTD show that after they finish jizzing over north London for an hour.That turn down the line in front of the North Stand was worth the entrance fee alone.