Michael Kayode (1 Viewer)

Michael Kayode

I think I might be a bit drunk on euphoria but thought that was one of the most complete full back performances I have ever seen from a Brentford player.

Also I’ve been guilty of reducing his runs from right back to left wing as a bit of a novelty but they cause absolute chaos and panic for teams trying to defend them.
Given the opposition I dont think you are overstating it - gave Gakpo nothing all game and was outstanding going forward. Also caused no end of problems with his long throws so clear MotM.
 

Michael Kayode

That poor 16 year old (a massive talent btw) may need immediate therapy after suffocating in MK's pocket when he came on. What a monster of a player. Creates, dribbles and just generally wreaks havoc; and on the defensive side no one can get around him. Infectious character as well. Another one everyone else missed and we spotted. Incredible.
Had been reading about him and how he’s the next big thing. Kayode brutalised him and then beat him at his own game.
 

Michael Kayode

Incredible performance! Aside from his athleticism, what is really striking to me is how often, for a young player, he makes the right decision around the box; when to pass, when to cross – and what a cross he has on him
 

Michael Kayode

Had been reading about him and how he’s the next big thing. Kayode brutalised him and then beat him at his own game.
I also think after that bit of play in our own corner area is the only time in 40 years I’ve stood up and applauded a right back
 

Michael Kayode

Soooo much fun to watch him play football. In the current era of micro managed robot players, he stands out as just oozing joy and enthusiasm. I don’t have a “favourite player” because it’s a bit weird for a grown man to have a “favourite player” but Michael is my favourite player 😍
 

Michael Kayode

What a cracking footballer. How do we keep finding these amazing people?
 

Michael Kayode

He’s one of those players that’s pure entertainment, fans love the randomness.
Love the way he just completely bamboozles the opposition when he decides to dribble through half their team. 👏
 

Michael Kayode

To think he wasn’t even first choice at his last club only this time last year….its the Brentford effect on young players
 

Michael Kayode

I’ve finally realised what’s going on here and we’ve all been duped in the most sensational Brentford use of technology so far !
Kayode of course is not human let’s be honest we’ve all doubted it for a while how can a normal person be up one end of the pitch closing down the keeper and then making a tackle 5 seconds later 100 yards away ?
He is of course a creation of Artificial Intelligence , you heard it here first it’s the only explanation I can possibly think of , it’s either that or we have on our hands one of the finest young footballers in Europe which is of course a possibility, you decide .
 

Michael Kayode

In an era where flair and unpredictability is being coached out of even the most naturally talented players, how refreshing is it to see Michael play football the way he does. What a talent

And credit to Andrews too. Clearly gives him license to do it. I watched closely the couple of moments when he ignored his position (as he does!) and strode inside to take on half the oppo. Everytime he did, the defense shifted behind him and Collins ensured RB was covered.

Told me all I need to know. Kayode is an unreal talent, and that Andrews has taught the team around him to allow him to be himself, and cover him accordingly.

Bright times.
 

Michael Kayode

He is ridiculously good! All over the pitch too. Won’t say the next bit for fear of upsetting Mr Logan! 👀
 

Michael Kayode

I’ve finally realised what’s going on here and we’ve all been duped in the most sensational Brentford use of technology so far !
Kayode of course is not human let’s be honest we’ve all doubted it for a while how can a normal person be up one end of the pitch closing down the keeper and then making a tackle 5 seconds later 100 yards away ?
He is of course a creation of Artificial Intelligence , you heard it here first it’s the only explanation I can possibly think of , it’s either that or we have on our hands one of the finest young footballers in Europe which is of course a possibility, you decide .
AI could never create something this joyful.
 

Michael Kayode

What ever contract he’s on add a few more years on it..

I never seen a player come and settle in so well .

He is an absolute athletic machine.

My fear is we may only see him for a short time before a big offer comes in!
 

Michael Kayode

A snip at £13 million we paid.. he’s worth 5 x that and that’s not me selling him at all. Long May he stay 🤞 Plays like a kid in the playground a joy.
 
Back
Top Bottom