Middlesbrough (a)

maddogging

The Silver Fox of the GPG
Joined
12 Jul 2002
Messages
14,533
Reaction score
6,945
Location
Hemel Hempstead

Middlesbrough (a)

Is it only me going ??
 

Middlesbrough (a)

I'm going, first time for in smoggy town, looking forward to it.
 

Middlesbrough (a)

:wave:
 

Middlesbrough (a)

Hair and nails appointment Saturday, apologies. :(
 

Middlesbrough (a)

I'll be there, on my way to the Tory conference in Manchester the next day - living the dream!
 

Middlesbrough (a)

Two from New Malden :wave: :wave:
 

Middlesbrough (a)

Unmissable. Two going from Flackwell Heath.
 

Middlesbrough (a)

Steer clear of the bar along the street from the Infant Hercules. I had a pint of "Aitor Karanka" bitter (probably discontinued) while the others went for "Black Rat" cider. Nice bar - evil drinks. Not as bad as the Pride I had in the Hive last night, haven't been so sick for decades.
 

Middlesbrough (a)

Working ! Have a few :beer: for me chaps and bring the points home, safe trip, see you for Milwall game.
COYR
 

Middlesbrough (a)

I'm going, first time for in smoggy town, looking forward to it.

Nothing to look forward to apart from seeing it in the rear view mirror as you leave.
Fair play but one of the places I don't care if I never visit again unless it's in the Premier league when I plan to do all 38 games.
 

Middlesbrough (a)

Nothing to look forward to apart from seeing it in the rear view mirror as you leave.
Fair play but one of the places I don't care if I never visit again unless it's in the Premier league when I plan to do all 38 games.

to be fair its not as bad as I remembered it to be but that's not saying much either lol
 

Middlesbrough (a)

Anyone heard of any spare train tickets for this one? Found out I can go last minute, bought my ticket and have then seen the trains!! £64 up there and all trains back fully booked until the 7.30pm one...

Flights were affordable this morning but tripled when I checked back an hour later.

:very angry:
 

Middlesbrough (a)

Anyone heard of any spare train tickets for this one? Found out I can go last minute, bought my ticket and have then seen the trains!! £64 up there and all trains back fully booked until the 7.30pm one...

Flights were affordable this morning but tripled when I checked back an hour later.

:very angry:

Have you tried clearing your cookies/browser history and looking at flights again?
 

Middlesbrough (a)

Anyone heard of any spare train tickets for this one? Found out I can go last minute, bought my ticket and have then seen the trains!! £64 up there and all trains back fully booked until the 7.30pm one...

Flights were affordable this morning but tripled when I checked back an hour later.

:very angry:

you can book a return to Darlington , pricey ( 49 each way )
 

Middlesbrough (a)

Arrived at Newcastle 3 hours ago.Been wandering around Gateshead for 3 hours, looking for the hotel via a few pubs as you do.

No sign of hotel so back in first pub which has wi-fi to find the hotel is actually in Dunston. Now waiting for taxi and hoping Dunston has a few cocktail bars and strip clubs. Somehow......
 

Middlesbrough (a)

Arrived in brough a few hours ago with two other bees. Drinking in Baker Street, good atmosphere and beer. They are getting ready for the street party that happens every month apparently, outside bars and food. See you all here tomorrow.������
 

Middlesbrough (a)

Anyone heard of any spare train tickets for this one? Found out I can go last minute, bought my ticket and have then seen the trains!! £64 up there and all trains back fully booked until the 7.30pm one...

Flights were affordable this morning but tripled when I checked back an hour later.

:very angry:

Ticket from Peterborough via Darli going spare 08:16 from Peterborough? ....gutted .....return for £20
 

Middlesbrough (a)

Ticket from Peterborough via Darli going spare 08:16 from Peterborough? ....gutted .....return for £20

Very kind of you - unfortunately I wouldn't be able to get up to Peterborough that early. Thank you though.
 

Middlesbrough (a)

Around 300 tickets sold in advance - BFC facebook page.
 

Middlesbrough (a)

Nothing to look forward to apart from seeing it in the rear view mirror as you leave.
Fair play but one of the places I don't care if I never visit again unless it's in the Premier league when I plan to do all 38 games.

you gonna start doing watford as your second team then you shyster? :D
 

Middlesbrough (a)

Arrived at Newcastle 3 hours ago.Been wandering around Gateshead for 3 hours, looking for the hotel via a few pubs as you do.

No sign of hotel so back in first pub which has wi-fi to find the hotel is actually in Dunston. Now waiting for taxi and hoping Dunston has a few cocktail bars and strip clubs. Somehow......

I don't know Exactonian, but to the un-initiated this is how away games should flow.
 

Middlesbrough (a)

Safe trip all those on their way or already there :beer: bring home the points.
COYR!
 

Middlesbrough (a)

First time for me and my boy so looking forward to this one. Half way up the M1 having coffee. Have low expectations for this game and will take a point.
 

Middlesbrough (a)

First time for me and my boy so looking forward to this one. Half way up the M1 having coffee. Have low expectations for this game and will take a point.

It's a really good stadium with atmosphere when a decent crowd but it's been a nightmare for us so far, be delighted with a point but expecting a narrow defeat.
 

Middlesbrough (a)

In Middlesbrough, at a pub called the Jovial Monk. £1.80 a pint and free hot dogs. Lovely ?
 

Middlesbrough (a)

In Middlesbrough, at a pub called the Jovial Monk. £1.80 a pint and free hot dogs. Lovely ?

Sounds a lot better than the sh*thole Doctor Browns was :nono:
 
Back
Top Bottom