Millwall Fan

Millwall Fan

lol An epic thread. Stu's not the brightest is he? I love this .....

Listen Stu is a good lad, he works for me as a labourer & while he aint the wilson... what do you expect for £20 a day? I think some of you lot should be ashamed of yourselves taking the rise out of a fellow Wall fan, to be fair he's never been the same since Black Nev (we call him black Nev coz he's black & his names Neville) dropped a hod load of bricks on Stu's swede a couple of years back, someone shouted watchout & Stu looked up to see who was barking at him & caught about 24 bricks slap bang on his boat. So think on hey before you start digging him out.
 

Millwall Fan

This is hilarious. I particularly enjoyed this analogy:

"OK lets try again, Imagine you go to restuarant.

You see the Matradee and reserved a table by the window.

When you come back later to eat your meal, you ask for a table by the window.

The Matradee checks the computer and say the table by the window has gone, and seats you at another table.

No one turns up to sit at the table by the window while you are having your meal.

Does it at any point dawn on you they reserved the table for you and all you had to do was turn up and say your name? "
 

Millwall Fan

There was no way I was going to read 11 pages of that.
 

Millwall Fan

quite funny that. surely he is on the wind up. i didn't read past page 6. is there a happy ending?

:angel:
 

Millwall Fan

There was no way I was going to read 11 pages of that.

I read 13. Fantastic stuff. Love the Wall fan who chips in near the end still blaming the doris in the ticket office for making a mistake. Quality.
 

Millwall Fan

It has brightened my day and I have had to do that pretend I'm coughing thing to stop people realising I am laughing at this while I'm meant to be working. Brilliant. Fair play to him and his mates.
 

Millwall Fan

" stu has actually popped out for a game of musical chairs, he may be some time "

rofl
 

Millwall Fan

..............get well soon Stu...................
 

Millwall Fan

Is it Stu Atwall?
 
Back
Top Bottom