Millwall Updates Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Millwall Updates Thread

wish people would stop slagging players off. its all we've got so get used to it. they're 18-19 years old with a handful of games between them.

COME ON YOU BEES
 

Millwall Updates Thread

Anyone else not able to listen to live via beesworld, cant get it working.

First time ive used it. Any ideas?:wave:

Sounds obvious but have you tried both the match live console and the audio console. I can only get the audio for some reason.
 

Millwall Updates Thread

Dont like saying it but every time I've seen him he's been very poor defensively.. not his fault, it's just too early....

Can't explain just how bad he looked on Saturday!:sad:
Brookeresque performance.;)
 

Millwall Updates Thread

i'm on the matchlive and its ok for me.
 

Millwall Updates Thread

Dont like saying it but every time I've seen him he's been very poor defensively.. not his fault, it's just too early....

Did you go to Bradford at home:confused:
 

Millwall Updates Thread

phew!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 

Millwall Updates Thread

harrow 3-1 up!!
 

Millwall Updates Thread

Going to try and find another internet cafe...........
 

Millwall Updates Thread

Well done Bees...cannot see us losing this one...team seems well balanced to me....:wave:
 

Millwall Updates Thread

Bournemouth 0-0 Bristol City
Carlisle 1-0 Blackpool (Lumsdon 18)
Cheltenham 0-0 Northampton
Doncaster 1-2 Bradford (Green 43; Windass 1, 23)
Leyton Orient 0-2 Gillingham (Bentley 43, Ndumbu-Nsungu 45)
Millwall 1-1 Brentford (Dunne 26; Willock 13)
Oldham 0-0 Rotherham
Port Vale 1-1 Nottingham Forest (Husbands 1; Breckin 33)
Swansea 1-1 Crewe (Fallon 24; Roberts (pen) 32)
Tranmere 2-0 Huddersfield (Zola 11, Greenacre 37)
Yeovil 1-0 Brighton (Stewart 6)
 

Millwall Updates Thread

ive been listening to the millwall comentary all game.......dont know why...but there quite impressed with brentford coming and having a go at them.. only yeovil this season have come and attacked them like us...:sorted:
 

Millwall Updates Thread

ive been listening to the millwall comentary all game.......dont know why...but there quite impressed with brentford coming and having a go at them.. only yeovil this season have come and attacked them like us...:sorted:


I wonder how they will attack after the game :box: :box: :box:
 

Millwall Updates Thread

oh please dont.......:eek: .. ive got mates, coming home on trains:sad:
 

Millwall Updates Thread

714 bees not bad turn out
 

Millwall Updates Thread

Right I'm here. Had to pretend to be sick so that I could get out of the company dinner a bit early. I will have made an amzing recovery by tomorrow morning's session.

YOUUUUUU REDDDDZZZZZZZZZ
 

Millwall Updates Thread

: there keeper.. lenny piddgly.. comes from teddington ... i think:idea:
 

Millwall Updates Thread

Right I'm here. Had to pretend to be sick so that I could get out of the company dinner a bit early. I will have made an amzing recovery by tomorrow morning's session.
why bother...just take the day off
 

Millwall Updates Thread

why bother...just take the day off

Sadly if you do that as a consultant you don't get paid. But there is the benefit of being able to chose your works days so they don't clash with games......like tonight..:banghead:
 

Millwall Updates Thread

Back
Found another internet cafe.
Got offered sex by this girl on way to cafe she got a puzzled look on her face:confused: when I said I'm off to listen to Millwall v Brentford!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 

Millwall Updates Thread

fair enough...
 

Millwall Updates Thread

"Callum Willock looks like Brentford's best striker by some way" I was only away for 45 minutes.
 

Millwall Updates Thread

what's wrong with these ref's and giving penalties?
 

Millwall Updates Thread

"Heywood with a good turn of pace" right that does it I refuse to believe anything else they say.
 

Millwall Updates Thread

Back
Found another internet cafe.
Got offered sex by this girl on way to cafe she got a puzzled look on her face:confused: when I said I'm off to listen to Millwall v Brentford!!!!!!!!!!!!!



...............I hope you've got her sitting next to you.......and that there's not much injury time...................;)
 

Millwall Updates Thread

"Willock's having his best ever game" :eek: Mind you, Vineyard "doesn't look with it."
 

Millwall Updates Thread

Back
Found another internet cafe.
Got offered sex by this girl on way to cafe she got a puzzled look on her face:confused: when I said I'm off to listen to Millwall v Brentford!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope it's worth it PLE. ;)
 

Millwall Updates Thread

Oh dear Manu and MK have both scored
 

Millwall Updates Thread

Griffiths possible broken nose :(
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom