Millwall Updates Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Millwall Updates Thread

just what we bloody need!!!

can the budget be stretched again!!!
 

Millwall Updates Thread

jesus christ just wot we need
 

Millwall Updates Thread

Claret everywhere one of the most under rated quotes of the night by Chris
 

Millwall Updates Thread

I hope it's worth it PLE. ;)

Missus and kids waiting back at hotel in praha 1
for some reason she did not believe when I said I'm off to listen to the bees:nono:
 

Millwall Updates Thread

Breaking News

Fulham reserves 0 Watford reserves 1.;)
 

Millwall Updates Thread

Missus and kids waiting back at hotel in praha 1
for some reason she did not believe when I said I'm off to listen to the bees:nono:

It's called dedication and devotion to the cause. :sorted:
 

Millwall Updates Thread

I can't remember so may injuries in a Brentford squad. Someone up above really has it in for BFC
 

Millwall Updates Thread

Cox is a cheeky ****. rofl
 

Millwall Updates Thread

It's starting to like the most we can hope for is the one point

I say that as I normally get it wrong
 

Millwall Updates Thread

Come on Bbbeeesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
 

Millwall Updates Thread

We are the lions in that particular den. Very proud of the boys.
 

Millwall Updates Thread

whose under the cosh? us or them?
 

Millwall Updates Thread

A point would be great with our current injury problem.
 

Millwall Updates Thread

Millwall Updates Thread

oh no Chris has a horrible feeling :eek: :eek: :eek:
 

Millwall Updates Thread

9 according to the bbc that is usally 3 mins late anyway
 

Millwall Updates Thread

come on don't care if were under the cosh we need a win...nick one on the break!
 

Millwall Updates Thread

Alan Smith comes on for Man U
 

Millwall Updates Thread

come on Brentford!
come on Brentford!
come on Brentford!
come on Brentford!
come on Brentford!
 

Millwall Updates Thread

damn!!!!





























MKD take the lead
 

Millwall Updates Thread

Lets have ttwwwwoooooooo, come on you Bees
 

Millwall Updates Thread

loads of late equalisers in league one tonight
 

Millwall Updates Thread

Jo Kuffour ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom