Millwall v Bees predictions...

Voice from the Braemar

Well-known member
Joined
25 Jan 2001
Messages
25,217
Reaction score
12,609
Location
finest Surrey

Millwall v Bees predictions...

God knows....we either get bullled and pretend we're on the beach already 2-0 defeat or we actually turn up and show some proper gonads 2-1 us........im going 1-1(maupay) then...14865...1387 bees....could be more but prob could be less seeing as loads still suffer from the se16 flu ;) 21c inferno in the north stand makes it feel more like olympiakos away lol
 

Millwall v Bees predictions...

Bees 1-3 Wall
 

Millwall v Bees predictions...

Unfortunately the way we play away from home I can't see us getting anything from this game, but I hope they prove me wrong.
 

Millwall v Bees predictions...

We were a bit rubbish against Reading, i'm not sure what will change for Millwall sadly, similar opposition in a similar position. I just hope we show some guts
 

Millwall v Bees predictions...

Millwall a bit more agricultural than Reading and slower. This might help a bit but if we don't compete with them then we will lose. I reckon we will score early (Maupay) but concede late so 1-1. Looking forward to the B team game more than this I'm afraid.
 

Millwall v Bees predictions...

we will get bullled and millwall win the game easy 2 0 . Both goals inside the first 20 mins .
 

Millwall v Bees predictions...

6-2 to them.

989 Bees.

Another shocker.

Frank out. :grey:
 

Millwall v Bees predictions...

Might as well just give Millwall the 3 points now and give the players an extra few days rest for Leeds on Monday.


3-1 to them.
 

Millwall v Bees predictions...

3-1 us.....the brentford mentalists sing....'how sh*t must you be,we're winning away'....and 'that's why you're going down'.....because they have sunstroke....and forgetting where they are until that walk to Sarf Bermondsey station lol
 

Millwall v Bees predictions...

Warm and sunny day, should be a good pitch (bet they grow it long and don't water it pre-game), Wallers will throw the proverbial kitchen sink at us.

We'll either turn up (not before time for once on our travels) and win 4-1 or no-show and get trounced 3-0.
 

Millwall v Bees predictions...

I'm going 1-1, but no idea why I shouldn't be suggesting a home win. Blind optimism I suppose.
 

Millwall v Bees predictions...

Another non performance away from Griffin Park. 1-0 to Millwall.
 

Millwall v Bees predictions...

We are playing away, we will fekkin lose, roll on the summer.
 

Millwall v Bees predictions...

1-0 victory to us. Canos 90+4
 

Millwall v Bees predictions...

Probably no different result from the majority of our away games this season. A fairly comfortable victory to the Wall. In fact I'm concerned that we will not win another game this season.
 

Millwall v Bees predictions...

Probably no different result from the majority of our away games this season. A fairly comfortable victory to the Wall. In fact I'm concerned that we will not win another game this season.

Thats the spirit
 

Millwall v Bees predictions...

Might as well just give Millwall the 3 points now and give the players an extra few days rest for Leeds on Monday.


3-1 to them.

please , why post such nonsense ?
 

Millwall v Bees predictions...

2-0 Millwall. Bees bullied off the pitch.
 

Millwall v Bees predictions...

I suppose stranger things have happened (than us winning this one). After all, we won at ‘Boro.
That’s the optimistic bit over.
3-1 to them.
 

Millwall v Bees predictions...

Can't see beyond a Lion's win but don't mind being proved wrong. 0-2.
 

Millwall v Bees predictions...

Unfortunately the way we play away from home I can't see us getting anything from this game, but I hope they prove me wrong.
..............proved wrong.............
 

Millwall v Bees predictions...

All those doom mongers on here! Did any of you go to The Den? If you didn't you would have been really pleased by the way our (even more inexperienced) team dealt with 10 v 11. Also congrats to TF for his tactical nous!
 

Millwall v Bees predictions...

All those doom mongers on here! Did any of you go to The Den? If you didn't you would have been really pleased by the way our (even more inexperienced) team dealt with 10 v 11. Also congrats to TF for his tactical nous!

Yes :D
 
Back
Top Bottom