Mirror Predictions

itchybowwow

Member
Joined
1 Sep 2003
Messages
973
Reaction score
151
Location
Dublin

Mirror Predictions

In yesterdays Mirror

Division Two

CHAMPIONS
Plymouth
PROMOTED
Plymouth plus one from QPR, Bristol City and Swindon
PLAY-OFFS
Four from QPR, Bristol City, Swindon, Hartlepool, Brighton, Port Vale and Bournemouth
RELEGATED
Wycombe and Notts County plus two from Grimsby, Chesterfield, Rushden, Sheff Wed and Oldham

We must have friends in the Mirror
 

Mirror Predictions

haven't they got 53 points? Too many to go down in my opinion.

Rushden are unlikely to get another point and must be likely, plus Grimsby IF we take all three points on Saturday.

Oldham unlikely as they are on a good run of form.
 

Mirror Predictions

They're covering their backs with those predictions. lol
 

Mirror Predictions

itchybowwow said:
In yesterdays Mirror



We must have friends in the Mirror

lol I don't think so, I used to often email Des Kelly and abuse him for anti-bees comments he once made :D so did Inapproriate S Bee :D
 

Mirror Predictions

wednesday got qpr and another good team i think so may not pick up any more points whereas us and chesterfield have winnable games
 

Mirror Predictions

loyalbee said:
wednesday got qpr and another good team i think

what do you mean another :scratch:
 

Mirror Predictions

I think you miss my point squire :cool:
 

Mirror Predictions

i think u dont understand me i dont care and will admit that qpr have been better than us this year, but i know thios will not be the case next year, i for one would be happy to see them beat the owls if it meant they went down
 

Mirror Predictions

I think those are possibilities rather than predictions.

They don't predict anything.

I'm not sure Sheff Wed can actually go down, with the fixtures that teams below them have.

And they also haven't taken into account that Hartlepool and Brighton could both sneak 2nd place if results go in their favour.
 

Mirror Predictions

des kelly

nocoat said:
lol I don't think so, I used to often email Des Kelly and abuse him for anti-bees comments he once made :D so did Inapproriate S Bee :D

he hates brentford and is married to carol vordaman

i hate carol vordaman and am married to brentford



:) :(
 
Back
Top Bottom