MK Donkeys away

MK Donkeys away

Gazza Bee said:
I would say i was going via Staines at 4.29 but after last week and saturday i think i'll pass on a train journey with your good self thanks :fishing: :sorted:

Saturday? I was the only sober one, who stopped you boys from practically killing each other!!! rofl

i'm no longer going by train anyway so there :thumbs: :D
 

MK Donkeys away

NorthamptonBee said:
It has been pretty dry from about 3.30ish today.

Forecast is crap for tomorrow though.
That should be interesting falling from the sky :eek:
 

MK Donkeys away

rock_on_u_bees said:
Saturday? I was the only sober one, who stopped you boys from practically killing each other!!! rofl

i'm no longer going by train anyway so there :thumbs: :D

Bonus lol Well u didnt do a very good job judging by me forehead :sad:
 

MK Donkeys away

I have been banned by both a manager and a director of BFC from going :cry:
 

MK Donkeys away

Banana said:
I have been banned by both a manager and a director of BFC from going :cry:

Would that be because nobody actually likes you perhaps ? :shrug:



:fishing: lol
 

MK Donkeys away

Sitting in my office about a 5 min walk away from the ground (well 10 maybe!) and its cloudy but dry :)
 

MK Donkeys away

Ground just around the corner.
Sunny and Windy. Showers are predicted for 8pm. Typical!!
 

MK Donkeys away

COME ON, WE CAN WIN THIS!!!!!!! MASSIVE GAME, EVERYONE MUST GO!!!! £12 train, £15 ticket. our season starts here!!!!!!! :puppy: :puppy: :puppy: :thetruth: :thetruth: :thetruth:
 

MK Donkeys away

bah :sad: if you see a very dishevelled looking fellow at Euston drinking Stella please take pity on him and say hello d. nick..

still got ages here :mad2:
 

MK Donkeys away

Rain has just started here, just little way north east of MK! Very, very windy. Yesterday, I was getting ready to build an arc. Natasha: We need a weather update, live from the scene.
 

MK Donkeys away

Kettering Bee said:
Rain has just started here, just little way north east of MK! Very, very windy. Yesterday, I was getting ready to build an arc. Natasha: We need a weather update, live from the scene.

Still dry!!!!!!!!
 

MK Donkeys away

still dry.......... but cloudier than it was :wave:
 

MK Donkeys away

...feel another soaking coming on..................
 

MK Donkeys away

hanwell bee said:
Is there any cover or are we out in the open?

The only cover you will find will be on your programme! And if i recall correctly from the huge list of things you are not allowed to take into the ground brollies are a no goer
 

MK Donkeys away

I just read this whole thread for no good reason at all. Weather reports for a match that's already happened and travel tips for a game I couldn't possibly get to.

Just felt the need to confess to this. :wave: Off to read back issues of "site news" now.
 

MK Donkeys away

Carri Bee Un said:
I just read this whole thread for no good reason at all. Weather reports for a match that's already happened and travel tips for a game I couldn't possibly get to.

Just felt the need to confess to this. :wave: Off to read back issues of "site news" now.

I recommend the Classified section. Lots of stuff that you'll never want to buy. Enjoy. :wave:
 
Back
Top Bottom