MK Dons Updates...

Status
Not open for further replies.

MK Dons Updates...

Owusu misses from 6 yards
 

MK Dons Updates...

Ant the knob hosting the skysports show is still waffling on about the bloody :owusu: song

I dont like him, bring back Geoff Stelling, I love his unbiased views in relation to Hartlepool!! :D
 

MK Dons Updates...

sounds like MK are putting some muscle in to the challenges
 

MK Dons Updates...

super brentford super brentford fc

pma pma pma pma pma

score another goal :wave:
[/SIZE]
 

MK Dons Updates...

Come on Brentford -

It sounds as if we are doing so well but more goals would be well appreciated
 

MK Dons Updates...

Banana said:
FFS read the relevant thread :wave:

there's a thread?

i honestly don't care and am amazed that so many support their disgraceful self-serving bollox

back to the game...
 

MK Dons Updates...

I have to always click refresh to view new posts , how can do it so they appear as they arrive?
 

MK Dons Updates...

Frampton clears, MK Dons had hit the post
 

MK Dons Updates...

Still quiet an open game according to sky.... tighten up bees or score
 

MK Dons Updates...

Mr Tree said:
i honestly don't care and am amazed that so many support their disgraceful self-serving bollox.....



We don't.......but we would like the 250K to go to our lot, rather than someone else's
(and the 10K personally wouldn't go amiss either)
 

MK Dons Updates...

Mr Tree said:
there's a thread?

i honestly don't care and am amazed that so many support their disgraceful self-serving bollox

back to the game...
There's £250k on offer and I would rather it went to the Bees than anyone else. In the meantime, I'll stick to drinking Pepsi.
 

MK Dons Updates...

Mads Bee said:
Sky just reported Dons hit the cross:nono: bar

Are sky 10 mins in front of beesworld?
 

MK Dons Updates...

Mr Tree said:
there's a thread?

i honestly don't care and am amazed that so many support their disgraceful self-serving bollox

back to the game...
Ignorant Idiot :D

:wave:
 

MK Dons Updates...

Edmundo said:
There's £250k on offer and I would rather it went to the Bees than anyone else. In the meantime, I'll stick to drinking Pepsi.

we'd be forced to give it to someone else, and would doubtless waste it!
 

MK Dons Updates...

that fabregas is a good little player eh?
 

MK Dons Updates...

If you're interested Arsenal 2 nil
 

MK Dons Updates...

When Arsenal get it riight, they're a joy to watch. I bet Chelsea fans would love The Blues to play like them.
 

MK Dons Updates...

finchbee said:
I do lehman is in my fantasy league team !!

Henry is in mine. In my league, the team with Henry in it has won for the last 4 years.
 

MK Dons Updates...

Leesbees said:
Are sky 10 mins in front of beesworld?

At least a few minutes delay on the Beesworld commentary to the real thing, so will let you know what comes up on Sky ! :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom