poor old mo....needs a decent excuse for ignoring the doorbell for an hour
https://griffinpark.org/forums/showthread.php?t=117153Whatever you think of Sullivan, Gold and 'Baroness'Brady they are bloody good negotiators..........presumably also helping Mo Farah with his current 'issues' and arranging for the topic to be changed on the GPG.

He hasn't helped himself by basing himself in the USA
do you not know anything? the training camps are outstanding in the USA, should he be training in gloomy Southall or wet Hounslow? he travels round the world to race, had he not been training in a hot country he would have struggled to have been a world champion...
He's out of the public eye being over there ..he's gone from hero to just another athlete IMO and Portland weather where he's based is probably worse than London weather where it rains for about 8 months solid
Unfortunately for athletes you don't have to be proved guilty, just missing a few tests is enough as happened to Christine ohoruogo
It seems to me we're a nation of happy losers but struggle with winners?
More than ever I hope Mo is proved 100% innocent and the scummy press are made to grovel.
I will apologise whole heartedly if not the case and he is guilty.
You only miss a test if you've something to hide IMO
It seems to me we're a nation of happy losers but struggle with winners?
More than ever I hope Mo is proved 100% innocent and the scummy press are made to grovel.
I will apologise whole heartedly if not the case and he is guilty.
The same scummy press that exposed Lance "the saint" Armstrong, Fifa corruption oh and Ryan Giggs having it away behind his wife's back....
The press are an effective tool and I dont think such generalisations are appriopriate, necessary or justified in "old Hullbee's" opinion
Still doesn't mean I understand why you feel the need to refer to yourself in the third person ?
It is quite amusing seeing the BBC tying themselves in knots over this. The Salazar story was good journalism but they now seem to be desperate to make it appear that the only athlete of his that doped was Galen Rupp. I can only assume that they had plans to add Farah to their stable of tedious ex athletes for future commentary/analysis duties and being a drugs cheat would spoil this.
It could be that, or and this is more likely, your own rampant anti-BBC bias could be colouring your judgement?
Especially as it was the BBC that broke this story in the first place...
I'd say that 90% of all endurance or strength/power related world champions/world record holders have at some stage in their career been on the juice or cheated. And the reason is money, the money in these sports is massive, if there's a chance to make it big and get paid well to do it, then you are going to cheat, human nature I'm afraid!!
The lower the amount of money you are likely to earn, the lower the number of people cheating!!!!!! And as I stated earlier we are talking primarily about the power based sports here, or the endurance type sports, not paper folding
By the time you get to watch an athlete on TV they've been performing for years, rising to the top, leaving the also rans behind, they are the ones that are cheating, across the board, not your rank and file
performers. (ALLEGEDLY)
Oh look another little dig at me.Ooo, a Mo Farah thread. :nutty:
Well done Sir MO!
Beat those that did their best to upset your rhythm during the race. Nice "showboating" too. Gets the crowd behind you. The noise was incredible.![]()
Didn't like his show boating halfway through the race, but you have to hand it to him, it was a great victory, despite being tripped on two or three occasions.
I didn't see it as show boating. Saw it as wanting to get the crowd to raise the noise. He obviously loves performing in front of big crowds.
What a race and what a champion.
Quite a drop off in "form" since Salazaar got found out and he had to leave him as a coach. Talented yes, but helped along the way by bending of the rules etc....most definitely.