Moaners...

Aussie Bee

Active member
Joined
28 Dec 2000
Messages
7,295
Reaction score
1,744
Location
Perth Australia

Moaners...

If you think you have heard "fans"/old farts/pratts carry on during league games try going to a reserve fixture - unbelievable!!!!

Since the ground is empty EVERYONE can hear the "quips" and most of the old bastards get stuck into the boys - two quid to get in and moan - value
 

Moaners...

Aussie Bee said:
If you think you have heard "fans"/old farts/pratts carry on during league games try going to a reserve fixture - unbelievable!!!!

Since the ground is empty EVERYONE can hear the "quips" and most of the old bastards get stuck into the boys - two quid to get in and moan - value

Can I ask why you bring this up now? its been sometime since you went back to the Land of Oz
 

Moaners...

The biggest moan I've got is to the fans that only turn up every other year and only bring with them defeats:p :rolleyes: :p
 

Moaners...

Re: Re: Moaners...

Holysmit said:
Can I ask why you bring this up now? its been sometime since you went back to the Land of Oz

no you can't
 

Moaners...

Brickie Chap said:
The biggest moan I've got is to the fans that only turn up every other year and only bring with them defeats:p :rolleyes: :p

get real BC - I was there for hunts penalty against Wycombe lol
 

Moaners...

we were awful on saturday...

then we scored 2 goals :(


i had to applaud the team and stuff. well out of order


i don't come to games to be happy you know, even the lino had a good game :o

:rolleyes:
 
Back
Top Bottom