Moderators On Steroids

Ace Face

Well-known member
Joined
17 Jan 2001
Messages
15,429
Reaction score
2,995
Location
North Stand

Moderators On Steroids

Mark/Edmundo - lighten up.

The reason I put the topic "Creche At Griffin Park" was:

a) So that PG if he was interested in setting something up could appeal for help or possible attendees.
b) Other fans could also register there interest
c) The creche or lack of shows the possible revenue streams which could be available to the club.

Compared to some of the sh!t put on the GPG, you close a constructive thread.
Start giving people the benefit of the doubt, unless abusive.

If you leave this thread open, I am sure others will agree.

Mods keep off the purple hearts.
 

Moderators On Steroids

Already supported this idea in the thread dedicated to you
wink.gif
However, as someone on that thread has already pointed out, we're going to have several threads open on this subject, none with a thread title which states what the thread is actually about !!

Go on Mark, re-open the Creche thread
 

Moderators On Steroids

I think we should just take over the board and play Mallet's Mallet for one evening.
 

Moderators On Steroids

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Jon G Bee:
I think we should just take over the board and play Mallet's Mallet for one evening.</font>


or Eds Pick Axe


seriously tho, ban him Ed!!
 

Moderators On Steroids

Just seen all this. The reason I closed the thread is for one reason, it was directed at a particular person, if the subject had been worded to the effect that anyone could join in (which I knew was the case anyway) then the thread would be still open.

Yes, this makes me the big ogre as ever, but I think Brentford fans should realise one thing, the staff at the club work very hard and hardly have time to look at the GPG, so direct contact, believe it or not, is welcomed and the response will be quicker!!
 

Moderators On Steroids

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Mark Chapman:

the staff at the club work very hard and hardly have time to look at the GPG, so direct contact, believe it or not, is welcomed and the response will be quicker!!
</font>

Yeah right - like we have had the answer to the Ra-Ra ticket situation?
rolleyes.gif
rolleyes.gif
rolleyes.gif
rolleyes.gif




[This message has been edited by Brickie Chap (edited 25 September 2001).]
 

Moderators On Steroids

i second that motion..............

news would be most welcome!!

p.s. BB - seems only a few 'of us' have our messages stopped - a case of 'its my ball and youre not playing with it' attitude(by MC noticeably) me thinks??!

fascists!!
 

Moderators On Steroids

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Mark Chapman:
Just seen all this. The reason I closed the thread is for one reason, it was directed at a particular person, if the subject had been worded to the effect that anyone could join in (which I knew was the case anyway) then the thread would be still open. </font>

Lighten up MC, and open the ƒúcking thread!!!
tongue.gif
mad.gif
wink.gif
 

Moderators On Steroids

Mark C - isn't it possible for you to change the title of the "For Bricklayer Bee" thread to "Griffin Park Creche Idea"...I seem to remember someone changing the title of one of my threads when I got a date wrong before so it must be possible
smile.gif
 

Moderators On Steroids

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Voice from the Braemar:
i second that motion..............

news would be most welcome!!

p.s. BB - seems only a few 'of us' have our messages stopped - a case of 'its my ball and youre not playing with it' attitude(by MC noticeably) me thinks??!

fascists!!

</font>

Voice, it could be the Queen posting incorrectly, I don't single anyone out, and to be honest with the workload I have at the moment, i'll be lucky to see this board at present, let alone moderate it
biggrin.gif


As for the QPR, all in good time. Not the answer you are looking for but there you go.

Peace, love and jelly babies, etc
 
Back
Top Bottom