Most Disliked Teams

Most Disliked Teams

I think it's an outrage that Brizzle City aren't top.
 

Most Disliked Teams

:nono:

Second to Franchise football.
 

Most Disliked Teams

what bizarre tables. for example, how can the Team of the Devil be 20th :cry:
 

Most Disliked Teams

how can swansea and cardiff be only 6th repectively
 

Most Disliked Teams

QPHa 20th in Championship :scratch:
 

Most Disliked Teams

A good one - two for Bristol - the most hated city in the country?
While my second team are the least hated in the Premiership? shurely shom mistake?? :wave:
 

Most Disliked Teams

BoroBee said:
A good one - two for Bristol - the most hated city in the country?
While my second team are the least hated in the Premiership? shurely shom mistake?? :wave:
Boro are always one ofthose sides that do :grey: for me. :yes:
 

Most Disliked Teams

Resurrecting this old thread as the last few days have reminded what a bunch of dislikeable c**ts Villa are both on and off the pitch.
Just as obnoxious, self entitled and with a "we're considerably better than yow" mentality as they were back when they couldn't accept the fact that little old Brentford were regularly beating them when we were both in The Championship.
Really, really, really hope they f***ing crash and burn in 2nd half of the season.

Obviously there are plenty of other "traditional" candidates for this thread, but just needed to get that off my chest after the nonsense they've been spouting over the last few days.

Forest fans are c**ts too, for pretty much the same reasons, and hopefully they'll now turn against the owner and new manager as they continue to nosedive......

Feel free to add yours here......
 

Most Disliked Teams

Resurrecting this old thread as the last few days have reminded what a bunch of dislikeable c**ts Villa are both on and off the pitch.
Just as obnoxious, self entitled and with a "we're considerably better than yow" mentality as they were back when they couldn't accept the fact that little old Brentford were regularly beating them when we were both in The Championship.
Really, really, really hope they f***ing crash and burn in 2nd half of the season.

Obviously there are plenty of other "traditional" candidates for this thread, but just needed to get that off my chest after the nonsense they've been spouting over the last few days.

Forest fans are c**ts too, for pretty much the same reasons, and hopefully they'll now turn against the owner and new manager as they continue to nosedive......

Feel free to add yours here......
The two teams that you’ve mentioned have got me thinking I’d want Fulham to beat them, that might mean much to them but that’s quite a statement from me, I know a certain successful football owner said the same re Forest to me recently. Leeds are waank but again, not in the league of Villa or Forest in the world according to me.
It’s all healthy though, I don’t want to like other teams or other players including ones we’ve sold on, they’re all trying to do damage to my team and can go feck themselves.
 

Most Disliked Teams

I was having an interesting chat with an ex Fulham director about 15 years ago - Dennis Turner ( now deceased) at an HSBC economics seminar ( he was their chief UK economist). He had hosted me at a couple at Fulham v Bees games in the now Div 1. At that point he said to me he hated being in the Premiership. All the fun had gone out of the game / match occasion for him. I think I'm beginning to understand what he meant now.
 

Most Disliked Teams

I've discovered that I can hate a lot more PL clubs than all of the other leagues put together!
Yep.
Gonna add Everton to my list too.....
 

Most Disliked Teams

Back in the L1/2 days apart from QPR there weren’t other teams I really hated. Fulham were initially just rubbish then ridiculous when Fayed bought their way up the leagues. I was too late into the Bees to have any history with Watford. The big clubs were just too far removed from our reality to care about much.

Now, it’d probably be quicker to say which teams I don’t mind as I have at least a mild dislike for pretty much every team above L2.
 

Most Disliked Teams

Villa
Forest
Chelsea
Arsenal
Man U

would be current top 5… although I can see a late push from Palace before year end.
Ah yeah, how could I have forgotten Arsenal....
 

Most Disliked Teams

In no particular order.

From my Scarborough days:

Crawley
Aldershot
Forest Green
York
Doncaster

Brentford:

QPR
Fulham
Chelsea
Arsenal
Leeds
 

Most Disliked Teams

In no particular order.

From my Scarborough days:

Crawley
Aldershot
Forest Green
York
Doncaster

Brentford:

QPR
Fulham
Chelsea
Arsenal
Leeds
Seeing you mention Scarborough reminded me that was your first team. I’ll say I dislike them (even though I don’t) just to stay on topic, but I’ll be watching them play against my local side Brackley Town on Saturday.
 

Most Disliked Teams

Seeing you mention Scarborough reminded me that was your first team. I’ll say I dislike them (even though I don’t) just to stay on topic, but I’ll be watching them play against my local side Brackley Town on Saturday.
I also dislike Brackley Town (no I don't), but unfortunately I am jetting off for some winter on Saturday, otherwise I would be there.

We could've had a scrap in the car park! ?
 

Most Disliked Teams

I had a recent realisation that Forest / Cooper were above Fulham in my 'hated' list, when I was going through FPL options and toying with the idea of transferring someone in from Forest. I just couldn't bring myself to do it, and to have any kind of vested interest in their results or performances. Absolutely despise them above everyone except the hooped scum from up the road.
 

Most Disliked Teams

Birmingham City
Gillingham
Everton
Arsenal
Villa

honourable mentions for Pompey and Cardiff but we don’t play them very often these days

can’t bring myself to dislike Fulham any more because they are in the same situation as us and I would rather we were in the same division each season to maintain the rivalry (and win points at the Cottage).

and would like QPR in the Premier League because we only win in West London!
 

Most Disliked Teams

Birmingham City
Gillingham
Everton
Arsenal
Villa

honourable mentions for Pompey and Cardiff but we don’t play them very often these days

can’t bring myself to dislike Fulham any more because they are in the same situation as us and I would rather we were in the same division each season to maintain the rivalry (and win points at the Cottage).

and would like QPR in the Premier League because we only win in West London!
Just realised I missed Reading off that list … just shows how under the radar they are now!
 

Most Disliked Teams

I dislike Chelsea because I didn't like their white socks in the 70s. I dislike Spurs because Ralph Coates looked like everyone's uncle. I dislike Brighton because they once had home shirts that looked like Tesco bags. I dislike Liverpool because I couldn't stand the sitcom Bread. I dislike Cardiff because my family was originally from Pontyprydd so it was a given that you couldn't like anyone from the capital. I dislike Gillingham because I had my headphones nicked there once. I dislike Crystal Palace because I don't like sci-fi movies and some of their kits were too futuristic for my taste. I dislike Wolves because gold isn't a colour any kit should have. I dislike Norwich because yellow and green are just too bright together. I did like West ham but not now after they left Upton Park. I dislike Millwall because they were still throwing coins at us even though they were beating us 6-1. My newest entry is Manchester United for the way they were almost calling for an open top bus parade after two injury time goals against us and the walk back to the car. I dislike Man City for not acknowledging that everything they have should be ours after we did the double over them.

The following clubs do not need any explanation; Leeds, Forest, QPR, Fulham, Orient.

If I really tried, I reckon I could find a reason to dislike every club.
 
Last edited:

Most Disliked Teams

I dislike Chelsea because I didn't like their white socks in the 70s. I dislike Spurs because Ralph Coates looked like everyone's uncle. I dislike Brighton because they once had Tesco style home shirts. I dislike Liverpool because I couldn't stand the sitcom Bread. I dislike Cardiff because my family was originally from Pontyprydd so it was a given that you couldn't like anyone from the capital. I dislike Gillingham because I had my headphones nicked there once. I dislike Crystal Palace because I don't like sci-fi movies and some of their kits were too futuristic for my taste. I dislike Wolves because gold isn't a colour any kit should have. I dislike Norwich because yellow and green are just too bright together. I did like West ham but not now after they left Upton Park. I dislike Millwall because they were still throwing coins at us even though they were beating us 6-1. My newest entry is Manchester United for the way they were almost calling for an open top bus parade after two injury time goals against us and the walk back to the car. I dislike Man City for not acknowledging that everything they have should be ours after we did the double over them.

The following clubs do not need any explanation; Leeds, Forest, QPR, Fulham, Orient.

If I really tried, I reckon I could find a reason to dislike every club.
No Aston Villa?!?!?!
 

Most Disliked Teams

Back in the day, Fulham, Orient, Aldershot, Birmingham, Stoke, Cardiff and Gillingham. Watford and QPR too.

Now, Fulham, Chelsea, QPR, Leeds, Notts Forrest and now Villa.
 

Most Disliked Teams

Little has changed for me over the years:

QPR, Reading, Watford, Leeds, Luton.

Fulham aren't on the list because they are more the case of :ROFLMAO:
 

Most Disliked Teams

I’ve had a particular disliking for Charlton ever since they took the piss and ironically cheered Peter Gilham excitedly announcing the attendance for our first ever game in the Championship. I often imagine us like Roy Keane standing over and pointing at them like the stricken Alf Haaland after Keane exacted his revenge.
 
Last edited:

Most Disliked Teams

I dislike Chelsea because I didn't like their white socks in the 70s. I dislike Spurs because Ralph Coates looked like everyone's uncle. I dislike Brighton because they once had home shirts that looked like Tesco bags. I dislike Liverpool because I couldn't stand the sitcom Bread. I dislike Cardiff because my family was originally from Pontyprydd so it was a given that you couldn't like anyone from the capital. I dislike Gillingham because I had my headphones nicked there once. I dislike Crystal Palace because I don't like sci-fi movies and some of their kits were too futuristic for my taste. I dislike Wolves because gold isn't a colour any kit should have. I dislike Norwich because yellow and green are just too bright together. I did like West ham but not now after they left Upton Park. I dislike Millwall because they were still throwing coins at us even though they were beating us 6-1. My newest entry is Manchester United for the way they were almost calling for an open top bus parade after two injury time goals against us and the walk back to the car. I dislike Man City for not acknowledging that everything they have should be ours after we did the double over them.

The following clubs do not need any explanation; Leeds, Forest, QPR, Fulham, Orient.

If I really tried, I reckon I could find a reason to dislike every club.
Pure brilliance, please finish the task and write a reason to dislike every club. Next years stocking filler ‘Les Beeavinu’s Big Book Of Footballing Dislikes’.
 

Most Disliked Teams

Mine is more a certain group of fans than a particular team, Cockney Reds, not sure I would even describe them as fans, really despise them
 

Most Disliked Teams

I am mellowing with age. Last night, for example, I was happy for Fulham and Chelsea to beat Everton and Newcastle as the latter two clubs have annoyed me over the last year or so. Never thought I would think that way.
 
Back
Top Bottom