Ms GPG 2007

Who do you think should be Ms GPG 2007?

  • Claire

    Votes: 30 17.3%
  • Kerry

    Votes: 34 19.7%
  • Laura

    Votes: 4 2.3%
  • Mads

    Votes: 26 15.0%
  • Rock on You Bees

    Votes: 27 15.6%
  • Swindon Bee

    Votes: 5 2.9%
  • Tee Bee

    Votes: 8 4.6%
  • Yankee Bees Girlie

    Votes: 24 13.9%
  • Yorkshire Bee Ang

    Votes: 4 2.3%
  • Nurse Betty

    Votes: 5 2.9%
  • Princess Bee

    Votes: 6 3.5%

  • Total voters
    173
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ms GPG 2007

I’ve cast my vote for Claire (a) because her avatar clearly does her no justice, judging by the pic above, so if she wins she might change it; and (b) in recognition of her consistent typing of "bee" when writing "be".
 

Ms GPG 2007

Thought i'd show you all a few of my, erm, different sides...

First there's me being a daddy long legs, then its me being a rabbit, then im pretending to be intellectual, then lastly theres me being a snowman. I think i make a very convincing snowman, i'm sure you'll all agree?! :shrug: :fishing:
 

Ms GPG 2007

you said you'd vote for me :(


Sorry PB, as you weren't added originally I thought I would vote after your very heart tugging post but I can see you have your own little fan club and I thought the deserving and utterly gorgeous YBA deserved my vote as she is a loyal and dedicated away supporter too :sorted:
 

Ms GPG 2007

ROUB........i would...:sorted:
...
..
.
I mean....
..
.
I have ;)
 

Ms GPG 2007

Vote KERRY!

I thought long and hard and made up a truly inspirational song to help get her more votes;

"Kerry's fit, Kerry's buff, Kerry really is hot stuff!"

You know it makes sense! :D
 

Ms GPG 2007

VOTE ANNETTE (ROUB) :sorted:

clearly she has musical talents (check out the song she created for me :D)

she got my vote :sorted:

therefore she should get yours too :hat:
 

Ms GPG 2007

lol

the snowman picture should be enough to convince people that rocky is the true champ :sorted:

plus she is the only one who i've had fun with on a pool table :cool:
 

Ms GPG 2007

VOTE ANNETTE (ROUB) :sorted:

clearly she has musical talents (check out the song she created for me :D)

she got my vote :sorted:

therefore she should get yours too :hat:



...................I'd love to have given her one....................















.....................but I've already given my one to the Princess.........












































BTW............are there any other Irish counties that would like to be considered in this contest, other than Claire and Kerry?.............
 

Ms GPG 2007

...................I'd love to have given her one....................
.....................but I've already given my one to the Princess.........

:nono: Someone of your age and stature WisBee :nono:
 

Ms GPG 2007

I have not voted yet....:eek:
 

Ms GPG 2007

It is impossible to photograph you in a bad light, but I dont think you need it (the photo) in this poll....
 

Ms GPG 2007

everyone seems to bee having fun on here...while i have been working hard...and finding out i have my work xmas do in the egyption section of the British Museum.....should bee interesting ;)



..........................will you be taking your Mummy..............??
 

Ms GPG 2007

lol

the snowman picture should be enough to convince people that rocky is the true champ :sorted:

plus she is the only one who i've had fun with on a pool table :cool:

Do you mean she is the only one you have ever won against? :D ;) :D
 

Ms GPG 2007

Thought i'd show you all a few of my, erm, different sides...

First there's me being a daddy long legs, then its me being a rabbit, then im pretending to be intellectual, then lastly theres me being a snowman. I think i make a very convincing snowman, i'm sure you'll all agree?! :shrug: :fishing:

I quickly read that and thought that things were beginning to get interesting ... not "with a rabbit" though. :(
 

Ms GPG 2007

Sorry PB, as you weren't added originally I thought I would vote after your very heart tugging post but I can see you have your own little fan club and I thought the deserving and utterly gorgeous YBA deserved my vote as she is a loyal and dedicated away supporter too :sorted:

charming. :thumbs:
 

Ms GPG 2007

Guess I had better cast my vote soon.... any final pleas to convince me where it should lie?
 

Ms GPG 2007

I am going to vote for the Princess.... I am just waiting for her to post that she wants MA back and as soon as effing possible and then she can watch her total go up by one.
 

Ms GPG 2007

I have been made an offer I cannot refuse by one of the contestants (who shall remain nameless) so my vote has now been cast
 

Ms GPG 2007

I am going to vote for the Princess.... I am just waiting for her to post that she wants MA back and as soon as effing possible and then she can watch her total go up by one.

rofl alas, such a short time and already you know me so well.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom