fencer/bee
Active member
NEW ROAD
why where supporters still trying to find a seat at 1.23pm.... with not a lot of help from stewards 


Jimbee said:They were late.
Oh dearlove and mercy said:If you have a problem with that you know where the door is we were told.
Banana said:I couldn't understand why supporters were left standing at the top of gangways blocking emergency exits when there were plenty of seats available in Blocks A and Z and no-one was directing supporters to these seats. There were stewards standing at the top of each empty gangway however.
And it would seem there were crap stewarding outstand the North Stand since an announcement had to be made asking supporters in the queue to come forward to each turnstile - why are stewards "on the ground" making this happen?
love and mercy said:Stewards in the new road stand at todays game were a disgrace to BFC.
they were putting people in season ticket holders seats and were abusive when told that the rightful owners of thoses seats were late due yo raffic problems.
If you have a problem with that you know where the door is we were told.
The leader of the gang was worse than any football thug.
I am sure the club will recieve complaints

PJ said:I hope somebody starts a thread on the New Road catering standards (or lack of them) - that makes us look as tinpot as is possible IMHO![]()
Banana said:I couldn't understand why supporters were left standing at the top of gangways blocking emergency exits when there were plenty of seats available in Blocks A and Z and no-one was directing supporters to these seats. There were stewards standing at the top of each empty gangway however.
Ace Face said:I would still like to see a business case for bringing it all back in house.

eghambee said:Encouraging bigger crowds is mainly down to the position of the team in the League and the football it plays.
However, encouraging more people to re attend when things aren't as great is down to how floating supporters are treated.
The only things that cannot be guaranteed are the weather and the performance of the team.
Everything else can be guaranteed and should be guaranteed.
From information being given outside of where to go, to Turnstyles being properly marked and marshalled to ensure the right people are in the right queue.
Being told the right information in the ground, having food available within a fifteen minute half time window.
The toilets are all open, the stewards communicate to get late comers to seats rather than just pointing.
SmiffyBee said:the one thing the stewards (if there were more than 2 !) should have done was to insist people sat where their tickets suggested, rather than make it a free-for-all.

GABS said:Who cares, if you were that late you are not bothered


Brickie Chap said:Make Finch work for his money
B*llocks! I knew (sic) it was going to be a big game which is why I left Wokingham at 11.00 - I was still stuck on the M3 an hour later. I managed to get to the game at 12.45 - nothing to do with the size of the match.Julian Mann said:O.K. I agree everyone new that it was going to be a big gate so get there early or miss half the game.
No wonder the youth of today go mugging old ladies for their fix
I agree with your point though :yes:love and mercy said:Stewards in the new road stand at todays game were a disgrace to BFC.
they were putting people in season ticket holders seats and were abusive when told that the rightful owners of thoses seats were late due yo raffic problems.
If you have a problem with that you know where the door is we were told.
The leader of the gang was worse than any football thug.
I am sure the club will recieve complaints
Brickie Chap said:Please direct all comments to our CEO, Mr A Finch, instead of posting on here![]()
Feel free to post his replies though![]()

abee said:Just to save time Brickie I've seen a draft of Mr Finch's response........
"A Happy New Year to you you thick **** and if I see your ugly face anywhere near Griffin Park I'll use all of my Northern Ireland commando training to ensure that you never walk again and if you even think about replying to this very pleasant email I'll smash you in the..........." (continues for 189 pages including a lecture on "good communications")
No need to thank me mate........![]()
abee said:Just to save time Brickie abee has been sent a draft of Mr Finch's response to your earlier email........
"A Happy New Year to you you thick **** and if I see your ugly face anywhere near Griffin Park I'll use all of my Northern Ireland commando training to ensure that you never walk again and if you even think about replying to this very pleasant email I'll smash you in the..........." (continues for 189 pages including a lecture on "good communications")
No need to thank me mate........![]()
nocoat said:You spelt "knew" correctly, to use (sic) surely you would have needed to quote Julian's "new"?No wonder the youth of today go mugging old ladies for their fix
I agree with your point though :yes:
abee said:Just to save time Brickie abee has been sent a draft of Mr Finch's response to your earlier email........
"A Happy New Year to you you thick **** and if I see your ugly face anywhere near Griffin Park I'll use all of my Northern Ireland commando training to ensure that you never walk again and if you even think about replying to this very pleasant email I'll smash you in the..........." (continues for 189 pages including a lecture on "good communications")
No need to thank me mate........![]()