New shirts, wrong sizes!

NW USA Bee

formerly "Sacramento Bee"
Joined
7 Apr 2000
Messages
479
Reaction score
3
Location
Coeur D'alene, ID USA

New shirts, wrong sizes!

Got my home shirt in the mail at the weekend having got the away shirt earlier. Both are XL, however, whereas the away shirt fits great, the home shirt is way too tight and they are both supposed to be the same size! I called the club shop and a very pleasant lady, Mary I think, apologised and said that they have had some problems in this area. As I am coming over for the MK game on 9/10, I will bring the shirt with me to change, but has anyone else experienced this??
 

New shirts, wrong sizes!

i bought my son the home and away kits and the same thing,away fits lovely and the home kit swamps him,he's only six so he can grow into it.
 

New shirts, wrong sizes!

Sacramento Bee said:
the home shirt is way too tight - has anyone else experienced this??

Sacramento Bee you have just made my day - I wondered why my new XL home shirt was so snug! I thought I'd just piled on a few more pounds while on holiday - so I can come off the bloody diet now :D
 

New shirts, wrong sizes!

had the exact same prob - away shirt in medium was lovely, away shirt in medium looked liked i'd sprayed it on. club happily exchanged my home for a large though.

know there's been a few dicussions about this on various threads - all saying the exact same...
 

New shirts, wrong sizes!

yep and again......got away in XL, then got my home in XL....went to put it on yesterday and it was way too tight.

I've still got the reciept but not the packaging...plus the tag has come off.....dya reckon they will exchange it?
 

New shirts, wrong sizes!

Same here with my sons shirts, got him xlb boys away fits great, the home shirt is too tight, someones cocked up the sizes on the machines somewhere i think!! something for John Mac to look into and add onto his job description as he hasn't got that much to do for great wages and a car.!!
 

New shirts, wrong sizes!

j4yc3e said:
yep and again......got away in XL, then got my home in XL....went to put it on yesterday and it was way too tight.

I've still got the reciept but not the packaging...plus the tag has come off.....dya reckon they will exchange it?


You are entitled to a refund or an exchange at your discretion. The shirt is not as described (i.e it is the wrong size if comparing to the new away and/or last year's XL sizing) and therefore is not fit for purpose. This is all set out in the Sale of Goods Act and do not let them tell you otherwise. You do not even need the receipt in law, but it makes life easier if you do.
 

New shirts, wrong sizes!

same here, yet to take it back makes me look like im about to do the incredible hulk in it
 

New shirts, wrong sizes!

Same company are making trousers for M & S .I bought a pair of dark grey turn ups size 30 " waist .Bluddy things are well skimpily made ! Far too small !
 

New shirts, wrong sizes!

Sacramento Bee said:
Got my home shirt in the mail at the weekend having got the away shirt earlier. Both are XL, however, whereas the away shirt fits great, the home shirt is way too tight and they are both supposed to be the same size! I called the club shop and a very pleasant lady, Mary I think, apologised and said that they have had some problems in this area. As I am coming over for the MK game on 9/10, I will bring the shirt with me to change, but has anyone else experienced this??


Me too !!! thought I had put on weight ..... lol
 

New shirts, wrong sizes!

anyone know if they're doing the name/number printing yet?
 

New shirts, wrong sizes!

yea my home shirt feels much tighter than the away, i think the away shirt has a beter quality feel too
 

New shirts, wrong sizes!

following on from my sons smaller XLB home shirt, (see above post) popped into BFC club shop today, they exchanged at no charge for an adult S mens. although they did "Um and aah" The guy behind the counter admitted that there's been a cock up in the manufacturing stage and the Home shirts have come out smaller!!! He also said he can't wait for the flood of people to come in and swap their shirts over for the next size up!! get down there quick before they all go !!! I did say this is another project for John Mac !!!!
 

New shirts, wrong sizes!

It is quite amazing that a professional organisation like Lonsdale cannot manufacture kits to the same specification. At least they didn't send back blue and white hoops!!
 

New shirts, wrong sizes!

HAULTWICK BEE said:
It is quite amazing that a professional organisation like Lonsdale cannot manufacture kits to the same specification.

:D
LONSDALE GUY: Look, look. Look, this is what I was asked to build. Eighteen inches. Right here, it specifies eighteen inches. I was given this napkin, I mean...
JOHN MAC: Forget this! **** the napkin!!!
 

New shirts, wrong sizes!

BEEcool said:
anyone know if they're doing the name/number printing yet?

While I was in the shop buying my Barbie sized XL home shirt (pre-packed) last week, the chap behind the counter was saying that they haven't barely started putting names/numbers on and they were currently expecting "about a five-week delay on orders for this service" :eek: Apparently the only machine they have for doing this is in the home changing room.

Don't hold your breath if you are sweating on getting one in time for Saturday - always assuming it's the right size when it gets there!
 

New shirts, wrong sizes!

Sacramento Bee said:
I called the club shop and a very pleasant lady, Mary I think, apologised and said that they have had some problems in this area.

That's my Auntie Mary you're talking about. :) She often works on the Braemar Rd turnstiles but during the close season she's been working in both the office and the club shop. :sorted:
 

New shirts, wrong sizes!

Bigbee said:
Same company are making trousers for M & S .I bought a pair of dark grey turn ups size 30 " waist .Bluddy things are well skimpily made ! Far too small !

What do you expect when your waist is actually 40 " rofl rofl rofl
 
Back
Top Bottom