Newsbot

Bristolian Bee

...now a Brighton Bee
Joined
17 Jan 2003
Messages
3,760
Reaction score
1,599
Location
Brighton

Newsbot

As we are no longer tinpot, media coverage of all things Brentford is increasing at a fair rate, with the result that Newsbot has become more and more busy recently.

Now I don't want to sound ungrateful to fair Newsbot, she comes across as a fine lass and does sterling work, but increasingly her output is dominating the What's New feed to the extent that she slowing down my searches for the latest news on Fulhamification, QPR's path to relegation glory and the M3 50mph speed limit.

Can I remove Newsbot from the list of posters who appear in my What's New feed?
I see it's not possible to block her...

Sorry Newsbot is a moderator/admin and you are not allowed to ignore him or her

Newsbot - please don't take this personally! Happy to meet you for a drink sometime if you want to explain my reasons and get to know you better :brow: :)
 

Newsbot

I don't have the same experience as you do - and hiding Newsbot will have meant you didn't get notified of The Times article.....which may be a good thing to be fair.

Will take a look though, but probably not until the close-season.
 

Newsbot

Double-click the envelope icon to the left of the Newsbot thread titles to mark as read. It won't appear next time you click 'new posts'.
 

Newsbot

Newsbot appears to have an obsession with Wycombe's U18s beating our U18s. Does he need a holiday?
 
Back
Top Bottom