Northampton

AJ

Active member
Joined
15 Feb 2001
Messages
1,051
Reaction score
10
Location
Maidenhead

Northampton

Howz everyone going??

I rang virgin (08700101127) to book 14 days in advance and was told that there are currently no offers on their train (8.05 dep @ Reading arrive 10.15 Northampton). As it stands tickets will be £32 return!!!!

PS What's happened to Becky B's train timetable service???
 

Northampton

yeah i had problems finding any decent deals
i think the coach for this one!:laughsm
 

Northampton

Try St Pancras to Wellingborough and 1/2 hr by bus to Northampton. havent checked the costs yet.
 

Northampton

Cant make it

Sorry the Cider Army will be in Brataslavia for this one but will have live updates Via the phone during the Game.

Will have Bees England top on with pride.
 

Northampton

2 for £35 return.

I've got the anorak bus timetable and buses leave at 45 past the hour on Saturdays, taking 25 minutes.

But it's Slovakia v England at 7.30 as well, so not sure what to do really?
 

Northampton

gutted not going to repeat last years rubbishness in northampton(1245 arrival for night game:eek: :laughsm :D but am the alcopop army official rep in bratislava via vienna.will be on the blower to no coat driving him mad all day.incidentally at a rough estimate at least 20 bees in slovakia.a good effort i'm sure you'll agree for a club of our size.this has been designated as flag trip so expect to see around 6:eek: bees st georges
 

Northampton

Re: Cant make it

Dangerous said:
Sorry the Cider Army will be in Brataslavia for this one but will have live updates Via the phone during the Game.
.

Who is giving you updates Dangerous? me????

I'll be at Sixfields...but then I could virtually walk there!
 

Northampton

Im going to drive if theres no direct route by train. Its only 40 mins up the M1 junction 15a.

Anyone need a lift?
 

Northampton

Paulo Bee said:
Im going to drive if theres no direct route by train. Its only 40 mins up the M1 junction 15a.

Anyone need a lift?

I'll take you up on that..I'll give u a ring at some time.
 

Northampton

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
Stupid sister. The one game I can drink in my local fall over and still be in the away... my stupid sister decides to tie the knot... :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Mind you after Peterborough... dont think I will much..
 

Northampton

I am taking my Dad to Northampton so can everyone please be on their best behaviour. ;)
 

Northampton

My Dad's taking me to Northampton so can everyone be on their best behaviour. You know how I hate excessive drunkeness & swearing at the football.
 

Northampton

It was your behaviour on Saturday!;)
 

Northampton

Was that directed at me or Beezy Babe (Thinking on it, probably both of us!)?

Don't think I've ever been that drunk at the footy (except maybe Peterborough last year). Christ knows how I hung the flag, I was having real trouble just standing!
 

Northampton

16.5 hours of drinking for the staunch alcopop army members;) ended up clubbing in some dive in kings x:)
cab home cost a fortune:laughsm
 

Northampton

Paulo Bee said:
It was your behaviour on Saturday!;)

Yeah yeah I was waiting for someone to bring that up. Apologies to everyone who saw me turn into some kinda nutter..I have no idea what the Cherry Tree puts in their Carlsberg but I think I'll give it a miss next time.:blush

:( :( :(

Oh and just for the record that black eye has nothing to do with me ;)
 
Last edited:

Northampton

David Michael said:
16.5 hours of drinking for the staunch alcopop army members;) ended up clubbing in some dive in kings x:)
cab home cost a fortune:laughsm

Where did we end up? I thought we went to Bagleys but obviously not. I do know something though I can sleep run!:D :D

9am til 3.30am what an effort!
 

Northampton

Thought it was you Miss Beezy, ya hooligan!

I always seem to get mullered drinking in the Cherry Tree, must be something in the water (or the double Jameson's so readily purchased for me by Mr Wolsely)
 

Northampton

Loughtonbee said:
Thought it was you Miss Beezy, ya hooligan!


:blush :blush :blush :blush :blush :blush :blush :blush :blush
 

Northampton

Loughtonbee said:
Thought it was you Miss Beezy, ya hooligan!

Coming from the saint himself:lol :lol2 :eek: :D

For those of us who were busy getting drunk elsewhere, please fill in the details, sounds intruiging!!!
 

Northampton

Loughtonbee said:
My Dad's taking me to Northampton so can everyone be on their best behaviour. You know how I hate excessive drunkeness & swearing at the football.

That has to be one of the funniest things I have heard for a while

:lol2 :lol2 :lol2 :lol2 :lol2 :lol2 :lol2 :lol2
 

Northampton

AJ said:


PS What's happened to Becky B's train timetable service???

BeckyB will be going by car from Leicester to Northampton, so someone else can sort this one out. Last time I looked it was about 7 changes from my house to get to Northampton with the engineering works.
 

Northampton

Received this from my Northampton contact. Might be useful if you're going to Wellingborough:

Hello,

Travelling Bees may find the following info useful.

From Wellingborough train station it is approx 10-15 mins walk to
W'boro
town centre, along Midland road.

Buses run approx every 15 mins to Northampton town centre from bay 3.
Bus
nos are X4, 46 & 47.
There are others but we don't know the nos, basically just look for
those
going to Northampton.
Some will go direct, this takes about 25 mins, others go around the
houses
and can take about 50 mins.
Then from Northampton town centre is about 20 mins walk to Sixfields.

Best leave early!
 

Northampton

BURNO how are you feelin after Saturdays killer defeat to Barnsley talked to a few away supporter's on 65 to work.

All started started takin the piss coss we apparently got beaten by a sh*te team.

Pls could you text me if possible at half time and full time with the Northampton scores as I have to go to work (BORING BORING) see you at next home game V PORT VALE.



LOYAL SUPPORTERS
 

Northampton

Right, happiness is almost upon us!
4 bees at twickenham for 7:45am:eek: just like going proper up north:mad: we will have a beachball for entertainment purposes, the best dressed man in twix, the unironed one and another gentlemen, and expect to return to twix by cab no earlier than midnight.

p.s to the big man (you know who you are;) ) see you there at 11.
 

Northampton

p.s to the big man (you know who you are;) ) see you there at 11. [/B][/QUOTE]

I take it thats me. What time is the train from central london Euston? to Northampton? As I might just yet get the train.
 

Northampton

David Michael said:
Right, happiness is almost upon us!
4 bees at twickenham for 7:45am:eek: just like going proper up north:mad: we will have a beachball for entertainment purposes, the best dressed man in twix, the unironed one and another gentlemen, and expect to return to twix by cab no earlier than midnight.

p.s to the big man (you know who you are;) ) see you there at 11.

enjoy lads,i'll be there in spirit.even though i'm very excited about slovakia i am gutted to miss the bees.give em plenty of cheers from me,and i'll see you early bells next sat.don't forget that union jack pub with the absinth:eek: :laughsm
 

Northampton

Absinth!!!!!!!!!!!:eek: :eek: :laughsm :laughsm

I definately getting the train!!!



:laughsm :laughsm :laughsm
 

Northampton

its 8:54 paul, a right bitch of a journey (two trains and a coach!)as well, but we have to get that one to make it for 11;) :p
 

Northampton

8.54 from where?

I'll call you tonight with my final decision.:eek:
 
Back
Top Bottom