Notts County

Notts County

I certainly won't be drinking any double vodkas, I'll be driving so won't be getting drunk (and not drunk enough to let everyone look down my top)

so make the man buy you a double vodka and orange....I'll have the double voddy.....you have the orange...:sorted:
 

Notts County

I am now travelling from somewhere in Devon for this game :eek:

Anyone know how far this is ?
 

Notts County

depends where you are starting from in Devon....:banghead:
 

Notts County

so we're talking Bude/Bideford/Holsworthy area then.......


probably talking about 230 miles.....

90 minutes to Bristol, then up the M5, then cut across using the M42....will take around 2 hours....then another 45 mins into Nottingham

4 hours and a bit...good luck...we'll be waiting for that drink :sorted:
 

Notts County

so we're talking Bude/Bideford/Holsworthy area then.......


probably talking about 230 miles.....

90 minutes to Bristol, then up the M5, then cut across using the M42....will take around 2 hours....then another 45 mins into Nottingham

4 hours and a bit...good luck...we'll be waiting for that drink :sorted:

:blush: Damn thought you would have forgotton about that:( Is YBA going to be in hooters then lol.

Getting the train so shouldn't be too bad, nevertheless thanks for the info :sorted:
 

Notts County

we will track you down, dont worry !!!

:eek:
 

Notts County

:confused: I can't drive and I can't get train ticket so...
 
Last edited:

Notts County

Good support super bees :sorted:
 

Notts County

Why can't you get a train ticket?

Cos i didn't even know I was going til a couple of days ago so thought I might as well get coach, happy?:wave: It better than not coming at all init
 
Last edited:

Notts County

No worries. NorthamptonBee and robBEEh have really low thresholds:D

Don't put yourself down mate - we could do a lot worse than you - infact i've heard you referred to as something of a "pretty boy" on more than one occasion :)
 

Notts County

Don't put yourself down mate - we could do a lot worse than you - infact i've heard you referred to as something of a "pretty boy" on more than one occasion :)

Pretty Boy? Well yes, have to concede that I've heard that too! Looking good for Hooters, especially with my Cancun tan!! :D
 

Notts County

can never remember if hooters opens at 11am or 12 noon and i live here! Will check it out....
 

Notts County

I am now travelling from somewhere in Devon for this game :eek:

Anyone know how far this is ?

Good luck mate. I travelled from near Padstow (35-odd miles further away down the coast) to Griffin Park on Saturday and it took 7 hours to do the 270 miles!! Every way you went was chocker.
 

Notts County

I don't think that any young lady need fear if she's on her own in Hooters on Saturday.

Just look for the 'protective arm' of an extremely good looking fella with a suntan to die for...there can only Bee one of these and the good news for them all is that he's a Brentford supporter and always accommodating ;)
 

Notts County

I don't think that any young lady need fear if she's on her own in Hooters on Saturday.

Just look for the 'protective arm' of an extremely good looking fella with a suntan to die for...there can only Bee one of these and the good news for them all is that he's a Brentford supporter and always accommodating ;)

Gosh, I am SO relieved to know I will be looked after...
Didn't want everyone thinking I was a lesbian (not that there is anything wrong with lesbians of course)
Does it still count if I'm not that young?
 

Notts County

Gosh, I am SO relieved to know I will be looked after...
Didn't want everyone thinking I was a lesbian (not that there is anything wrong with lesbians of course)
Does it still count if I'm not that young?

I think I know the guy that roBEEh refers to. He's a lovely chap, but I think he does tend to like em young (not too young, you understand). Most of them are glamour models, I believe.
 

Notts County

rofl rofl rofl rofl

That wasn't an implication, that was.......something more than an implication

:nono: Kettering Bee:nono:
 

Notts County

Pah! Both my mates have let me down so i'm gonna have to go on my own :(
 

Notts County

..........looked to be a good turnout..................
 
Back
Top Bottom