Notts County

nick logan

Well-known member
Joined
6 Apr 2000
Messages
43,791
Reaction score
29,809
Location
Essex

Notts County

Cheapos out, have booked up Monday back Tues for 16 quid return. :sorted:
 

Notts County

Dont know what to do about this one????

Were going up for a long weekend when the match was a Saturday...now dont know what to do :idea:
 

Notts County

I've booked and am staying overnight. I've got loads of holiday to use up before the end of the year.
 

Notts County

Notts County

Was looking forward to this one as I have friends in Nottingham. Then it moved to Monday :(

Now I get to prepare myself for the grief I'll get at the local when I ask them to put it on :sorted:
 

Notts County

I still don't see the fascination with that place. Tacky girls in tacky outfits :yuck:

Yeah, i mean who wants to see fit girls in skimpy shorts and tight tops eh? :rolleyes:
 

Notts County

apparently its a tenner for all sides of the ground apart from the end the away fans are in??? (no longer behind the goal either)
 

Notts County

apparently its a tenner for all sides of the ground apart from the end the away fans are in??? (no longer behind the goal either)

Sounds like a similar thing they did at Wycombe last year, where they offered discounted tickets to all fans of other clubs, except one. :rolleyes:
 

Notts County

Not true, i bought a ticket for the away end on sat for 10 quid. Who thinks up these silly rumours ?
 

Notts County

I'm with Ang, young girls showing off the outline of their cherry bakewells and witnessing close up camel toes has no place near beer and football.:nono:
Any other pubs than anyone can suggest please?
 

Notts County

Notts County

you've been looking at them through rose-tinted spectacles.
I saw girls wearing way too much make-up in awful cheap-looking polyester outfits
And no, I'm not jealous, my bits are real!

:rolleyes: Your right they are horrible.
 

Notts County

2 Salford Bees going.

As this is the first time we meet since the tragic passing of Jimmy Sirrel and the fact it's on Sky I wonder if we should produce some sort of tribute to him on that day as well as a mark of respect.
 

Notts County

Top idea mate. Looks like you have volunteered yourself. ;):sorted:
 

Notts County

2 Salford Bees going.

As this is the first time we meet since the tragic passing of Jimmy Sirrel and the fact it's on Sky I wonder if we should produce some sort of tribute to him on that day as well as a mark of respect.

I was thinking the same thing myself.

How about for starters a nice loud chant of 'There's Only One Jimmy Sirrel'?
 

Notts County

I was thinking the same thing myself.

How about for starters a nice loud chant of 'There's Only One Jimmy Sirrel'?

Steady on , don't let your imagination run wild! ;)
 

Notts County

Looking forward to this one :sorted:
 

Notts County

I was thinking the same thing myself.

How about for starters a nice loud chant of 'There's Only One Jimmy Sirrel'?

First thing that came to my head. Maybe a banner or try and organise something with Notts over half-time.
 
Last edited:

Notts County

I've flicked through my Good Beer Guide 2009 and there's a few good pubs to visit...if you like your real ale (or not).

I'm looking forward to this.
 

Notts County

Don't see you coming up with anything.

I think its a great idea i'm just no good at painting sheets etc. Happy to contribute to costs though. Just thought something visible would be good.
 

Notts County

i'm half day Harry on Monday 18th so expect i'll be hooting from 3pm onwards.......
 

Notts County

I think its a great idea i'm just no good at painting sheets etc. Happy to contribute to costs though. Just thought something visible would be good.

I'm no good at painting but Notts fans would appreciate it and would contribute to costs.
 

Notts County

cant wait for this game!!! got the day off and only hour away from here!!! got the missus to come aswell!!! yyyoooooooooouuuuuuuuu rrreeeeeeeeeededddsss

"win on the tele, were gonna win on the tele!!!"
 

Notts County

A week today. Anyone got any original ideas. I think we should try and get the media involved as well.
 

Notts County

I will be making a decision tonight and announcing it tomorrow morning (to give those who want to go, if it is cancelled, a chance to make alternate arrangements).



However it looks very unlikely at this stage.



Regards



Peter G.
 

Notts County

Whats the latest anyone is leaving for this game around the richmond area that could possibly give me a lift up there? Would be much appreciated as havn't been able to get to many this season due to playing on saturday's so would be a good chance to see them, ony problem is im working in east sheen until roughley 4.30ish.

Thanks if anyone can help i know it's unlikley but maybe worth a try. :sorted:
 

Notts County

Yeah it is mate.

No coach going up on Monday.
Only 18 people booked which means would make a massive loss.

Going to be a very small bees attendance :(
 

Notts County

i'm going... just a short journey from loughborough uni! whats the expected attendance for bees fans?
 
Back
Top Bottom