o.k. jimbo

Status
Not open for further replies.

o.k. jimbo

mark. no. i`m not abusing him. i have good reason to believe he`s on a wind-up.
as i said; if he was to declare his support for brentford; then all well and good.
but ..blah...blah..
 

o.k. jimbo

markbfc said:
Please do not abuse fellow GPG member(s).

I think the question is whether or not Jimbo has done anything to deserve the abuse. In other words, has he exposed himself to be delivered abuse?

Examples of things people say where they deserve the abuse they get;

"I can't wait to get home after watching QPR, so I can change into my wife's underwear".

"I wait down subways in my dirty raincoat, waiting for my next spectator".

"I think you are being hasty when you criticise good old Ron".

Would anyone in their right mind say any of the contents above? Jimbo would!
 

o.k. jimbo

Sweepy - you fail to remember what you have typed on here so i doubt you can quote mine, although my posts are much more memorable than your own
:-)
 

o.k. jimbo

Jimbo said:
Sweepy - you fail to remember what you have typed on here so i doubt you can quote mine, although my posts are much more memorable than your own
:-)

That is because it is your posts we are all inspecting and laughing at - not mine!
 

o.k. jimbo

Of course, it would be totally pointless to enter into any form of dialogue with someone who took a contrary view to you wouldnt it?

I mean it isnt that you are struggling to offer any genuine comeback to what I typed is it?
 

o.k. jimbo

Yet you continue to occupy your computer hoping for an intelligent response from me, while your boyfriend patiently waits for you in bed.

How sad.
 

o.k. jimbo

My point is made.

The defence now rests.
Thats all you have isnt it? i scratch the surface and within a few replies I am a homosexual idiot, well well no wonder you didnt manage to get Noades to confess all earlier sweepy. Maybe you could ask him why he is such a poof?
 

o.k. jimbo

Jimbo said:
My point is made.

The defence now rests.
Thats all you have isnt it? i scratch the surface and within a few replies I am a homosexual idiot, well well no wonder you didnt manage to get Noades to confess all earlier sweepy. Maybe you could ask him why he is such a poof?

Got ya!

So after attempting to analyse every one of my posts, we get to the crux of the matter - you are simply paranoid.

When did I call you a homosexual? Perhaps I assumed you were a woman (your style of posting certainly did not convince me otherwise), but no you want to assume the worst.

Now you try to say I am calling Noades a 'poof' (a word which generally does not form a part of my vocabulary). How do you come to this conclusion?

You ask me all these questions about jumping to conclusions, so I think it is time you answered a few.
 

o.k. jimbo

Calm down sweepy, i think maybe your dad gave you too much drink tonight. Go to bed and have a nice little nap
 

o.k. jimbo

Jimbo said:
Calm down sweepy, i think maybe your dad gave you too much drink tonight. Go to bed and have a nice little nap

That is the first evidence of you being considerate I have seen. Shame you are talking rubbish then!

GPG Code of Conduct (rule 1) - You are not allowed to make assumptions about Jimbo, but Jimbo is allowed to make assumptions about you.

GPG Code of Conduct (rule 2) - Challenge Jimbo, and face the wrath of the moderators.

Well, your days of being critical of everyone are over, Jimbo - I will make sure of that!
 

o.k. jimbo

Sweepy said:


That is the first evidence of you being considerate I have seen. Shame you are talking rubbish then!

GPG Code of Conduct (rule 1) - You are not allowed to make assumptions about Jimbo, but Jimbo is allowed to make assumptions about you.

GPG Code of Conduct (rule 2) - Challenge Jimbo, and face the wrath of the moderators.

Well, your days of being critical of everyone are over, Jimbo - I will make sure of that!

I appear to have incurred the wrath of Sweepy. I think its a bit like the wrath of khan but just with more red and white stripes.
 

o.k. jimbo

Back tomorrow to resume this disciplinary process...

nite!

xxx
 

o.k. jimbo

yeah, sweet dreams
 

o.k. jimbo

thread closed due to lots of children on this thread from both sides!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom