Tickets Oldham (H) LC3

BeeInSW19

Les Dawson's twin.
Joined
11 Sep 2020
Messages
2,226
Reaction score
3,268
Location
Wimbledon

Oldham (H) LC3

As a season ticket holder, how comes I'm unable to purchase one ticket? It's not even showing me an option (for the Oldham). What am I doing wrong?

(Edited with)
DETAILS FROM SITE
  • Season Ticket and Premium Seat Holders: Monday 6 September, 2pm (one per person)
    Seat Hold Deadline: Wednesday 8 September at 10am
    Find out more information about buying your reserved seats (including those for your friends and family) and printing your tickets here)

  • My Bees Members: Wednesday 8 September, 3pm (one per person, subject to availability)
    Fans who became members after the above on-sale date are not able to purchase their tickets online but can purchase their tickets over the phone or in person.

  • General Sale: Friday 10 September, 2pm (subject to availability)
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Oldham (H) LC3

As a season ticket holder, how comes I'm unable to purchase one ticket? It's not even showing me an option (for the Oldham). What am I doing wrong?
All Season Ticket Holders – Monday 6 September, 2pm (one per person).

Your own seat reserved until 10am Wednesday 8 September
 

Oldham (H) LC3

seats already reserved however the old man is a senior yet it has priced him in as an adult and there is no way to change it...
will send an email, chasing it up, can't be dealing with waiting an hour on the phone to speak to nobody

put the card details in, processing then it says order cancelled, cup reservations tab has disappeared but checking my order history it says in progress: last update Monday 6th and Sunday 5th. :banghead:
 
Last edited:

Oldham (H) LC3

Am I right in thinking the extra £5 for Dugout seats for this match is you get guaranteed access to the Dugout Bar? Are these seats the entire lower tier of the south stand?
 

Oldham (H) LC3

thought I'd try calling as no money has been debited from my account either, the line cuts off just after it says it will transfer your call.
piss poor brentford.

I tried option 2 and option 0 but they both cut off as well.

let me guess, no one is there to answer calls on a Monday :idea:
 

Oldham (H) LC3

thought I'd try calling as no money has been debited from my account either, the line cuts off just after it says it will transfer your call.
piss poor brentford!

Just logged on and they're not on sale. So presumably another er...mishap.
 

Oldham (H) LC3

Oldham (H) LC3

Game not showing on my computer, tried phoning the club but keep getting cut off ?
 

Oldham (H) LC3

sorted. logged back in and they are available to buy again so I guess it didn't go through, still showing a senior as an adult though.
 

Oldham (H) LC3

Very smooth for me.

I revicieved a credit due to not being able to see half of the pitch at Palace. Logged on got my seat and used said credit within 2 minutes. Seamless.
 

Oldham (H) LC3

Any reason why I can’t see any reference to this match when ticket sales were meant to be starting at 2pm?
 

Oldham (H) LC3

Reference on the ticket site I mean. No option to buy or reserve my seat?
 

Oldham (H) LC3

Bought mine at 2:10 pm. Printed at 2:15 pm. :sorted:
 

Oldham (H) LC3

sorted. logged back in and they are available to buy again so I guess it didn't go through, still showing a senior as an adult though.
I’m guessing that the senior turned 65 since the season ticket was originally purchased? I think the system is still picking up the age from when it was bought, if that makes sense.

email [email protected] and hopefully they can fix it.
 

Oldham (H) LC3

I’m guessing that the senior turned 65 since the season ticket was originally purchased? I think the system is still picking up the age from when it was bought, if that makes sense.

email [email protected] and hopefully they can fix it.
Nope, I managed to get him a senior for all the other games except this.
Email sent.
 

Oldham (H) LC3

Reference on the ticket site I mean. No option to buy or reserve my seat?
For some reason the first team matches forum thread seems to have become the ticketing discussion thread for this game.
I think you need to go to My account and look for an option on the right hand side referring to "my reservations"...i clicked it once and added my ticket to my basket (which has now expired) but now it seems to have vanished. anyone else know the way around this?

You can buy your friends and family's tickets via My account > Community, Reserved ticket(s) Welcome! - Brentford Football Club
But now I can't find my own ticket!
 

Oldham (H) LC3

View attachment 27466

now seeing this when I try to access the ticket page
That's probably because Liverpool tickets were going on sale to all members at 3pm.

Regarding Oldham, the website is a minefield as it does not appear on the caoursel of matches for which tickets are on sale... but I did eventually manage to find my ticket and my friends and families.

Respectively
For yourself:
My account > Tickets, Cup match reservations Welcome! - Brentford Football Club
For F&F:
My account > Community, Reserved ticket(s) Welcome! - Brentford Football Club
 

Oldham (H) LC3

Thanks @Jay Bee , that’s what it is/was. No idea why there’s no “link” on the home page
The answer to my own question eventually became apparent but I've out it here to avoid duplication
 

Oldham (H) LC3

Strange, I was able to use my credit this time which was not possible for the FGR match. Our ticketing system moves in mysterious ways.
 

Oldham (H) LC3

You can buy your friends and family's tickets via My account > Community, Reserved ticket(s)
I just found this. As long as you don't buy your own first, it should list all Friends and Family including your own.

It would help if the OS pointed you in the right direction or better still produce a "how to" video.
 

Oldham (H) LC3

I just found this. As long as you don't buy your own first, it should list all Friends and Family including your own.

It would help if the OS pointed you in the right direction or better still produce a "how to" video.
Spot on, thanks. I think my own ticket disappeared from this list after I tried adding it to my basket , but now it's back.
 
Last edited:

Oldham (H) LC3

I just found this. As long as you don't buy your own first, it should list all Friends and Family including your own.

It would help if the OS pointed you in the right direction or better still produce a "how to" video.
Just seen the article on the OS ... they do have a screenshot guide .... just need to make it easier to find.
 

Oldham (H) LC3

sorted. logged back in and they are available to buy again so I guess it didn't go through, still showing a senior as an adult though.
Same here, just can't be arsed to query, just coughed up the extra fiver.

I had emailed them about this at the start of the season and they said they'd sort it which they did for the FGR game.
 

Oldham (H) LC3

Was planning on going to the TO in person to get my Westham and Oldham tickets tomorrow afternoon but cant see anywhere if it is open on a Tuesday. The official Site has got opening times for Monday, Thursday and Friday and match days but does not mention Tuesdays at all! It does say it is shut on Wednesdays. Anyone know if it open on Tuesdsy between 2 & 4 pm?
 

Oldham (H) LC3

...........easy peasy........all sorted in 40 seconds................
 

Oldham (H) LC3

I don't want my seats that night as i want to sit/stand/stoop/Bob up and down somewhere else like the West Stand.
Do I wait till Wednesday?
Or will it be general sale Friday?
 

Oldham (H) LC3

Nothing straightforward is it ticket site shows no link to tickets yet and then when I eventually find it 4 times it says your e.mail address not recognised got there eventually so now its sit and hope they arrive in the post (still waiting for s/ts for Sat and wolves tickets to arrive)
 

Oldham (H) LC3

I don't want my seats that night as i want to sit/stand/stoop/Bob up and down somewhere else like the West Stand.
Do I wait till Wednesday?
Or will it be general sale Friday?
No bobbing up and down permitted. Either stand or sit.
 

Oldham (H) LC3

...........email prompts followed and all sorted.............
 

Oldham (H) LC3

seats already reserved however the old man is a senior yet it has priced him in as an adult and there is no way to change it...
will send an email, chasing it up, can't be dealing with waiting an hour on the phone to speak to nobody

put the card details in, processing then it says order cancelled, cup reservations tab has disappeared but checking my order history it says in progress: last update Monday 6th and Sunday 5th. :banghead:
I’ve had this problem before and think it was because card details were entered incorrectly. When I logged out and back in it let me have another go. I think the message order cancelled caused me the same confusion.

edit see you have them now?
 
Last edited:

Oldham (H) LC3

Bought for me and my dad. Went to print ticket and I can only print his (but not mine). Same thing on his account, he can only print mine but not his. Weird. That's a new one!
 

Oldham (H) LC3

Bought for me and my dad. Went to print ticket and I can only print his (but not mine). Same thing on his account, he can only print mine but not his. Weird. That's a new one!
Is this the page where you can change the name via the drop down box? If so see if you can change to your name.
 

Oldham (H) LC3

So do i have it right that if we (2x ST holders) want to move stands and sit with a F&F who is a member then we have to wait until Wednesday to purchase?
 

Oldham (H) LC3

So do i have it right that if we (2x ST holders) want to move stands and sit with a F&F who is a member then we have to wait until Wednesday to purchase?

Yes, so far as I can tell.
 

Oldham (H) LC3

I can buy tickets for me and son as we are ST holders. However I want another two for F and F who are not ST or members. Will this be possible and is it from Thursday? Does not matter where.
 

Oldham (H) LC3

I can buy tickets for me and son as we are ST holders. However I want another two for F and F who are not ST or members. Will this be possible and is it from Thursday? Does not matter where.

Friday 2pm for general sale.
 

Oldham (H) LC3

I'm going in the dug out with the posh boys and girls with their prawn sandwiches, I mean Samosas ?
 
Back
Top Bottom