Olympic 2012 forum

Olympic 2012 forum

But doesn't that go against the whole concept of Olympic legacy
 

Olympic 2012 forum

Can't we use it for the West Ham/Leyton Orient situation regarding the stadium and who will be playing there?
 

Olympic 2012 forum

Can we please get rid of it now?

You're calling for threads to be closed all over the gpg. Man on a mission? Getting the gpg in order before Nada jr. arrives? Feathering the nest?

I'll shut up now. :sneakoff:
 

Olympic 2012 forum

Close this thread as Some would say it's merely an attention seeking thread that achieves nothing...

Unfortunately those that say this won't see this post as I am on their ignore list:)
 

Olympic 2012 forum

You're calling for threads to be closed all over the gpg. Man on a mission? Getting the gpg in order before Nada jr. arrives? Feathering the nest?

I'll shut up now. :sneakoff:

This time he seeks closure of a forum rather than a single thread
 

Olympic 2012 forum

Close this thread as Some would say it's merely an attention seeking thread that achieves nothing...

Unfortunately those that say this won't see this post as I am on their ignore list:)

:laugh:

Their loss
 

Olympic 2012 forum

This time he seeks closure of a forum rather than a single thread

lol

It was purely because on my mobile, i sometimes press it instead of Football World and drives me mad :D
 

Olympic 2012 forum

never say never :nono:
 
Back
Top Bottom