Online Ticketing: Problems

Online Ticketing: Problems

I believe that you could have bought online in the time that it took you to type up your post. :)

I tried on-line yesteday and again today..... site not working.....yes it is Brentford INIT!
 

Online Ticketing: Problems

I tried on-line yesteday and again today..... site not working.....yes it is Brentford INIT!

Clicking the link at the top of this page shows that it is working!
 

Online Ticketing: Problems

I tried on-line yesteday and again today..... site not working.....yes it is Brentford INIT!

http://www.brentfordfc.co.uk/page/TicketNews/0,,10421~1585471,00.html

There were server problems and it happens with just about every website in the world including the GPG. I couldn't get onto the HSBC website for a spell yesterday but I don't bother with the 'It's HSBC innit' cracks.

Just give us a bloody break will you......the server was down for a spell, it's up and running and an explanation was posted on the official website.
 

Online Ticketing: Problems

Link is working fine, maybe its your setup and nothing to with the link ??
 

Online Ticketing: Problems

Link is working fine, maybe its your setup and nothing to with the link ??

yes, but seems to be an error in the process once on the site.
 

Online Ticketing: Problems

Link is working fine, maybe its your setup and nothing to with the link ??

Yes the link is working fine....but if you choose a block/stand and quantity and try to proceed it just reverts back to bill axeby quantity zero...is this only happening to me? Was the same yesterday and according to BBC site the same happening to West Ham trying to take in his firt game at Griffin Park on saturday.
 

Online Ticketing: Problems

You could always buy a Season Ticket...then you wouldn't have to worry.....lol
 

Online Ticketing: Problems

Yes the link is working fine....but if you choose a block/stand and quantity and try to proceed it just reverts back to bill axeby quantity zero...is this only happening to me? Was the same yesterday and according to BBC site the same happening to West Ham trying to take in his firt game at Griffin Park on saturday.

Chris, just tried it again, when you enter the block you want, then the number of seats, click select next to the seats, this should then show you the seats allocated, and then you can proceed from there, hope it works.

Although now seen, it does just freeze on the Bill Axeby stand.
 

Online Ticketing: Problems

Yes the link is working fine....but if you choose a block/stand and quantity and try to proceed it just reverts back to bill axeby quantity zero...is this only happening to me? Was the same yesterday and according to BBC site the same happening to West Ham trying to take in his firt game at Griffin Park on saturday.


Was happening to me yesterday so I phoned at 10 am yesterday got straight through.

As a test I clicked on the link from GPG today and whilst I was able to select Ealing Road the price was £20, whereas I was charged £18 each yesterday
 

Online Ticketing: Problems

Yes the link is working fine....but if you choose a block/stand and quantity and try to proceed it just reverts back to bill axeby quantity zero...is this only happening to me? Was the same yesterday and according to BBC site the same happening to West Ham trying to take in his firt game at Griffin Park on saturday.

Just enter it again. It isn't the most intuative interface by a long way but it is "working". If you don't specify what your problem is then you are unlikely to get the answer you want.

The site is up, it is working as expected, you just need to learn how to make it do what you want :)
 

Online Ticketing: Problems

No it doesn't........it shows the link is working......two very different things!

What you are doing is akin to taking a car to a friends and complaining that it isn't working. When your friend then starts the car and suggests it isn't working you then say "but it does take me where I want to go".
 

Online Ticketing: Problems

What you are doing is akin to taking a car to a friends and complaining that it isn't working. When your friend then starts the car and suggests it isn't working you then say "but it does take me where I want to go".

Banana, have you actually gone through and tried to order a ticket for say The Paddock..?
 

Online Ticketing: Problems

Chris, just tried it again, when you enter the block you want, then the number of seats, click select next to the seats, this should then show you the seats allocated, and then you can proceed from there, hope it works.

Although now seen, it does just freeze on the Bill Axeby stand.

Thanks for your help maddogging, sorry still freezing for me on Bill Axeby...so Abee and Nana for me (and I'm sure I'm not alone), the on-line ticketing is not working, I will be there saturday as usual, ticket or not...I hope this problem does not cost us floating supporters. This is not a personal attack at either of you......I as much as you want as many there on sat as possible!
 

Online Ticketing: Problems

Banana, have you actually gone through and tried to order a ticket for say The Paddock..?

1. Click "Add to Basket" for Wycombe game
2. Click "Purchase"
3. Select Paddock Block D from drop down
4. Enter 1 into number of tickets
5. Click "Select"
6. Asked to wait
7. Presented with Row A Seat 113
8. Click "Proceed"

Then asked for credit/debit card details

:shrug:
 

Online Ticketing: Problems

What you are doing is akin to taking a car to a friends and complaining that it isn't working. When your friend then starts the car and suggests it isn't working you then say "but it does take me where I want to go".

What! The on line ticketing is not working. Your link does. Think before you type!
 

Online Ticketing: Problems

If I choose to buy 1 ticket in Bill Axbey Block D it asks me to select a smaller number of tickets. Changing to Block B works fine. Maybe Block D is sold out :shrug:

There is no "freeze"

Chris, I suggest you delete cookies for the ts.com domain
 

Online Ticketing: Problems

If I choose to buy 1 ticket in Bill Axbey Block D it asks me to select a smaller number of tickets. Changing to Block B works fine. Maybe Block D is sold out :shrug:

There is no "freeze"

Chris, I suggest you delete cookies for the ts.com domain

Ok Nana lets agree to disagree, its not working for some of us.....I'm not the only one!
 

Online Ticketing: Problems

Ok Nana lets agree to disagree, its not working for some of us.....I'm not the only one!

Delete your cookies, or try another browser or computer.

The site *is* working. It is your browser/computer/connection/firewall that is the issue.
 

Online Ticketing: Problems

1. Click "Add to Basket" for Wycombe game
2. Click "Purchase"
3. Select Paddock Block D from drop down
4. Enter 1 into number of tickets
5. Click "Select"
6. Asked to wait
7. Presented with Row A Seat 113
8. Click "Proceed"

Then asked for credit/debit card details

:shrug:

Tested the site for 2 different games. Had no problems in buying my Daggers tickets, but for the Wycombe game, it doesn't seem to allow me to choose Ealing Road. Have tickets sold out for the stand? It only allows me for the Bill Axeby and parts of the Paddock.

Whilst I have a season ticket, a few friends of mine have tried to get tickets this morning for ER and are unable to do so.
 

Online Ticketing: Problems

Tested the site for 2 different games. Had no problems in buying my Daggers tickets, but for the Wycombe game, it doesn't seem to allow me to choose Ealing Road. Have tickets sold out for the stand? It only allows me for the Bill Axeby and parts of the Paddock.

Whilst I have a season ticket, a few friends of mine have tried to get tickets this morning for ER and are unable to do so.

Ealing Road works for me without any problems. Have you removed any tickets that you are "holding" for other stands?

However, it is suggesting that it's going to charge me £20
 

Online Ticketing: Problems

fallacy, are you able to see the "Ealing Road Terrace" selection at the bottom of the drop-down?
 

Online Ticketing: Problems

Ealing Road works for me without any problems. Have you removed any tickets that you are "holding" for other stands?

However, it is suggesting that it's going to charge me £20

No, just the Wycombe ticket I have 'added to my basket'.

Allows me to choose just between BA Stand Block B or the Paddock Block E. Any other option I try to choose just stays at Block B. Seems to be the case for every Bees Home game I click on. Had no trouble choosing different options for the away games, a bit miffed as to why this is the case.

Is the £20 for ER online just a clerical error?

I just hope my mates get through to the club via the phone, or find away around the website otherwise they could be in for a long wait on Sat.
 

Online Ticketing: Problems

1. Hit Ctrl-f5
2. Change your browser.

What browser are you using?
If it is there then you should be able to select it from the drop-down.
 

Online Ticketing: Problems

1. Hit Ctrl-f5
2. Change your browser.

What browser are you using?
If it is there then you should be able to select it from the drop-down.


Just using the standard internet explorer. I'll try other browsers when I get home from work to test them out.

Not sure why this is happening tbh, I can change all stand options for away games, just not home games. Weird.

Hope this isn't a common error/issue for everyone else, just bought my Daggers tickets and is so bloody easy! ;)
 

Online Ticketing: Problems

As a test I clicked on the link from GPG today and whilst I was able to select Ealing Road the price was £20, whereas I was charged £18 each yesterday

Ealing Road works for me without any problems.
However, it is suggesting that it's going to charge me £20

I bought my online this morning, as the club didn't receive my cheque for a family ticket, which are now sold out, I went through the process to buy an Ealing Road ticket and it also charged me £20 is this because there is an administration fee added?
 

Online Ticketing: Problems

Nice reply. Do you work for BFC? :D

No. Just trying to help someone who is having problems.

THe site works, so it is likely to be a browser-specific issue or something in that browser's environment such as cookies or cached-crap etc.

By changing the browser one can eliminate those problems
 

Online Ticketing: Problems

Just had a look from work and selected the home game v Gillingham. I cannot change the location of my seat from Bill Axbey Stand Block B to anywhere else in the ground.

The away game at Dagenham presents no problems.

Suggest there is still some bugs in the system.

For info I'm using IE 6 at work.
 

Online Ticketing: Problems

Have I missed something here. Seems to be a panic about tickets for Saturdays game but surely this wont sell out so why not just turn up a bit earlier & pay on the day.
 

Online Ticketing: Problems

1. Click "Add to Basket" for Wycombe game
2. Click "Purchase"
3. Select Paddock Block D from drop down
4. Enter 1 into number of tickets
5. Click "Select"
6. Asked to wait
7. Presented with Row A Seat 113
8. Click "Proceed"

Then asked for credit/debit card details

:shrug:


I've just tried that and it works fine for me.
 

Online Ticketing: Problems

Of which he can't change to IE7 unless his IT dept upgrades I suspect. You know that anyway. :)

Thanks Mark. Ok it's not the latest browser but my employer is probably similar to many other Bees' fans in terms of its IT resources.

It's not great customer service if I have to wait until I get home to order tickets.

I was just trying to be helpful with my original post. :rolleyes:
 

Online Ticketing: Problems

Is there anyway I can purchase a ticket bundle for the remaining games online?

I've had a look but can only find a phone number, I press the option 4 but there is no reply.
 

Online Ticketing: Problems

Seems to work OK with IE7.

However there are also quite a few blocks in Bill Axbey with no seats available - at least to online sales.
 

Online Ticketing: Problems

Is there anyway I can purchase a ticket bundle for the remaining games online?

I've had a look but can only find a phone number, I press the option 4 but there is no reply.

I understand that they are very busy in the offices hence the suggestion you use online ticketing.

However for a ticket bundle you need to keep trying on the phone :)
 

Online Ticketing: Problems

However there are also quite a few blocks in Bil Axbey with no seats available - at least to online sales.

Not sure what the arrangements are on matchdays but I am guessing it's unreserved seating anyway for the New Road on Saturday for non season ticket holders even though it displays a seat row and number in the online transaction process.
 

Online Ticketing: Problems

I understand that they are very busy in the offices hence the suggestion you use online ticketing.

However for a ticket bundle you need to keep trying on the phone :)

Got my Wycombe ticket online, so I'm ok for Saturday.

I will indeed keep trying.
 
Last edited:

Online Ticketing: Problems

Just got through and now have a ticket bundle for Exeter, Accie Stanley and Loo Town. :)
 

Online Ticketing: Problems

Ok I have an IE6 test setup at work and I can replicate the problem. Works fine with IE7 and FF of course !
 

Online Ticketing: Problems

Just got through and now have a ticket bundle for Exeter, Accie Stanley and Loo Town. :)

Looking again, there is a "packages" link at the bottom of the page. It does take you to a packages page but none are set-up. I'm not surprised to be honest as the varous combinations of home tickets would be a bewildering selection would have to be made available.

However, the site should work with IE6 or (at the very least) detect you are using IE6 and let you know that you are wasting your time.

Also, the "contact" and "help" links at the bottom of the page do not work
 
Back
Top Bottom