Online Ticketing: Problems

Online Ticketing: Problems

However, the site should work with IE6 or (at the very least) detect you are using IE6 and let you know that you are wasting your time.

Is that addmission the site does not work.....for 21% of users
 

Online Ticketing: Problems

ummmm 21% of visitors to the GPG use IE6

That's about in-line with average world usage

However, the site should work with IE6 or (at the very least) detect you are using IE6 and let you know that you are wasting your time.

Agreed, but it doesn't.

Presumably this problem lies with ts.com's design and not BFC?
 

Online Ticketing: Problems

I bought tickets at about 10:30 this morning, I had absolutely no problems and managed to get tickets for Braemar Road, In block D.
 

Online Ticketing: Problems

I bought tickets at about 10:30 this morning, I had absolutely no problems and managed to get tickets for Braemar Road, In block D.

They won't let you in there in Saturday, you're about 30 years too young......
 

Online Ticketing: Problems

bd.png
 

Online Ticketing: Problems

Just bought 5 for Saturday online, 2 for me and little china and 3 for my Chelski ST holder mate and his 2 sons:sorted:

Strangely I could have ordered these tickets in the Brook Road end :eek::eek:
 

Online Ticketing: Problems

Is the wycombe game on Saturday all ticket or can i just pay on the day ?.
 

Online Ticketing: Problems

Online Ticketing: Problems

I've just spent a very frustrating half an hour trying to purchase online for Wycombe but found it completely impossible. Every time I entered a ticket amount for any of the New Road blocks I was informed either that a) there was an error, or b) I needed to enter a smaller number of tickets (smaller than 1 so thats presumably New Road sold out then is it? :rolleyes:). Eventually I did at least manage to purchase a Dagenham ticket although even here I'd been subjected to a bewildering range of error messages and been thrown off the site before succeeding.

I appreciate abee's point about the clubs direction of travel but this system does seem very poor. Its not at all intuitive. For instance, are you meant to click 'select', 'purchase' or 'continue' once you've entered the number of tickets required? I'll probably call the club tommorow and order a ticket bundle for the remaining games anyway but I suspect some casual supporters would give up upon encountering the online system.
 

Online Ticketing: Problems

Sounds like you have the Internet Explorer 6 issue as described earlier today. It's not great but not something the club can be directly faulted for although it may be worth them bringing up with the ticketing provider.
 

Online Ticketing: Problems

Sounds like you have the Internet Explorer 6 issue as described earlier today. It's not great but not something the club can be directly faulted for although it may be worth them bringing up with the ticketing provider.


Yes, maybe, but not being technically minded my first thought would be to blame the system and therefore, by extension, the club. I suspect most people, like me, wouldn't have a clue what version of a browser we use, nor would it occur to us to think it might make a difference.
 

Online Ticketing: Problems

Yes, maybe, but not being technically minded my first thought would be to blame the system and therefore, by extension, the club. I suspect most people, like me, wouldn't have a clue what version of a browser we use, nor would it occur to us to think it might make a difference.

Which is where the GPG comes in. Free tech support :)
 

Online Ticketing: Problems

Having criticised yesterday its only fair to now report that I received fantastic service today when ringing the club to order a ticket bundle for the remaining matches. The call was answered immediately, the service was a model of politeness and effeciency and the whole transaction was completed within 60 seconds. Well done Brentford :sorted:
 

Online Ticketing: Problems

Having criticised yesterday its only fair to now report that I received fantastic service today when ringing the club to order a ticket bundle for the remaining matches. The call was answered immediately, the service was a model of politeness and effeciency and the whole transaction was completed within 60 seconds. Well done Brentford :sorted:


I can only echo those comments, when I did the same.
 

Online Ticketing: Problems

Online doesnt work, I kept trying to buy ticket for Ealing Road and it kept insisiting I bought one for the Bill Axbey stand, I refused and tried again several times, at one point I nearly bought Bill Axbey.

Rang up in the end and the whole thing was done on the phone in under a minute, Ace.
 

Online Ticketing: Problems

Online doesnt work, I kept trying to buy ticket for Ealing Road and it kept insisiting I bought one for the Bill Axbey stand, I refused and tried again several times, at one point I nearly bought Bill Axbey.

Rang up in the end and the whole thing was done on the phone in under a minute, Ace.

What browser (including version) are you using?
 

Online Ticketing: Problems

Online doesnt work, I kept trying to buy ticket for Ealing Road and it kept insisiting I bought one for the Bill Axbey stand, I refused and tried again several times, at one point I nearly bought Bill Axbey.

1. Click "Add to Basket" for Wycombe game
2. Click "Purchase"
3. Select Paddock Block D from drop down
4. Enter 1 into number of tickets
5. Click "Select"
6. Asked to wait
7. Presented with Row A Seat 113
8. Click "Proceed"

Then asked for credit/debit card details

:shrug:

If you follow Banana's instructions it does work.
 

Online Ticketing: Problems

If you follow Banana's instructions it does work.

so if i want a ticket for teh Ealing road i have to press

Select Paddock Block D from drop down
4. Enter 1 into number of tickets
5. Click "Select"
6. Asked to wait
7. Presented with Row A Seat 113

i'm curious about this seat in the Ealing Road.
 

Online Ticketing: Problems

Just bought a Daggers ticket......

Why is it free postage? Is it because I'm an ST holder with previous record of away games purchase through BFC? :)

It wouldn't let me select 1 ticket so I banged in 6 and then deleted the ones I didn't want. :sorted: ( Hope it's not in the homo end :eek: )
 

Online Ticketing: Problems

Just bought a Daggers ticket......

Why is it free postage? Is it because I'm an ST holder with previous record of away games purchase through BFC? :)

It wouldn't let me select 1 ticket so I banged in 6 and then deleted the ones I didn't want. :sorted: ( Hope it's not in the homo end :eek: )

Is it because there's an option to "Collect from Ticket Office" or something similar that was selected by default?
 
Back
Top Bottom