Only Positive Comments Allowed

Only Positive Comments Allowed

Every year our squad gets better….Rico, Jensen and Janelt would have been stalwarts of the team when we first got into the Premier League. Yesterday, they were all on the bench.
 

Only Positive Comments Allowed

This is a good read.

A chance to evaluate now that we are into our stride with a few games under the belt where the statistics can be viewed based on a decent sized data set.

Although we probably know it, it’s quite pleasing to discover that KA and the team are doing OK and, perhaps, better than expected. A solid base to work from, going forward.

 

Only Positive Comments Allowed

We're just 3 points of 4th place, 6 off 2nd with a third of the season done.
Love one European adventure then a double relegation so we can filter the fanbase in league one before rising back up
 

Only Positive Comments Allowed

When the season started I, like many others I suspect, got sucked in a bit by the "favourites for relegation" narrative but after just 13 games, I think the team we have is a threat to every team in the league if we get it right on the day.
 

Only Positive Comments Allowed

When the season started I, like many others I suspect, got sucked in a bit by the "favourites for relegation" narrative but after just 13 games, I think the team we have is a threat to every team in the league if we get it right on the day.
Wow. Honestly never did, and never imagined Bees fans would have been sucked in either. Shows how little I know.
 

Only Positive Comments Allowed

Did you not read this board at any time since July then?
Honestly? Really don't remember reading any strong feeling that way, Maybe that it'd be a transitional season.

My own view was that the departures were mainly counterbalanced by the returns from injury, and that Andrews was the one unknown factor. I don't feel I was alone in that.
 

Only Positive Comments Allowed

When the season started I, like many others I suspect, got sucked in a bit by the "favourites for relegation" narrative but after just 13 games, I think the team we have is a threat to every team in the league if we get it right on the day.

Eh ... being labeled as favourites for relegation from within the fanbase is probably a bit hyperbolic, but I honestly expected to 'have' to be satisfied with a 15th place and enough to not really being a part of the (serious) relegation discussions, but not a whole lot more...
 

Only Positive Comments Allowed

Honestly? Really don't remember reading any strong feeling that way, Maybe that it'd be a transitional season.

My own view was that the departures were mainly counterbalanced by the returns from injury, and that Andrews was the one unknown factor. I don't feel I was alone in that.
Les did go a bit bonkers.

The PGMOL conspiring with EPL not to give us penalties being a particularly poor prediction
 

Only Positive Comments Allowed

Wow. Honestly never did, and never imagined Bees fans would have been sucked in either. Shows how little I know.
My view at the time was completely schizophrenic

1. Terrible appointment, KA has no track record, and previous attempts have been less than impressive

2. MB and PG think it's a good idea, so absolutely no problem with it, let's go!
 

Only Positive Comments Allowed

My view at the time was completely schizophrenic

1. Terrible appointment, KA has no track record, and previous attempts have been less than impressive

2. MB and PG think it's a good idea, so absolutely no problem with it, let's go!
The thoughts of you, me and plenty of others at the time IIRC..............
 

Only Positive Comments Allowed

The thing for me is that...I honestly look at every fixture and think we could win that.

There's a couple of hard ones. But we're just really good. Really good. And under KA you can see how we're organised to play. You can see the structure. We still make mistakes, but we're bouncing back from them, and we're going to keep picking up points to finish anywhere between 4th and 12th. We can get Europe, there's no reason why not.
 

Only Positive Comments Allowed

We probably need about 5 wins between now and May to guarantee PL football for the 6th (SIXTH) season. Our two next league games are highly winnable.
 

Only Positive Comments Allowed

Even before a ball was kicked I think the majority of us thought that this was going to be a rollercoaster of a season and that means that there will be times when there is a ‘down’ rather than an ‘up’ and today’s match was proof of that.

It’s happened a couple of times already this season, at Forest and at Fulham, where the following game was totally different both in the result and the team’s approach to it. So there’s nothing we can do about what occurred today and we can only look forward to getting behind our team next Sunday to show our support and encourage the players to do their best.
 

Only Positive Comments Allowed

Couldn't find a suitable thread but I'm sure he will know if he was interested but MB 1 has come up on Reg Transfers for a cool £750,000 - I doubt he would consider that a "must have" as he seems to like anonymity but who knows.
 

Only Positive Comments Allowed

Couldn't find a suitable thread but I'm sure he will know if he was interested but MB 1 has come up on Reg Transfers for a cool £750,000 - I doubt he would consider that a "must have" as he seems to like anonymity but who knows.

I need to buy a car first but thanks for flagging this for me.
 

Only Positive Comments Allowed

Couldn't find a suitable thread but I'm sure he will know if he was interested but MB 1 has come up on Reg Transfers for a cool £750,000 - I doubt he would consider that a "must have" as he seems to like anonymity but who knows.
£750k! I think I’d expect it to come with a car attached for that price…
 

Only Positive Comments Allowed

1.47% chance of relegation, 3.10% of UCL/Europa, 0.01% chance of the title. A poor game, but Leeds still have a 40.60% chance of relegation
 

Only Positive Comments Allowed

We play Wolves soon! oh and Christmas songs finally back on the speakers!
 

Only Positive Comments Allowed

This time 6 years ago I was excited when Brentford were 4th in The Championship, something i wasnt sure i would ever see. Now we are competing for the 5th season in a row in The Premier League. I still cant believe it 🐝⚽️
 

Only Positive Comments Allowed

Guaranteed to spend Christmas above:

Spurs ✅
Bournemouth ✅
Forest ✅
Leeds ✅
West Ham✅
Burnley ✅
Wolves ✅

Fulham❓ Will be upgraded to a ✅ if they fail to beat Forest or win by only 1 goal.
 
Back
Top Bottom