Only Positive Comments Allowed

Only Positive Comments Allowed

................summer is on its way................
 

Only Positive Comments Allowed

.............another three points nearer safety..............
 

Only Positive Comments Allowed

Rico is back. A pocket dynamo.
 

Only Positive Comments Allowed

A massive boost and 3 points. Not forgetting a clean sheet too! :)
 

Only Positive Comments Allowed

..............a good performance and point.............
 

Only Positive Comments Allowed

We are one point better off than we were this morning.
 

Only Positive Comments Allowed

Unbeaten run...
 

Only Positive Comments Allowed

13 points off the play-offs, with 66 points to play for.
 

Only Positive Comments Allowed

1 point nearer the top of the table.
 

Only Positive Comments Allowed

..............unbeaten Christmas.............
 

Only Positive Comments Allowed

Neal Maupay hates the West Midlands...
 

Only Positive Comments Allowed

Great journey both ways today with good company too!
 

Only Positive Comments Allowed

Only Positive Comments Allowed

We left St Andrews with a share of the spoils again, used to be a tough place to come but we deserved at least a point
 

Only Positive Comments Allowed

We left St Andrews with a share of the spoils again, used to be a tough place to come but we deserved at least a point
................only one team playing football today................
 

Only Positive Comments Allowed

.............unbeaten this year............
 

Only Positive Comments Allowed

Scored our first home goal against Norwich since we returned to this division.
 

Only Positive Comments Allowed

I was shocked when I looked at the table and thought to myself - no matter how bad Millwall have been this season and they’ve had a bad season.. they’re somehow level with us on points..!!
BUT keeping it positive... we’re unbeaten in 4. I still think it’s outside possible to make up the ground on 6th.
 

Only Positive Comments Allowed

I was shocked when I looked at the table and thought to myself - no matter how bad Millwall have been this season and they’ve had a bad season.. they’re somehow level with us on points..!!
BUT keeping it positive... we’re unbeaten in 4. I still think it’s outside possible to make up the ground on 6th.

I was laughed at when I mentioned that.

Six points off the bottom three, all of whom are shockingly bad.
 

Only Positive Comments Allowed

Five games unbeaten.

Through to the next round of the FA Cup.
 

Only Positive Comments Allowed

Romaine and Kamo. that's it !
 

Only Positive Comments Allowed

Feel like I fell asleep in August and only woke up today. As good a performance as I can remember. 3-1 and Neil didn’t even score. Imagine TF will thoroughly (and deservedly) enjoy his evening! ?
 

Only Positive Comments Allowed

Feel like I fell asleep in August and only woke up today. As good a performance as I can remember. 3-1 and Neil didn’t even score. Imagine TF will thoroughly (and deservedly) enjoy his evening! ��

We looked as solid as we have ever done in this division but still managed to pass the ball about beautifully and at some pace..
 

Only Positive Comments Allowed

Only 12 points off a play off place. Win promotion at Wembley and play our last season at GP In the top tier. It’s back on.
 

Only Positive Comments Allowed

Back
Top Bottom