Our Fan Base

Our Fan Base

Share a lot of those sentiments. I'm enjoying my 45 year habit as much as I've ever done. Obviously things have changed many times over those years but it's still the same obsession for me.

Yep me too. Shame about the injuries though. Them apart, and Pitchgate of course, I'm quite content. When we signed 2 strikers early on in the window I thought straight away - that means Andre is off.
 

Our Fan Base

I like the direction we are heading for.
I also like new faces coming along whether they sing, make noise or not.
I've spent too many dull Saturdays at GP, sitting in an empty block watching sh!t football
against an even duller Northern outpost town with no away support.
As long as I can still get served a quick pint, I'm happy with the additionals.
I can confirm that service is swift.

:imwith: A few knobs amongst us old guard and a few no doubt in the masses of younger followers, happens. Most I've found to be good lads who enjoy following the club and are lively at times, so what, some of us were once as well
Let's all rub along together and enjoy taking 6,000 to a league game of all ages, creed, colour and character.
 

Our Fan Base

Basically if you don't know what 0898121108 means, then you aren't a proper Bees fan

That brings back memories. Used to phone this when I was at University in deepest Wales to get score updates before my 10p ran out. Young Bees fans these days don't know they are born.
 
Back
Top Bottom