Paddy Kenny?

Status
Not open for further replies.

EssexBee

Member
Joined
2 Mar 2004
Messages
102
Reaction score
1
Location
Epping

Paddy Kenny?

Just seen he's been released by Leeds, I rate him as a solid keeper at Championship level. Not sure if anyone would agree with me but I would see him as a good signing if we brought him in.

Not very keen on David Button.
 

Paddy Kenny?

Just seen he's been released by Leeds, I rate him as a solid keeper at Championship level. Not sure if anyone would agree with me but I would see him as a good signing if we brought him in.

Not very keen on David Button.

:rolleyes: No. Sigh. I should imagine he's on a fair whack too.
 

Paddy Kenny?

If we had to cope without Button's fantastic distribution we would be relegated by Christmas
 

Paddy Kenny?

Least we could have a laugh if it was Paddy McGuinness
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom