Parking...

1889

Member
Joined
13 May 2017
Messages
761
Reaction score
879

Parking...

Hi all, Apologies if this is a duplicate thread - I couldn't find one using the search facility.

I usually park at my in-laws and walk over Kew Bridge for games but they are away so need to find an alternative for tonight. Where are the best places to park near-ish to the ground? I used to park at the Premier Inn when we were at GP but would be a bit of a slog now...

Any suggestions welcome! Cheers
 

Parking...

Try North of A4 (NOT Lionel Road area!). West of South Ealing Road isn't normally too bad for afternoon & evening games.
 

Parking...

Hi all, Apologies if this is a duplicate thread - I couldn't find one using the search facility.

I usually park at my in-laws and walk over Kew Bridge for games but they are away so need to find an alternative for tonight. Where are the best places to park near-ish to the ground? I used to park at the Premier Inn when we were at GP but would be a bit of a slog now...

Any suggestions welcome! Cheers
If you’d enjoy the drive back with a bracing wind to keep you awake I think Lionel Road North is just the place.
 

Parking...

If you’d enjoy the drive back with a bracing wind to keep you awake I think Lionel Road North is just the place.
I've just parked in lionel road north tonight for the first time and just got home and read these messages.... How bad is it there?
 

Parking...

Whete did you park in the end?
I found a space on Oxford road south - £2 and then restrictions were lifted after 8 o’clock. 8 minute walk to the stadium too…. Definitely recommend ??
 

Parking...

My car was broken into last night in Kew Distribution centre (basically outside club shop) close to where burger van is
Driver window smashed and ignition f***d , looks like they tried to steal the car but didn't steal anything else otherwise
 

Parking...

My car was broken into last night in Kew Distribution centre (basically outside club shop) close to where burger van is
Driver window smashed and ignition f***d , looks like they tried to steal the car but didn't steal anything else otherwise
Sorry to hear that. Not advisable to park round there or Lionel Road north. There have been some windows smashed in Power Road too. Would always recommend west side of Ealing Road, north of A4 or Chiswick (there are places if you look).
 
Back
Top Bottom