Paul Merson

Westlad

Active member
Joined
15 Sep 2005
Messages
6,510
Reaction score
538

Paul Merson

could we sign him initially as a player, then as a replacement for MA?

I know his name has been mentioned quite recently...
 

Paul Merson

And why would we want to do that???

WALSALL have been relegated the last club he managed although takings in stripes will probably be up if he joined
 

Paul Merson

Westlad said:
could we sign him initially as a player, then as a replacement for MA?

I know his name has been mentioned quite recently...

Are you on drugs?
 

Paul Merson

NO NO NO NO.

that would be about as good an idea as appointing McLaren as England manager....
 

Paul Merson

as a player?!?!? did you see him on that 'legends' match last night? he was sh*te! and looked so unfit!
 

Paul Merson

Wasn't this thread "put to bed" some weeks ago, although I would have liked to see a fit Merse in a Brentford shirt again?
 

Paul Merson

....only if he brings his magic hat..........................
 

Paul Merson

Westlad said:
could we sign him initially as a player, then as a replacement for MA?

I know his name has been mentioned quite recently...



:eek: :eek: :eek: why in the name of god!!!
 

Paul Merson

Oh dear.
 

Paul Merson

...he could drag O'Dreary along......................
 
Back
Top Bottom