P'boro

P'boro

Peterboro!!!!!

Errr

so what ****ing pub then? GRRRRRRR

cherrytree so i have heard?

anyway the reason I'm going to be late is my bladder is ****ed and dont want to spend the game in the bog!

see you lot in the tree :)
 

P'boro

WAGN train times (found 'em at last!)

Code:
Kings Cross            Peterborough
9.36                       11.03
10.21                       11.37
10.36                       12.04
11.21                       12.34
11.36                       13.03
12.21                       13.34


(Hope the formatting works). It should be four for the price of two, so I think that's £34 for 4 tickets or £8.50 each. Bargain!
 

P'boro

Cheers Edmundo.
Right Nick, will tell our lot to meet at 09:20 then:cool:
 

P'boro

You are my favourite man in the world, i would be delighted to travel with you! however i fear we may end up disagreeing on some finer points, therefore we should give it a miss just this once;) :p
 

P'boro

Attn Alcopop Army

Lads, I live next door to a dodgy off licence, they currently are selling a load of alcopops off cheap like 50p a bottle. Shall I purchase and bring them in the morning for the train journey!

Flavours include Pineapple, Watermelon & Lime.

Places your orders here!:D
 

P'boro

Yeah blinding, if you can get me 4 pineapple and one lemon, i will sort you out tommorow.

The Alcopop Army shall never be defeated:laughsm
 

P'boro

John Smiths

I love me Cider but I also have found a good deal in my Local supermarket 12 Cans of John Smiths for £4.99 I could not refuse.

John Smiths Army John Smiths Army.
 

P'boro

AAAvvvvvvv IT!
 

P'boro

Loughton Bee's shirts off New Road Carling army.
 

P'boro

Re: Attn Alcopop Army

Paulo Bee said:
Lads, I live next door to a dodgy off licence, they currently are selling a load of alcopops off cheap like 50p a bottle. Shall I purchase and bring them in the morning for the train journey!

Flavours include Pineapple, Watermelon & Lime.

Places your orders here!:D

I love you and would like 5 assorted alcopops for me and my imaginary friend:p
 

P'boro

I think i'll purchase an assortment of 20 different bottles and bring them!

Remember I have to get the tube for an hour to get to Kings X!

Last offers?
 

P'boro

Re: John Smiths

Dangerous said:
I love me Cider but I also have found a good deal in my Local supermarket 12 Cans of John Smiths for £4.99 I could not refuse.

John Smiths Army John Smiths Army.

John Smiths??? Did you get a free whippet with that? ;)
 

P'boro

Re: Re: John Smiths

beezy babe said:
John Smiths??? Did you get a free whippet with that? ;)
:

:lol :lol :laughsm
 

P'boro

Me n Mad are getting a lift from the Bees Doncaster branch (dont ask) so will be on the road with Bees scarfs in full flow in 7 1/2 hours from now :D
 
Back
Top Bottom