Peter Beadle

TW1Bee

Active member
Joined
28 Mar 2005
Messages
8,927
Reaction score
3,586
Location
Strawberry Hill, Twickenham

Peter Beadle

Managing Newport County and causing trouble today. Got "sent off" to the stands and apparently gave the ref a mouthful before "man handling" him. this was followed by the fourth official being KO'd by a coin thrown from the crowd. When interviewed on BBC came across as a complete thug. I'm assuming it's the same PB who's Bees career lasted 12 mins. before trying to end a Tranmere players career through brain damage.
 

Peter Beadle

Watch out :suspect:
 

Peter Beadle

Managing Newport County and causing trouble today. Got "sent off" to the stands and apparently gave the ref a mouthful before "man handling" him. this was followed by the fourth official being KO'd by a coin thrown from the crowd. When interviewed on BBC came across as a complete thug. I'm assuming it's the same PB who's Bees career lasted 12 mins. before trying to end a Tranmere players career through brain damage.

It was never 12 minutes. :nono:
 

Peter Beadle

I've just seen that Julian Alsop was playing for Newport today too. Priceless.
 

Peter Beadle

Managing Newport County and causing trouble today. Got "sent off" to the stands and apparently gave the ref a mouthful before "man handling" him. this was followed by the fourth official being KO'd by a coin thrown from the crowd. When interviewed on BBC came across as a complete thug. I'm assuming it's the same PB who's Bees career lasted 12 mins. before trying to end a Tranmere players career through brain damage.

Replacement for leroy then;)
 

Peter Beadle

Crap game nightmare journey back. Air con broke down on train hottest day ever and got home way after midnight.
 

Peter Beadle

peter_beadle_05-06-02.jpg
 

Peter Beadle

I saw him interviewed on Match of the Day and thought he came across dreadful.Very brash and arrogant and a real nasty piece of work.
 

Peter Beadle

I saw him interviewed on Match of the Day and thought he came across dreadful.Very brash and arrogant and a real nasty piece of work.

With his buttonhole, suit and open-neck shirt, he looked like a bloke who'd been chucked out of a wedding for getting pissed and thumping the groom.
 

Peter Beadle

he has made himself look like such a pr*ck. A real bully boy, who feels he is better than he actually is.
 

Peter Beadle

Just saw the BBC clip - good job for Beadle I'm not his chairman; though by the looks of things he'd try to put me in hospital when I sacked him.
 

Peter Beadle

being behind bars is probably better than living in Newport.
 

Peter Beadle

With his buttonhole, suit and open-neck shirt, he looked like a bloke who'd been chucked out of a wedding for getting pissed and thumping the groom.
Thought exactly the same and just came across across as a thick gobby doorman who wouldn't actually admit that he did brush with the official even though on film.
 

Peter Beadle

His attitude did him no favours, and I hope the FA throw the book at him... or will it be the FAW, in which case he's probably be given a bonus payment if the officials were English

Looking at him, hard to believe he was a pro just 3 (?) years ago
 
Back
Top Bottom