Peterborough away

nick logan

Well-known member
Joined
6 Apr 2000
Messages
43,783
Reaction score
29,797
Location
Essex

Peterborough away

Anyone going ? 2 yellow wavey things here
 

Peterborough away

...................:wave:.............
 

Peterborough away

I'll bee there. Got tkt already. 45 mins up the a1 for me. Will be home quicker than from gp.
 

Peterborough away

got to be medals handed out for anyone going to this one.....good luck is all i can say lol
 

Peterborough away

Yep, off tomorrow. Early train from king X. Looking forward to it. peterbor sold over 2,000 advance tickets.
 
Last edited:

Peterborough away

.....:sorted:....
 

Peterborough away

All I can say is that you are hero's for going to this. Personally if I lived in Peterborough, rather than Bournemouth, I probably would not bother as I am so disillusioned at this moment in time, I can't even imagine when I will next bother.
 

Peterborough away

All I can say is that you are hero's for going to this. Personally if I lived in Peterborough, rather than Bournemouth, I probably would not bother as I am so disillusioned at this moment in time, I can't even imagine when I will next bother.
Im hoping for a good response to Saturdays poor performance. Im also interested which team Uwe is going to pick. Im hoping (but dont know) that Douglas and maybe Bidwell plays. I dont know the status of bidwells injury but we need some balance on the left. Anyway, peterbo are taking this game serouisly as they want to win the competion. Im also hoping Lee is back in goal and Farid upfront. I think Farid deserves a decent run in the side. On paper we have a decent squad but we need to deliver on the pitch. Its going to be tough.
 

Peterborough away

:wave::wave: I am going but must be mad as I live in Southampton - but hey its Brentford innit !:wave::wave:
 

Peterborough away

All I can say is that you are hero's for going to this. Personally if I lived in Peterborough, rather than Bournemouth, I probably would not bother as I am so disillusioned at this moment in time, I can't even imagine when I will next bother.

Talk about over reacting, we had a brilliant result against a very good Coventry side just 8 days ago.

Anyway roll on tomorrow coyr
 

Peterborough away

All I can say is that you are hero's for going to this. Personally if I lived in Peterborough, rather than Bournemouth, I probably would not bother as I am so disillusioned at this moment in time, I can't even imagine when I will next bother.

Lightweight! Whatever happened to supporting your team through thick and thin? After all its only a fiver to get in... . Btw we are all hero's what?
 

Peterborough away

I'm thinking of going but cheapest train is £26 seems a bit much??
 

Peterborough away

Impossible to make it in time for the coach but work near Kings Cross so train is do-able but seems a tad expensive. Will decide tomorrow, somehow away games are much more appealing than home games right now.
 

Peterborough away

.............all in a cab then..............
 

Peterborough away

Are they charging you £28 to get in?

Was gutted the terrace has closed down.
 

Peterborough away

Peterborough away

..............how many Bees there last night please................
 

Peterborough away

149 I think ?
 

Peterborough away

I thought it was very sh*te but wasn't going to say owt as I haven't helped the cause for a while now.
 
Back
Top Bottom