Phase 8 Points Prediction

Points in Phase 8?


  • Total voters
    182
  • Poll closed .

Banana

Admin
Joined
7 Apr 2000
Messages
120,326
Reaction score
84,798
Location
London

Phase 8 Points Prediction

MUFC (A)
Southampton (H)
Everton (A)
Leeds (H)

No options for 0 points as that's pointless!
 

Phase 8 Points Prediction

How come we have 4 games ??

I can't remember how you divided each Phase

I thought it was 7 lots of 5 games ???
 

Phase 8 Points Prediction

How come we have 4 games ??

I can't remember how you divided each Phase

I thought it was 7 lots of 5 games ???
Completely arbitrarily. Plus covid moved around some games. Plus some matches appeared in two different phases as 1 phase was finished early as no possible winners were left in. And some matches were missed.
 

Phase 8 Points Prediction

How come we have 4 games ??

I can't remember how you divided each Phase

I thought it was 7 lots of 5 games ???
It wasn't as organised as that.
 

Phase 8 Points Prediction

Man United - 0 points
Southampton - 3 points
Everton (A) - 1 point
Leeds (H) - 3 points

Hoping I’m wrong about Utd on Monday, but I think they’ll turn up for their random monthly good performance annoyingly.
Comfortable wins against S’ton and Leeds, provided we don’t give JWP a sniff at the edge of the box (Man is a dead ball freak)

Everton will know that a result against us will put Leeds right on the edge, and I can see Richarlison sneaking a jammy pen.
Looking at those around us, 47 points might be enough for a top 10 finish, but will be very close. I reckon there’ll be 4 positions to play for on the final day…
 

Phase 8 Points Prediction

man utd 3
southampton 3
everton 0
leeds 1
 

Phase 8 Points Prediction

MUFC (A)..................1 Point
Southampton (H)..3 Points
Everton (A)...............3 Points
Leeds (H)..................3 Points

Ten points and 50 for the season - COYB
 

Phase 8 Points Prediction

United - 3
Southampton - 3
Everton - 1
Leeds - 3
 

Phase 8 Points Prediction

United - 1
Southampton - 3
Everton - 0
Leeds - 3

Just got this hunch that Everton away ends up being the damp squib for us. That’ll leave it on a knife edge for Leeds on the final day
 

Phase 8 Points Prediction

United 0 Brentford 3
Brentford 1 Southampton 0
Everton 2 Brentford 5
Brentford 1 Leeds 0 (Jameson with a 94 min winner)

52 points to finish the season with
 

Phase 8 Points Prediction

Im back and changed my vote from from 6pts to 8pts.

2 wins and 2 draws = 8 pts.

We beat Man Utd, Everton and Leeds (relegated) and draw against Saints, so that's eh 10 pts. Can I change it again. ? ?

We will finish 12th.
 

Phase 8 Points Prediction

Only fully paid-up members of the Rose Tinted Brigade remain in with a chance of scooping the final points.
 

Phase 8 Points Prediction

Man United - 0 points
Southampton - 3 points
Everton (A) - 1 point
Leeds (H) - 3 points

Hoping I’m wrong about Utd on Monday, but I think they’ll turn up for their random monthly good performance annoyingly.
Comfortable wins against S’ton and Leeds, provided we don’t give JWP a sniff at the edge of the box (Man is a dead ball freak)

Everton will know that a result against us will put Leeds right on the edge, and I can see Richarlison sneaking a jammy pen.
Looking at those around us, 47 points might be enough for a top 10 finish, but will be very close. I reckon there’ll be 4 positions to play for on the final day…
So far so close on this prediction - I got it pretty bang on with S’ton and Utd, as well as the jammy Richarlison pen… Thankfully I didn’t account for the double red!

All that’s left now is a comfortable win over Leeds
 

Phase 8 Points Prediction

Rule Change: 4 points if we beat Leeds ?
 
  • Haha
Reactions: AB
Back
Top Bottom