H hubble Member Joined 29 Sep 2005 Messages 274 Reaction score 101 Location reading Phil Giles 23 Sep 2023 #1 I think Phil said we work 3 windows in advanced also 85.000 players on the club database so how come it has come to this
I think Phil said we work 3 windows in advanced also 85.000 players on the club database so how come it has come to this
J James30 Active member Joined 10 Dec 2021 Messages 5,862 Reaction score 4,363 Location Slough Phil Giles 23 Sep 2023 #2 hubble said: I think Phil said we work 3 windows in advanced also 85.000 players on the club database so how come it has come to this Click to expand... He seemed to spend to much time on Johnson who never wanted to come to us no links to any attacking midfielder all window.
hubble said: I think Phil said we work 3 windows in advanced also 85.000 players on the club database so how come it has come to this Click to expand... He seemed to spend to much time on Johnson who never wanted to come to us no links to any attacking midfielder all window.
Les Beeavinu Administrator Joined 5 Aug 2002 Messages 78,851 Reaction score 61,065 Location Sandhurst Phil Giles 23 Sep 2023 #3 I'm sure he has a thread already, please find it and post there.