Play off managers

steveleedsbee

INVALID EMAIL
Joined
16 Aug 2006
Messages
1,521
Reaction score
0
Location
Leeds

Play off managers

I know im goona get slated for asking this:confused: but can someone please settle an arguement for me? Who were the 2 Bees managers when we lost in the play off finals to Crewe and Stoke???? Sad i know but I just cannot be 100% so come on sock it to me
 

Play off managers

cheers guys:sorted: :sorted: webb just would not register for some reason was pretty sure about coppell though
 
Last edited:

Play off managers

Yes W£bb, who sold Forster a few weeks earlier, played Asaba on the wing and Dave McGhee up front. Pillock.
 

Play off managers

Yes W£bb, who sold Forster a few weeks earlier, played Asaba on the wing and Dave McGhee up front. Pillock.


#and never acknowledged the Bees fans after the game, c&nt is a better word
 

Play off managers

I hate Coppell after he wrote in the Play-Off Final program basically:

"I took the job as Brentford manager because there wasn't anything else avaliable."

One way to lose the respect of the fans.
 

Play off managers

I hate Coppell after he wrote in the Play-Off Final program basically:

"I took the job as Brentford manager because there wasn't anything else avaliable."

One way to lose the respect of the fans.

I still find the quote from Micky Adams quite funny/offensive when he said that following his sacking from Coventry he would have to start again right at the bottom. Then, he allegedly turned us down. So, we're lower than right at the bottom eh Micky?
 

Play off managers

I still find the quote from Micky Adams quite funny/offensive when he said that following his sacking from Coventry he would have to start again right at the bottom. Then, he allegedly turned us down. So, we're lower than right at the bottom eh Micky?

I think the trouble was that he was happy to start at the bottom again but still fancied being paid as though he wasn't.
 

Play off managers

I hate Coppell after he wrote in the Play-Off Final program basically:

"I took the job as Brentford manager because there wasn't anything else avaliable."

One way to lose the respect of the fans.

he wanted to leave at xmas but stayed on for the players, one of the best managers we have ever had:wave:
 
Back
Top Bottom