Paulo Bee
I like a man who grins when he fights...
Player appearances & stats - help!
Help please!
I need to find out the amount of appearances, goals and dates they joined/left for the list of players below.
Anyone with 100 years of Brentford or a proper Brentford geek should be able to help!
Graham Benstead
Kevin O'Conner
Ijah Anderson
Keith Millen
Terry Evans
Paul Evans
Andy Sinton
Jay Tabb
Gary Blisset
Dean Holdsworth
Neil Smilie
Jamie Bates
Marcus Gayle
Lloyd Owusu
Stephen Hunt
Sam Sodje
Anyone bored?
I need to find out the amount of appearances, goals and dates they joined/left for the list of players below.
Anyone with 100 years of Brentford or a proper Brentford geek should be able to help!

Graham Benstead
Kevin O'Conner
Ijah Anderson
Keith Millen
Terry Evans
Paul Evans
Andy Sinton
Jay Tabb
Gary Blisset
Dean Holdsworth
Neil Smilie
Jamie Bates
Marcus Gayle
Lloyd Owusu
Stephen Hunt
Sam Sodje
Anyone bored?


