Hullbee
Wash your hands you filthy animals
Players seeking improved terms!!
Uwe mentioned in his post match press conference that our players are approaching him asking for more money. Is this not a little premature?? As we have won nothing and there is a hell of a long way to go.. Not sure I want the club potentially crippled with players on big wages and long term contracts. Would sooner they had an alright wage and offered a percentage of any future transfer fees.
I am sure it won't but the issue of wages and players feeling they should be on more than the player beside them could destroy what we have built and maybe even see some moved out in January. Need a cup run so that money can be reinvested in the team to boost our promotion challenge
I am sure it won't but the issue of wages and players feeling they should be on more than the player beside them could destroy what we have built and maybe even see some moved out in January. Need a cup run so that money can be reinvested in the team to boost our promotion challenge