Port Vale

SQUELCH

Der Kaiser
Joined
9 Jan 2001
Messages
10,963
Reaction score
446
Location
Tir na nog

Port Vale

Early december time this game btw

Same old, same old.

We have all been there and done this ground a million of times and i'm sure its one of our many bogey teams? We always tend to lose there or just play poor. My only decent memory was that Lloyd Owusu equaliser in the last minute a good 3-4 years back in the yellow kit?

Other memories of this game include Dobbo gettring roasted by their winger at right back, nelson dropping one of his many clangers live on tv.

Ah well should be a laugh getting there, always get lost?!

Anymore than 250 bees?
 

Port Vale

Have just managed to arrange to go to this game.
I just pray that the players start playing with some pride.
 

Port Vale

I'll be there with Bill the Fish and probably Twydie.

Fat Bee Slim will be taking a car load from Keele University.

However, as for Carlisle.....................................
 

Port Vale

Apparently all the Vale "lads" turned up at Crewe the other week and were well up for some fun :nono:
 

Port Vale

Apparently all the Vale "lads" turned up at Crewe the other week and were well up for some fun :nono:

it was revenge for crewe attacking 6 of their lot who had come up a few weeks earlier to discuss arrangements, crewe getting well out of their depth :nono: lol
 

Port Vale

it was revenge for crewe attacking 6 of their lot who had come up a few weeks earlier to discuss arrangements, crewe getting well out of their depth :nono: lol

Ahh that explains it then :D
 

Port Vale

Well I'm driving from Yorkshire with Dangerous. If anyone else wants to join us you are welcome.
Of course, being a girl, I will expect you to explain the off-side rule to me numerous times during the game, will get lost going there because i can't read a map, will drive at 30mph on the motorway and will take about 10 minutes to park in a space the size of the supporters coach.
So if all that sounds appealing and you live near Huddersfield or Halifax, you are welcome. ;)
 

Port Vale

Well I'm driving from Yorkshire with Dangerous. If anyone else wants to join us you are welcome.
Of course, being a girl, I will expect you to explain the off-side rule to me numerous times during the game, will get lost going there because i can't read a map, will drive at 30mph on the motorway and will take about 10 minutes to park in a space the size of the supporters coach.
So if all that sounds appealing and you live near Huddersfield or Halifax, you are welcome. ;)


Sounds great to me 6 hours of drinking in the back seat of your car just fine by me.
 

Port Vale

I'll be there with Bill the Fish and probably Twydie.

Fat Bee Slim will be taking a car load from Keele University.

However, as for Carlisle.....................................

Actually, thinking about it I will not be going if Leroy is still in charge.

New man in and I will deffo take my carload there.
 

Port Vale

Well I'm driving from Yorkshire with Dangerous. If anyone else wants to join us you are welcome.
Of course, being a girl, I will expect you to explain the off-side rule to me numerous times during the game, will get lost going there because i can't read a map, will drive at 30mph on the motorway and will take about 10 minutes to park in a space the size of the supporters coach.
So if all that sounds appealing and you live near Huddersfield or Halifax, you are welcome. ;)

From Leeds darling could do with a lift up to Vale are you up for it????
 

Port Vale

Never done this one before strangely, last time we won eddie hutch scored the winner!!!
 

Port Vale

I have got my Christmas Party on the Friday night and a further TWO parties to go to on the Saturday.


Laters Vale :wave:
 

Port Vale

I'm up for this if I can rope daddybee into knocking me up a platter for the occasion
 

Port Vale

I haven't worked out why I won't be going to this one yet, but trust me, I won't be there.

Because you know that the players will yet again roll over and get ****ed and that a loss is certain ?
 

Port Vale

Will be there as usual for this one and if anyone fancies a night out in Leek I shall be staying there overnight :sorted: :fishing:
 

Port Vale

I'm up for this if I can rope daddybee into knocking me up a platter for the occasion

What was I thinking....

Can't face this one after last night unless someone comes up with a really convincing arguement why I should go...
 

Port Vale

We might win on Saturday and things might seem a lot Roseier ?

Clutching at Straws heere..
 

Port Vale

Booked up on the coach with few mates.
Sod going on the train nearest station is Stoke-On-Trent - dont want to run into any Stoke lot :eek:
 

Port Vale

Port Vale is in Stoke, hence it being the nearest station.

Stoke will be away and I should think starting on a couple of Brentford chavs coming out of the station registers about nil on their interestometer.
 

Port Vale

Wonder if a few more will be travelling now to support our new gaffa.....
 

Port Vale

How much will supporters coaches cost?
 

Port Vale

Booked up on the coach with few mates.
Sod going on the train nearest station is Stoke-On-Trent - dont want to run into any Stoke lot :eek:


Nearest station is Longport which is a five minute train journey from Stoke on Trent. Out of station and up the hill to ground. About a mile and lots of pubs on the way!
My mum was born in Burslem!:cool:
 

Port Vale

Do you know where you're drinking before the game yet?

Pubs around the ground a very funny about letting away fans in. The only designated away boozer is called The Vine. It's a bit of a dive but you can park more or less outside it and it's quite near the away end :wave:
 

Port Vale

Pubs around the ground a very funny about letting away fans in. The only designated away boozer is called The Vine. It's a bit of a dive but you can park more or less outside it and it's quite near the away end :wave:

Been on net and the review of Vale suggests away fans go to the Vine, anyone else???:fishing: :fishing:
 

Port Vale

Been on net and the review of Vale suggests away fans go to the Vine, anyone else???:fishing: :fishing:

There is nowhere else to drink unless you want to be stared at and generally feel very uncomfortable.

However, I suggest all Bees fans make sure their jabs are up to date before they go in The Vine.
 

Port Vale

There is nowhere else to drink unless you want to be stared at and generally feel very uncomfortable.

However, I suggest all Bees fans make sure their jabs are up to date before they go in The Vine.

Oh dear, maybe we should just go to the supermarket and have a party in the car park before the game:confused:
 

Port Vale

There is nowhere else to drink unless you want to be stared at and generally feel very uncomfortable.

However, I suggest all Bees fans make sure their jabs are up to date before they go in The Vine.

from memory the vine was ok last year, fair mix of vale and bees and no trouble!
 
Back
Top Bottom