Positive Posts Only

Status
Not open for further replies.

Positive Posts Only

...it's fair springlike today and no mistaking..............
 

Positive Posts Only

I saved £24 by not going into the game and staying in Hooters....

Only for everyone who moaned at me, to come back 30 minutes later £24 lighter!

Get in......:sorted:
 

Positive Posts Only

Ah, but I got a change to vote in the MoM thread because of it :computer:
 

Positive Posts Only

We have two home games in a row and then we play cheltenham who are even worse than us.
 

Positive Posts Only

..no.to.relegation...............
 

Positive Posts Only

We remained unbeaten at home during October
Doncaster couldn't score against Orient last week.

My friend is coming on Saturday.
His 2006 record is...Sunderland (win), Forest (draw) Blackpool (win) and Bristol City (draw)
 

Positive Posts Only

I missed Swansea, Luton and Yeovil because of work commitments and being on holiday so I have not seen a home defeat this season. Will be there on Saturday, so obviously we cannot lose.
 

Positive Posts Only

I think we're definately gonna win next week. Leroy for manager of the month? Watch this space!
 

Positive Posts Only

I be in Amsterdam next weekend and won't have to see that shower of sh*te against crewe
 

Positive Posts Only

A new manager will have a 10 day period between Cheltenham and Doncaster to sort it out!
 

Positive Posts Only

At least it's not started to go pear shaped two-thirds of the way through the season, then we really would be nailed on relegation fodder.
There is TIME to rectify the dire situation we are in.
Forget the cup, forget Crewe.
Leroy has to go, whether he's sacked or resigns ASAP please.
Get someone in who can turn the attitudes of the players around, get them playing for the shirt, get the supporters behind them again and we will be ok.
 

Positive Posts Only

If we go down Acc Stanley will be a good away day

:sorted:

Sorry to p!$$ on your positive post but as a regular at Accy Stanlety for all their evening matches for two seasons, the place is a sh*te hole and the ground IS the worst in the football league!
 

Positive Posts Only

Crewe lost 4-0, to league one opposition whilst we lost 1-0.
 

Positive Posts Only

It surely can't now get any worse! Or putting it more positively, it can surely only get better from here on in.
 

Positive Posts Only

..............three points next Saturday................
 

Positive Posts Only

Cheltenham's ground is good practice for playing non-league football. :sorted:
 

Positive Posts Only

We remained unbeaten at home during October
Doncaster couldn't score against Orient last week.

My friend is coming on Saturday.
His 2006 record is...Sunderland (win), Forest (draw) Blackpool (win) and Bristol City (draw)

.....Your friend has now got a full set........
 

Positive Posts Only

I seem to have developed physic powers. :eek:

I haven't been to a match since LR was appointed ... and yet I know .... I really know somehow ..... that we're playing like sh*te ... and any loan signing LR makes will also be sh*te. And I knew LR was crap from the day he signed that two year contract. We hadn't kicked a ball ... and yet I knew!!! My powers scared me at first ... but I'm cool with them now. :fishing:

I will now try to bend a spoon and predict next weeks lotto numbers. This could be the start of a nice little earner ! :)
 

Positive Posts Only

........stopped raining.............
 

Positive Posts Only

........one month till Christmas...............
 

Positive Posts Only

We'll be unbeaten on two consecutive Saturday's at least until 9th December:wave:
 

Positive Posts Only

Northampton v Orient is off due to a waterlogged pitch so we can't go bottom of the league tonight.:)

Only 2nd bottom.:sad:
 

Positive Posts Only

We can't be bottom, until Orient beat Bradford on December 5th.

Our next away game is at Port Vale.
Anyone who is thinking of going or has ever been should remember the experience and remember there are still those more unfortunate than ourselves in the world.
 

Positive Posts Only

We should have a new manager in place for our next lge encounter.
 

Positive Posts Only

We have avoided defeat in more games than we have lost!!:eek:

Quality Spin:D
 

Positive Posts Only

I think the food at home games this season has been well nice compared to other seasons :sorted:
 

Positive Posts Only

We should have a new manager in place for our next lge encounter.

I dont think so...

How about, we have saved money on a manager's and assistant manager's win bonus for the past 17 games. :sorted:
 

Positive Posts Only

Champagne moment again? Why do I get the impression that the only pleasure you get from matches is eating? rofl

lol I'am Sorry thats how bad things have got !
 

Positive Posts Only

There are some seriously generous GPG nutters out there. Who should all be ****ing proud of themselves for pledging 4.5k in just a couple of days, with Christmas coming up I sincerely doth my hat.
 

Positive Posts Only

QPR 1-2 Sunderland

QPR boss John Gregory declined to speak to the media because he was suffering from a headache

At last a down turn in the fortunes of the scum.....and it's getting to the manager.
 

Positive Posts Only

OK, what about this positive gem...when Michael Vaughn returns, his recently injuries have limited his style so much, he will be unable to play any expansive shot, and restricted to the forward defensive......

Please note Andrew Strauss :sorted:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom