Positive Posts Only

Status
Not open for further replies.

Positive Posts Only

..an extended rest period will ensure a win on Tuesday.............
 

Positive Posts Only

We scored a couple of goals in midweek and QPR lost again today. Think we've turned the corner:D
 

Positive Posts Only

Stuart and Lloyd will be back soon........Vineyards loan runs out soon:sorted: :sorted:
 

Positive Posts Only

BFC will not go lower than the conference.

There is more room in the paddock nowadays.

Mince pie scoffing has officially started in Bish household.

My kids won`t be at home forever.
 

Positive Posts Only

one less CV for Keith Dicken to review.

:(
 

Positive Posts Only

Orient lost at home, so we are still not bottom.

:bound: :bound: :bound: :bound: :bound: :bound:
 

Positive Posts Only

Callum Willock is back soon !

sounds of barrel being scraped
 

Positive Posts Only

We are somehow only 3 points adrift of safety!?
 

Positive Posts Only

...still five months to get it right............
 

Positive Posts Only

Wijnhard's contract expires on 24th December (Signed 25th Sept)
 

Positive Posts Only

Wijnhard's contract expires on 24th December (Signed 25th Sept)

Merry Christmas to all at GP then lovely present,rofl rofl will struggle to find a better one than the sight of his fat behind leaving GP for goodlol :sorted: :sorted:
 

Positive Posts Only

....the unbeaten run will continue...................
 

Positive Posts Only

Add 87 minutes Saturday to 45 minutes against Trannies and we kept a clean sheet for more than ninety minutes
 

Positive Posts Only

.....the only way is up................
 

Positive Posts Only

We've played our 'longest distance' away game of the season..........and we won't have to travel to Carlisle next year:nono:
 

Positive Posts Only

Might just as well close this thread. There is nothing positive left to say.
 

Positive Posts Only

Might just as well close this thread. There is nothing positive left to say.

How about those that have donated their hard earned money to the fighting fund have finally seen sense and donated it to a childrens charity which will send a dozen or so dying kids to see father Christmas in Lapland.
At least it then wont end up in Ron Noades' pocket via one of his mates.
 

Positive Posts Only

How about those that have donated their hard earned money to the fighting fund have finally seen sense and donated it to a childrens charity which will send a dozen or so dying kids to see father Christmas in Lapland.
At least it then wont end up in Ron Noades' pocket via one of his mates.

What an insulting and offensive comment to those that have donated.
 

Positive Posts Only

What an insulting and offensive comment to those that have donated.

JT, I fully expected that response but it really wasn't meant in that way at all.
I'm just sick and tired of loyal fans dipping into their pocket for the club to spunk it whatever way they wish.
I have nothing but respect for those that set the fund up and those that have directly given money to this fund but I have a very sour taste in my mouth after donating for years only to fund the likes of John Griffin etc. for their final pay day!
 

Positive Posts Only

Here's a positive post for you: the current team can now be proud of being in the record books.
 

Positive Posts Only

JT, I fully expected that response but it really wasn't meant in that way at all.
I'm just sick and tired of loyal fans dipping into their pocket for the club to spunk it whatever way they wish.
I have nothing but respect for those that set the fund up and those that have directly given money to this fund but I have a very sour taste in my mouth after donating for years only to fund the likes of John Griffin etc.


Fair enough, but as one of the few idiots (too few to make a difference) who have donated, I am sick to the back teeth of those that haven't giving their free advice as to how it could be better spent.(or not spent at all and saved for next year)

For the record, if I had thought for one minute that Fitzgerald was going to be appointed, I would not have made the donation but it is done now and I'm not asking for it back.

The money is for the Manager (Fitzgerald as it happens) to get some loan players in during the window. The fact that Onibiju is here for longer than we thought makes no difference to the fighting fund. It is not to fund existing players.

How abouts TITS donates its profits for the rest of the season to the fund (unless of course it is already going to your kids charity !!)

Stick all that up your positive posts only thread MODS............
 

Positive Posts Only

Fair enough, but as one of the few idiots (too few to make a difference) who have donated, I am sick to the back teeth of those that haven't giving their free advice as to how it could be better spent.(or not spent at all and saved for next year)

For the record, if I had thought for one minute that Fitzgerald was going to be appointed, I would not have made the donation but it is done now and I'm not asking for it back.

The money is for the Manager (Fitzgerald as it happens) to get some loan players in during the window. The fact that Onibiju is here for longer than we thought makes no difference to the fighting fund. It is not to fund existing players.

How abouts TITS donates its profits for the rest of the season to the fund (unless of course it is already going to your kids charity !!)

Stick all that up your positive posts only thread MODS............

All our money goes directly to the youth set up rather than directly to the club like we used to in the olden days, but in all honesty we are only kidding ourselves if we think that it doesn't get swallowed up and ends up paying Griffin's summer holidays in truth.
Reality is, if our money went to buy half a dozen new balls for the kids do we honestly believe that the club are going to give the youth set up another couple of hundred quid on top of that? Of course not, it's going to get spunked up on another farcical pay off or long term contract to another over paid selfish git who couldn't give a toss about the club.
However, we will keep doing what we do (and I say 'we' incorporating every Brentford fan whether they donate a million pound or simply £20 through the turnstile) cos we love this club - Everyone else can f*ck off and suck Noades' cock!
Reality is we asked our readers where they wanted the money to go - Next time, if they want it to go to a childrens charity then that's where it will go.
I support the name Brentford Football Club not those ***** that represent it.
 
Last edited:

Positive Posts Only

Only 3 days to go till our must needed win which will start an unbeaten run out of the relegation zone.
 

Positive Posts Only

....23 grand towards Onionbaji's wages for the rest of the season. :sorted:


Thanks KD. Thanks JG.

Crikey, we're getting down to specifics now then........lol

The next voice you hear Bob will be that of Inaftuated Bees Alter Ego............:wave:
 

Positive Posts Only

I can't even summon up the words to describe how crass this statement is. I've re-written the post several times and still can't find the right response so I'll just ask if you have it in you to apologise to those people you have branded selfish and uncaring.

Selfish and uncaring? And there was me thinking that I'd said that I respected those that had set up the fund and donated money?
Sometimes I think I'm the mug by ploughing money into the club only to see it get spunked up the wall.
Take your own spin on it sir how you see fit...... Have a lovely Christmas, may the good man bring you everything you have asked for.
 

Positive Posts Only

...It's nearly Christmas :bound:
 

Positive Posts Only

Back to back wins Tuesday and Saturday could see us out of the bottom 4:wave:
 

Positive Posts Only

We are at a really really low ebb, but everyone knows that one day we will bounce back so in reality it matters not a jot :sorted:



sort of :looks:
 

Positive Posts Only

We are at a really really low ebb, but everyone knows that one day we will bounce back so in reality it matters not a jot :sorted:



sort of :looks:

someones been swigging the xmas sherry a bit early this morning.... which is a positive :cool: :dj:
 

Positive Posts Only

I'll that that as a no then.


It will be a 'No' then...probably until you stop quoting words that Ricko said?

Where did the 'selfish and uncaring' come from?

He doesn't decide where our paltry sum goes in anycase, its a joint decision..on this time I agree with him..

My Brother goes under the user name of the fanzine so represents 'half' its views, but let me assure you that both of us can only applaud 'loyal and fans that are trying to make a difference' in whatever they do...

I think what he was trying to say was that he along with myself 'weep' at the thought that so many want to make this difference and a couple of people say 'thanks very much' and add it to the christmas box of one of Ron's car washers....

We ARE all trying to fight the same cause to little effect... It was my personal decision not to donate to this well structured and commendable cause that you have devoted so much of your time to..a personal decision..

In anycase my Brother can fight his own battles but :nono: you mis-quoted him..
 

Positive Posts Only

I don't care what you do with your money. Well done for raising it and good luck to whatever cause you give it to. I did however resent the implication that people who have donated to Fighting Chance need to "see sense" and "donate to sick children instead". Who knows - they may be doing both.

I fully understand if people don't want to support the scheme but I'm baffled why anyone should want to tell those that have donated that they are wrong and shouldn't do it. Wouldn't it be better if people kept their counsel as you have just done?


Listen Les - I know your contributions mate.. Keep it going for what you believe in.

At this moment in time there are a lot of angry people but at the end of the day we are all hurting because of the same reason. Some deal with it in other ways to yours..

I have missed the last four home games due to absolute disgust at the way the players have gone about their trade..the last time this happened (me missing four homes on a spin) was when I'd been a naughty boy at the age of eight and Dad carried out his promise... yes indeed thats how much coming to GP means to me .. 33 years on and I still remember the day!

Have a great christmas and heres to three points on Boxing day..
 

Positive Posts Only

Listen Les - I know your contributions mate.. Keep it going for what you believe in.

At this moment in time there are a lot of angry people but at the end of the day we are all hurting because of the same reason. Some deal with it in other ways to yours..

I have missed the last four home games due to absolute disgust at the way the players have gone about their trade..the last time this happened (me missing four homes on a spin) was when I'd been a naughty boy at the age of eight and Dad carried out his promise... yes indeed thats how much coming to GP means to me .. 33 years on and I still remember the day!

Have a great christmas and heres to three points on Boxing day..

Ahh, a bit of broverly love - You've got extra roasties on your plate already for tomorrow.
Never know, might save one or two for you as well Les.
 

Positive Posts Only

..........the fog has gone....so no excuses Santa.....................
 

Positive Posts Only

Lads, we're still in it, for some strange reason I suddenly is feeling positve, been watching the Season Review from last season and all those wonderful BFC goals has done it, still plenty of time, let's all be up for it;) C'MON LADS !!!!
 

Positive Posts Only

....got to see a goalfest at Griffin Park...............
 

Positive Posts Only

I'll get to see our first win in 22 this Saturday.:D
 

Positive Posts Only

..................within about a fortnight, we'll know whether Banana and abee are correct about the loan/transfer of Folawiyo Onibuje.....or whether the FA is...............!!........if it is the former, perhaps the FA will look very closely at the transaction, and perhaps get Lord Stephens to add it to his list.......!
 

Positive Posts Only

...............Saturdays game is not postponed...................
 

Positive Posts Only

Pizza Hut in Swansea was fantastic.....they gave me 4 x £5 change, when I paid with a £20 note.

I had another positive thought yesterday, but cant recall it.
 

Positive Posts Only

5 players transfer listed.
 

Positive Posts Only

Can't be bothered to trawl through the whole of this thread, but Macclesfield have managed 19 out of the last 21 points after starting the season with 19 games without a win. If they can manage that there's hope for us yet- sitting on 40 points after 33 games I suspect there would be people on here suggesting a late push for the play-offs!
 

Positive Posts Only

If we beat Bournemouth by more than 12 goals and Cheltenham lose, we are off the bottom.:sorted:
 

Positive Posts Only

..12 goals it is then...........
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom