Positive Posts Only

Status
Not open for further replies.

Positive Posts Only

I don't feel depressed or sad anymore when we lose :)
 

Positive Posts Only

No play off final disappointment this season :sorted:
 

Positive Posts Only

:yes: :D

I am about to have a really nice bacon and egg sandwich :)

On a similar note, I had a rather magnificent Spag Bol for dinner.

I'm also looking forward to the match tomorrow, as Guinness is £2 a pint in the Royal and I quite like the stuff.
 

Positive Posts Only

Noades is out of the country:wave:

Saw him at Heathrow yesterday didnt manage to have a word ufortunately:sad:
 

Positive Posts Only

Today we are going to start our winning run. Owusu will come on for the last 15 mins.
 

Positive Posts Only

bollox to being positive.....................we're sh*te..............................
 

Positive Posts Only

God you try to be positive then you get to a game and watch that. Time to close this post isn't it?
 

Positive Posts Only

we are going to back at ealing road next year and that is as good as it gets.
 

Positive Posts Only

we are going to back at ealing road next year and that is as good as it gets.

with 4/5's of a roof.......................................joke....................
 

Positive Posts Only

Positive Posts Only

Owusu looks as if he's going to try
 

Positive Posts Only

Positive Posts Only

After an afternoon of cat-kicking, I'm in a reflective mood.

After the last few years of turmoil and financial disasters, we really do seem to be at least stablising the ship. And WE'RE doing it.

I'm actually in a positive mood. Like a junkie who's got to hit rock-bottom before he starts to recover, this may have been the inevitable result of Noades and co. It was the growing pains realised of the McGlashan era.

Maybe we have to start from the bottom, start the whole thing again. Reimagine Brentford Football Club. Tear down to start again. There remain too many great people for whom Brentford is something special; people that are going to be part of the future.

Maybe we'll be able to say that next year is a beginning, the inevitably necessary beginning, of the NEXT chapter in this great football club.

Possible. :wave:
 

Positive Posts Only

We might win more than seven league games next season.

(But I wouldn't bet on it.)
 

Positive Posts Only

After an afternoon of cat-kicking, I'm in a reflective mood.

After the last few years of turmoil and financial disasters, we really do seem to be at least stablising the ship. And WE'RE doing it.

I'm actually in a positive mood. Like a junkie who's got to hit rock-bottom before he starts to recover, this may have been the inevitable result of Noades and co. It was the growing pains realised of the McGlashan era.

Maybe we have to start from the bottom, start the whole thing again. Reimagine Brentford Football Club. Tear down to start again. There remain too many great people for whom Brentford is something special; people that are going to be part of the future.

Maybe we'll be able to say that next year is a beginning, the inevitably necessary beginning, of the NEXT chapter in this great football club.

Possible. :wave:

:imwith:
Totally with you there. I think the logical conclusion to the last few years of crap is this, another drop to division 4, a ditching of the dead wood and a complete rebuild from the ground up, bringing in players from the local leagues who would jump at the chance of playing for Brentford. This could actually be very good for us, cathartic, if you will. Hopefully some of the board will piss off too and the supporter-owned club will be run with the supporters in mind.
It could be worse, we could have kept Junior Lewis :D
 

Positive Posts Only

Apparently we are realy good in training and put in lots of effort. :sorted:
 

Positive Posts Only

:imwith:
Totally with you there. I think the logical conclusion to the last few years of crap is this, another drop to division 4, a ditching of the dead wood and a complete rebuild from the ground up, bringing in players from the local leagues who would jump at the chance of playing for Brentford. This could actually be very good for us, cathartic, if you will. Hopefully some of the board will piss off too and the supporter-owned club will be run with the supporters in mind.
It could be worse, we could have kept Junior Lewis :D

But good players from local leagues cost money. Which we dont have and wont have next season. If we are not careful we will end up with a team full of Gavin Tomlins! I'm not sure I can see much light at the end of this tunnel.
 

Positive Posts Only

......still not bottom of the league.....................
 

Positive Posts Only

I was so gutted last night I couldn't face having a drink.

I'm still not over it, but at least the beer is flowing again.:sorted:
 

Positive Posts Only

Do more league grounds on my way to all 92 league grounds.

Hoepfully can go down start a fresh and build for a couple of season. Then do a Fulham and be in premiership within 5 years :D
 

Positive Posts Only

only 4 more home games to endure.
 

Positive Posts Only

...........football on a Sunday...................
 

Positive Posts Only

...........3rd season of House.................
 

Positive Posts Only

......officially summer...........
 

Positive Posts Only

If we stay at Griffin Park we'll have one of the best stadiums in the Ryman League lol
 

Positive Posts Only

If we stay at Griffin Park we'll have one of the best stadiums in the Ryman League lol

I'm positive that I will never ever watch brentford outside of the football league. It might be great fun for Brian Burgess, Greg Dyke, Rogers and Herting. But not for me. I suppose this makes me not a true bees fan, Maybe I'm not. But the cost to me watching the bees at this level is high. I cannot justify this at non league level. Perhaps if I lived on the doorstep yes, So relegation fills me with fear that next year could be my last:sad:
 

Positive Posts Only

:idea: Hartlepool missed out on promotion to the chumpionship 2 years on the trot, were subsiquently relegated the following season, but look at them this year :wave:

flying :cool:
 

Positive Posts Only

..........i feel alot better now..................
 

Positive Posts Only

Hey, looking at the tables, we're now top of League 2!
 

Positive Posts Only

:idea: Hartlepool missed out on promotion to the chumpionship 2 years on the trot, were subsiquently relegated the following season, but look at them this year :wave:

flying :cool:


but they hired a decent manager!
 

Positive Posts Only

Positive post - season ticket prices won't rise as much as they might have done if we stayed up.

oh, and Kev has a brand new car and house. got to be good, eh?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom