Pre match nerves

Status
Not open for further replies.

She Wore She Wore

previously known as "skabee 63"
Joined
14 Apr 2009
Messages
783
Reaction score
495
Location
Feltham

Pre match nerves

Has anybody got any before the off tomorrow, or are you all so laid back and relaxed that you it doesn't bother you :) Myself i am looking forward to tomorrow but my old stomach is dancing around at the moment, don't no if that's down to the Findus Spagbol :eek::eek: or pre match nerves. Shouldn't have them at my age but just can't help it ( sad old git ). Hope you all enjoy your day tomorrow whatever the outcome COYR :sorted::sorted:
 

Pre match nerves

No nerves at all. Nothing to lose. Now if it was doncaster my arse would be going
 

Pre match nerves

No nerves, been looking forward to Brentford playing a competitive game at Stamford Bridge for a life time, I have no doubt in my mind the lads will give their all , thats enough for me.

Bring it on COYR
 

Pre match nerves

No nerves, been looking forward to Brentford playing a competitive game at Stamford Bridge for a life time, I have no doubt in my mind the lads will give their all , thats enough for me.

Bring it on COYR
You can't ask for more.
COYR
 

Pre match nerves

I was nervous before the Southend replay and the first Chelsea game but as has been said we have nothing to lose. That's not to say we have nothing to fear because we are up against one of the best teams in the world tomorrow. Like many others I would happily take a narrow defeat tomorrow and a fat cheque. Of course if we win I will be going as mental as anyone though.:bound:
 

Pre match nerves

No nerves, been looking forward to Brentford playing a competitive game at Stamford Bridge for a life time, I have no doubt in my mind the lads will give their all , thats enough for me.

Bring it on COYR

I too have been waiting for us to play at The Bridge & have never been before.

It's probably just the fact that I'm not in London yet that makes me a bit uneasy. Once I'm there I'll bee up for it big time! :hat:
 

Pre match nerves

No nerves at all but very excited. There's been no better Brentford team in the last 10+ years and Chelsea are at their shakiest for 10+ years so it will be a good representation. Besides,, Tranmere and Bournemouth losing has made this a great weekend no matter.

Let's get behind the lads and show the millions watching what a great club and set of fans we are!
 

Pre match nerves

No nerves, however, I work with literally dozens of Chelsea fans - too many, and my biggest fear ( should we lose by more than three goals) is those glory boys & girls will make my life a misery. They were sore and very bitter after the first game; when Mata didn't get that penalty for handball, lot of them bitched about how kucky we were, and how crap our pitch was, ground too small etc...some even began to view us (club & fans) almost like West Ham or Spurs, therefore, I fear us getting a tonking from those cretins but not nervous.
 

Pre match nerves

No nerves at all. What's the worst that could happen? Our arrogant neighbours don't think much of us anyway so I'm delighted we will give them a rude awakening!
 

Pre match nerves

No nerves, however, I work with literally dozens of Chelsea fans - too many, and my biggest fear ( should we lose by more than three goals) is those glory boys & girls will make my life a misery. They were sore and very bitter after the first game; when Mata didn't get that penalty for handball, lot of them bitched about how kucky we were, and how crap our pitch was, ground too small etc...some even began to view us (club & fans) almost like West Ham or Spurs, therefore, I fear us getting a tonking from those cretins but not nervous.

I had:

1. Pitch was awful
2. Should have had a penalty at the end
3. Sun was a distraction(!!!). Cahill said the same thing
4. Shouldn't have been a Brentford penalty
5. Played too many games this season
6. Referee was awful
7. Hazard should have been playing

i could go on. No one said well done! i was genuinly shocked with the lack of humility.
 

Pre match nerves

No nerves at all. :)

Just back from taking my 18 year old daughter out for her birthday meal, 18!! incredible. She's wonderful though. :love2:

"my shadow" and I will be heading to parsons green, to see what's what, and maybe have a beer, if I can?! ;bound:
 

Pre match nerves

Very nervous. On holiday in Devon which is a bummer as I was offered seats in a box for the match at the Bridge.

I'll be in the Black Horse in Sidmouth if anyone is in the Devon area and wants to watch the match with a couple of fellow Bees.
 

Pre match nerves

I have just spoken to two Chelsea fans and they asked was I worried or nervous. Just replied not at all, we have nothing to lose and everything to gain. We earned the right to play at the Bridge and we will do ourselves proud. This time they can't blame the pitch when we pass it around like Barca. They don't believe me when I say that our recent dip inform happened when all all League 1 pitches took a turn for the worse. A good big pitch suits our style, so we can show them what we are about.

I think they are more nervous than me now. rofl
 

Pre match nerves

literally dozens of Chelsea fans

Do you work at Stamford Bridge?

It seems most of us aren't nervous, just excited. I'm no exception, looking forward to a great day out.
 
Last edited:

Pre match nerves

No nerves just excited. Looking to enjoy the day no matter the result. I haven't really been bothered about this game until now. It's a win win situation.
I must admit to few if moments of dreaming tonight.
Let's get behind the team, enjoy the day. The lads have already done us proud this season.
This the best time to be a bee in my lifetime.
Nearly 40 years of supporting my team.
Can't wait.
Be loud and proud.
Come on Brentford.
 

Pre match nerves

Can't wait this will bee my 71st away ground come on brentford come on brentford
 

Pre match nerves

Can't wait this will bee my 71st away ground come on brentford come on brentford

Get to bed and make sure you're not late because I need some serious lager in the morning before we destroy the so called mighty Blues ;)
 

Pre match nerves

Like a kid on Christmas Eve, nervous but excited at what a great day it will be.

Not like nerves before a play off final or last day of the season, we can all enjoy tomorrow, just hope we do ourselves proud.
 

Pre match nerves

No nerves only concern is we get stage fright- aside from good day out but confused at all the glory hunters ie Spurs Arsenal fans wishing us good luck for heavens sake even had a Rangers fan saying they are rooting for us
 

Pre match nerves

Real strange one - haven't really thought about it yet.. not even as excited as a normal league game... no doubt tomorrow morning I'll have my normal three sh*ts and be feeling sick!!
 

Pre match nerves

I got some proper Chelsea fans as mates and they all praised Brentford a couple of weeks back and said we earned our pay day. Much as I would go crazy if we won, we dont need a long trip to Boro on a Tuesday night when we have a very realistic chance of automatic promotion. I just hope the team does us proud because I know the fans will!
 

Pre match nerves

Not nervous - just really looking forward to the day and experience and the right to play them at the bridge on merit. As others have mentioned, we have nothing to lose and everything to gain so the pressure is on them. i just hope we don't concede early and start playing and competing - just like we did at GP.
 

Pre match nerves

Real strange one - haven't really thought about it yet.. not even as excited as a normal league game... no doubt tomorrow morning I'll have my normal three sh*ts and be feeling sick!!

I hope you're not on the boat! :yuck:
 

Pre match nerves

its a ;kin massive game but no big deal if we lose.....BUT if we win its 'kin massive....win win situation....COYR
 

Pre match nerves

What is there to be nervous about ? It's not as if it is a must win game. We've got the luca.
Rafa and his horde of multi millionaires are the one's with the pressure
Enjoy !
 
Last edited:

Pre match nerves

Only thing I'm nervous about is forgetting my cameras - but that's normal :)
 

Pre match nerves

Feeling the nerves now and debating whether I'll get to sleep or not.

Fortunately I'm not in contact with many Chelsea fans anymore and the one I am is actually level headed and was very complimentary of us last time round so no worries on that front.
 

Pre match nerves

Just had a couple of glasses of Brandy and am now calm and ready for bed. COYR.
 

Pre match nerves

I am slightly concerned about waking up in time. Luckily my driver has agreed to call me at 10am and 10:01 and 10:02 and .....
 

Pre match nerves

As everyone has said, there's absolutely no reason for us to be nervous, we have nothing to loose and everything to gain. The majority of Chelsea mates I texted aksing if they are looking forward to the game, havn't replied. No doubt if they win, they will be quick enough to brag about how they beat a team in league One who have bought their entire playing squad for about 200 times less than the price of Torres alone. rofl
 

Pre match nerves

I'm just in from work and haven't had time to be nervy,but haven't thought about much else.The latest cup results give me so much hope and belief that we can do this and cause another upset in this great competition.

Also everyone I know is talking about it which is great and all want us to win.

Proud Bee and always will be.
 

Pre match nerves

Up at 4 this morning, looking forward to the day, going back to bed for couple more hours sleep
Bring it on
 

Pre match nerves

My son & I were up at 4am. We're on the coach heading to London.

Feeling a little better now.

Up The Bees! :hat:
 

Pre match nerves

................almost time.............
 

Pre match nerves

I'm sooooo excited about going back to the bridge. I supported Chelsea home and away from 8 years old till I was 27. Then I went to a Bee's game and became a Bee. I don't hate Chelsea but I love Brentford.

Can't wait to go back to the bridge as a Bee.

COYR!!!!
 

Pre match nerves

i feel like a kid on Christmas Day lol COYR..:hat:
 

Pre match nerves

Come on you reds!! Nothing to lose. Chelsea should win by at least 5, we are supposed to lose. Lets not forget they are champions of the whole of europe (possibly the worst there's ever been). BUT... WE ARE BEES & this is the cup. No nerves, no fear. Win Win situation. SB will be full of tourists & Terry & Benitez have had a tantrum. Sing up people, SING UP! lets 'AV IT
 

Pre match nerves

Well, I can't do anything more now. I've drunk my tea from a Brentford mug and I'm wearing Sunday socks. That's all my lucky matchday rituals used up so I cannot be nervous.

COYR!!!
 

Pre match nerves

Love to be there today but have no ticket. The nerves have kicked in already so I sympathise with those of you who are going. Enjoy every minute of the day, sing loud and proud and remember we have NOTHING to lose. After 35 years support you think you can beat the nerves, no such luck. I envy you all!! COYR COYR
 

Pre match nerves

Only thing I'm nervous about is forgetting my cameras - but that's normal :)

Plenty of crowd shots today......Please :sorted:


ps. but not upper /middle .. front row , thats where the kettering/northampton Alliance will be situated
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom