Prediction vs Bournemouth

griffinjohn

Member
Joined
13 Aug 2014
Messages
5
Reaction score
0

Prediction vs Bournemouth

I think we'll snatch a cheeky 1-0 win, bring them back down to earth, as long as we stop them playing we can definitely get 3 points out of this
 

Prediction vs Bournemouth

I'm worried about our defending after the last couple of games ..

Having said that I'm going to stay positive 3-0 bees

A clean sheet & great attacking play on the break the perfect away performance we will all be talking about promotion to the prem after the game. :sorted:
 
Last edited:

Prediction vs Bournemouth

Living in Bournemouth I can certainly tell you their supporters are confident. Listening to them you'd think Real Madrid are now playing at the Goldsands. We shall see. I'm hoping Huddersfield were just really rubbish.

I can't see us keeping a clean sheet so go for a 2 - 1 win. Wilson for them then Gray and Tarks with a header.

Bring back the Bournemouth I love. The crap one. Howe out.
 

Prediction vs Bournemouth

sorry
I don't feel good about this at all
lose 3-0
 

Prediction vs Bournemouth

Sorry all a 3-0 loss. Yes I am going!
 

Prediction vs Bournemouth

Its the crazy time of the season when all sorts of weird things happen like the 6 all draw last night. 2-2
 

Prediction vs Bournemouth

2-0 Bournemouth. Can't see us getting anything out of this
 

Prediction vs Bournemouth

Living in Bournemouth I can certainly tell you their supporters are confident. Listening to them you'd think Real Madrid are now playing at the Goldsands. We shall see. I'm hoping Huddersfield were just really rubbish.

I can't see us keeping a clean sheet so go for a 2 - 1 win. Wilson for them then Gray and Tarks with a header.

Bring back the Bournemouth I love. The crap one. Howe out.


The Huddersfield goalkeeper had a mare that day!
 

Prediction vs Bournemouth

0-4, 6-6, 10-1......
...... it all points to a 1-0 Bees win.
Tarky from a corner after 83 minutes.
 

Prediction vs Bournemouth

2-2 (gray, judge)....cracking game in front of near full house.....10403 (1400 bees....a few locals in the home bits ;))

great day out on the train to 'muff guarenteed :)
 

Prediction vs Bournemouth

I live in Bournemouth if we play like we did against Charlton we loose 4-1. Change tactics defend well hit them on the break 2-2 Wilson is a bloody nightmare
 

Prediction vs Bournemouth

Gonna be a tough one, I'll settle for 1-1 again!
 

Prediction vs Bournemouth

Discounting last night I still feel we will lose 3-0.
 

Prediction vs Bournemouth

That's what everyone will say that hasn't won so far this season, Blackpool? 3 points.......

They have been the opposite of Rotherham and most of there players have not had a decent pre season. They are there for the taking. Bournemouth play good football but so do we and I think we will just cancel each other out.
 

Prediction vs Bournemouth

Think bournemouth maybe a tad over confident think we might nick a point 1-1
 

Prediction vs Bournemouth

Living in Bournemouth I can certainly tell you their supporters are confident. Listening to them you'd think Real Madrid are now playing at the Goldsands. We shall see. I'm hoping Huddersfield were just really rubbish.

I can't see us keeping a clean sheet so go for a 2 - 1 win. Wilson for them then Gray and Tarks with a header.

But we are the Barcelona of the Football League
 

Prediction vs Bournemouth

I was thinking 1-0 Bees beforehand.
After last night though, and with Bournemouth scoring 4 on Saturday, this has got 0-0 written all over it
 

Prediction vs Bournemouth

If we get anything out of the game a lot of confidence will be gained. Muff went away last season and went down 5 -1 and 6 - 1 early doors.

If we lose but control large part of the game I will be ok with it

Long old season. We will get the points we need.
 

Prediction vs Bournemouth

This will be tough, no ways about it. Bournemouth have now had a season in the Championship under belt and fancy them for the play-offs. Will be a tester to see how good we really are (or not) - unfortunately I can't see anything other than a Bournemouth win. I'll take a 0-0 right now.
 

Prediction vs Bournemouth

Bournemouth 2-0 Brentford

They'll finish in the top 6.
 

Prediction vs Bournemouth

1-1. B'muff brought down to earth a bit. We have little possession but are great in the counter and hold defensively.
 

Prediction vs Bournemouth

The first game since the Chelsea cup tie that I'm predicting a defeat. Hope I'm wrong! 2-0 Bournemouth.
 

Prediction vs Bournemouth

Would happily take a draw here, though I'm fearing the worst! 2-0 Muff
 

Prediction vs Bournemouth

4-0 loss, I never normally think we'll lose but I think we will get walloped this time.
 

Prediction vs Bournemouth

I am worried about him
 

Prediction vs Bournemouth

Hello Bees, Bournemouth fan here. Glad you have joined us in this league, missed our usual games last year! I have been having a read through your post-Charlton comments and some very good comments were raised. Quite a few used us as an example for Brentford this year and I think its a very good point. I have always regarded our teams as similar both in history and potential and you have also got promoted with a decent team and loads of high hopes. I think you will be ok this year but you will definitely take a couple of beatings along the way as the standard in this league is so much higher. The big difference I noticed, especially in the first couple of months, was every single mistake we made ended up getting punished by a goal. It might take a while for your manager, team and fans to appreciate what is required but stick with it. Staying in this league is what its all about; some top away days to fantastic stadiums, good away support at your place and a much better standard of football to watch. Not sure when you plan to move into your new stadium but you don't need me to tell you it will be so much better if you are still in the Championship.

Looking forwards to Saturday as we usually have decent games between us. I am expecting a tough game but I think you will see what a year in this league has done for us. We bought Kermorgant from Charlton in January and it just clicked after that. We went on a tremendous run and although still early doors it looks like we have carried on. I am going for 2-0 to Muff! Enjoy your day by the sea and I will look in after the match. Unless you spank us of course....
 
Back
Top Bottom