Predictions V Brum

No_sting_Bee

Active member
Joined
28 Jun 2005
Messages
4,433
Reaction score
1

Predictions V Brum

1-2 Dallas and Douglas and as is customary 750 bees
 
Last edited:

Predictions V Brum

Going for a 1-3.
Jota has to score, well overdue. Gray and Judge
 

Predictions V Brum

Having started well when Rowett first went there, they have now reverted to type and haven't won for sometime. A performance like Leeds or Norwich will do me 1-3
 

Predictions V Brum

Straight 2 - 0 to the Bees. Clayton misses a 1 on 1.
 

Predictions V Brum

...............1-1...............
 

Predictions V Brum

7 goals in the last two games I think we are beginning to get the hang of this now. I reckon its only a matter of time until we really hammer some one and this could be it so I'm going for brackets ! Brum 0 Bees 7 ( seven ) well I can dream can't I and anyway I like lots of sevens
 

Predictions V Brum

1-3 Long last 10 minute hattrick including 95th minute and falling into folkore
 

Predictions V Brum

Birmingham 0 Bees 2

Gray and Jota

1367 Bees.
 

Predictions V Brum

Rorkes drift again .zulus 1 bees 3 moore to shine
 

Predictions V Brum

Feeling very confident about this game. 3-0 after having 43 chances.
 

Predictions V Brum

We might as well have had 7 days off considering the game on Tuesday so it won't be like Charlton after a tiring game against Watford. Also we've got some shiny new wheels for the Brentford FC party bus, so has to be a 2-0 win for the Bees.. Jota scoring..
 

Predictions V Brum

Recently our results have fluctuated. Good game followed by a bad one. This is my feeling for Saturday's game. So I think we will lose two nil.
 

Predictions V Brum

0-1 Button... cue complaints that he didn't find a Brentford player with his kick!
 

Predictions V Brum

Closer than many will think. We are due a draw, but I would take a lucky scuffed in winner.
 

Predictions V Brum

0 - 2 Bees (Gray 2, against his arch enemy, the blue noses). Donaldson misses spot kick.
 

Predictions V Brum

1-2 Bees. Brum started well under Rowett but honeymoon didn't last that long. No win in 8 and rumblings that there is no depth in the squad. Looking forward to a good turnout for this one.
 

Predictions V Brum

1-2 Dallas and Douglas and as is customary 750 bees

we sold over 1100 tickets YESTERDAY MORNING.....please keep up with things eh.....god give me strength lol

3-1 bees (jota, gray, pritchard).....1494 bees in 16944 crowd........trains home are rocking....and orient are hiding in the toilet lol
 

Predictions V Brum

0-3 to the unstoppable super reds
 

Predictions V Brum

4-1 Bees!!!! Judge to open the scoring with a Gray brace and a Jota blinder.
 

Predictions V Brum

3-2 Bees. Last minute winner from Jota after Brum pull back from two down.
 

Predictions V Brum

We were unlucky not to take all 3 point earlier in the season, if our current form continues I can see us running riot here,

0-3 Bees

Jota 28
Gray 44
Judge 89
 
Back
Top Bottom