Predictions v Fulham (h)

Predictions v Fulham (h)

.............on the beach..........1-1.............
 

Predictions v Fulham (h)

No result would surprise me. Not sure about this "on the beach" stuff but if we slacken off in this game we will, deservedly, get punished. Far less of a physical challenge than Everton were but that Muniz looks dangerous for them. 100% concentration from us and we win, anything less and they will turn us over.
 

Predictions v Fulham (h)

4-1 to the Super Bees as we skim the Scum.
 

Predictions v Fulham (h)

Personally I reckon a draw.
 

Predictions v Fulham (h)

Can see a draw personally - they are far worse away from home than at home but still a decent side
 

Predictions v Fulham (h)

Looks like their supporters are already on the beach. A local derby and can't see any thread on their many forums about the match. They are equally mute when attending matches, their latest cardboard clappers can be unfold into a sign displaying "Come on Fulham" ?
 

Predictions v Fulham (h)


15:00
Fulham

LOOK AT THE 4TH OFFICIAL ON SATURDAY!
================•••==================

​


Referee: Graham Scott. Assistants: Darren Cann, Richard West. Fourth official: Keith Stroud. VAR: Tim Robinson. Assistant VAR: Akil Howson.
 

Predictions v Fulham (h)


15:00
Fulham

LOOK AT THE 4TH OFFICIAL ON SATURDAY!
================•••==================

​


Referee: Graham Scott. Assistants: Darren Cann, Richard West. Fourth official: Keith Stroud. VAR: Tim Robinson. Assistant VAR: Akil Howson.

Our record when Stroud has officiated for us at home has usually been decent as he is a homer
 

Predictions v Fulham (h)

Make it the biggest game ever at G Tech, fans are revved up and noisy, get at them from the off and we batter them 3-0.

Start slow and it’s a tepid end of season affair and they nick it.

COYBs
 

Predictions v Fulham (h)

I hope our players can channel their inner Richarlison when they’re tackled by Joao Palhinha…
 

Predictions v Fulham (h)

I hope our players can channel their inner Richarlison when they’re tackled by Joao Palhinha…
He was on the verge of leaving Fulham in the summer for Bayern, was it? Someone much bigger than Fulham anyway. Some technicality prevented the move so I don't expect him to put in much of a shift in case an injury prevents his departure. An early red card with a suspension might suit him.
 

Predictions v Fulham (h)

He was on the verge of leaving Fulham in the summer for Bayern, was it? Someone much bigger than Fulham anyway. Some technicality prevented the move so I don't expect him to put in much of a shift in case an injury prevents his departure. An early red card with a suspension might suit him.
Please make it happen...
 

Predictions v Fulham (h)

Absolutely no f***** about tomorrow by the team. Foot on their throat from the first minute. 3-1 Bees. ?
 

Predictions v Fulham (h)

I hope it"s a good game for those attending. I have to go with Brentford. Let poor Fulham feel the effects of a good attacking football. Bees win 4 - 1.
 

Predictions v Fulham (h)

I can see Toney scoring two today.

I look forward to revisiting this comment at 5pm.
 

Predictions v Fulham (h)

3–0 at a rocking Gtech
 

Predictions v Fulham (h)

3-0 up at half time and joy division blaring out over the sound system.
 
Back
Top Bottom