Problems getting into the Board

Mad Bee

Bush Baby
Joined
9 Apr 2000
Messages
2,629
Reaction score
101
Location
W12...too close to Loftus Road!

Problems getting into the Board

I'm guessing other people are having problems getting into the board seeing as I'm the only one in the 'Currently Browsing..' list.

Just to let you know how I got around the problem.

Upon entering the Board, I was greeted with an html error where the Forums are normally listsed.

I clicked on the 'Active Topics' option which then returned a list of topics.

Once inside a topic, near the top of the screen you get a branch-like breakdown of where you are within the board, I was able to click on the branch option to take me back to the top level of the Board.

This then took me back to the usual Forum's page.

Have others been having problems??
 

Problems getting into the Board

I haven't. The currently browsing feature sometimes plays up. I have often seen it say that no-one is on the board (even myself!).
 

Problems getting into the Board

But wouldnt us getting in to see this topic require us to get around it first??...
biggrin.gif
 

Problems getting into the Board

The only way I am able to access the board is if I go via the official BFC website. Does anyone know why this is???
 

Problems getting into the Board

Back
Top Bottom